[Minespatch] Catawampus cartoon corner

minespatch

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

SAM_2544.JPG

Sorry Jouste, you were way too fast for me this time. :wilson_ecstatic:

I didn't mean to lie. Lots of things piled up but I enjoyed what I did learn. I usually learn by fundamentals of design, shapes first, lines second. You went the Egon Schiele route, focusing on contours. If you want organic drawings done at a fast pace, that is a neat technique. A bit disorganized compared to what I'm used to but a interesting try nonetheless.

I'll try scanning the inked and digitalized version by the end of the week.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

I already inked the lobtaur but will post once I get all three scanned.

SAM_2555.JPGMachine gun wielding bi-pedal ox. I'm going to have fun cleaning this one up.

SAM_2556.JPGExploding jackrabbit. Kept hearing something about nails, so this came out weird.

Just now, minespatch said:

machine gun wielding bipedal ox.png

Finished blindfolded Bipedal Ox. HAs some 90s Rob Liefeld esque notches in his armor and a bowling bag for some reason.

Exploding poof rabbit.png

Blindfolded exploding Jack rabbit. His hair went poof and the nail became a assassins Dagger.

lobtaur mage.png

Finally the Lobtaur. Tried to finish it and it came out wildly different from the pencils.

20170605p1-Roger Moore as Ivanhoe.png

My entry for the Roger Moore Caricature on the Caricaturama facebook group. Went with his role as Ivanhoe since everybody else was doing James Bond. Some of the publicity photos with this role had a brick background, so I place with that. Also added some subtle lighting to add some dimension.

SAM_2559.JPG

My latest painting. It's a patriotic piece for the brewery in town. Currently stuck in this stage until I get back to the gallery on Wednesday. Really excited to get this done till the 11th.

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

SAM_2590.JPG

Here's what I use for my blindfold. So due to how my laptop having trouble with Twitch, it took me two days to finished the first part. Had to try a bit of it at the library yesterday.

SAM_2594.JPG

Really glad I managed to get the warm up drawing Jouste did finished. IT was a intense tutorial. I swear, Jouste i so fast, he's like a hyperactive Bob Ross. Man, I have to keep screencapturing just to get the details and lessons down pat.

I showed my father a bit of the stream and he asked me if I was going to draw Timon on the warthog's snout. Here's my reaction:

um.png

SAM_2596.JPGSAM_2592.JPG

Blindfolded drawings.

SAM_2595.JPG

This was based on a warm up sketch he did. I'll finish this one along with the others.

I got to go. Will be eating now. Did not expect this.

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

SAM_2600.JPG

Eyyy, thanks for the shout out at 31:23. That's was nice man. :wilson_smile:

Did a Mike Mignola thing around his face.

I'll try to scan the inks for both streams this week. Sunday ended pretty badly.

SAM_2601.JPG

Salm-org blind sketch.

SAM_2602.JPG

Cyborg fox thing.

jouste stream beast of burden.pngJouste stream pagan swordsman.png

The main warm up tutorial sections for 6 and 13 of June. Due to them being drawn on a pad, some parts I couldn't draw.

jouste blindfold june 6 and 13.png

Blindfold drawings cleaned up. The manic shark was one of those warm up drawings Jouste did that he erased.

Manstroll rocky horror expressions 2.png

Manstrolls for the Rocky Horror comic my father completed today. WE still need to color and such but he got all the pages drawn. We're relieved.

Father hearse truck.pngfather concept hearse truck.png

Speaking of my father, he did a doodle of a hearse-truck and I wanted to do my own interpretation of it. Clean it up and try to add some other parts he doodled onto the vehicle.

manic antigooglecye.png

Request from @toki-wartoothxx. She wanted Google-anticye. So here's my attempt at the youtuber fusion. Kind of makes me think of that creature from Amnesia the Dark Descent.

20170619-Cornell under the black hole.png

My entry this week for Caricaturama. It's of Chris Cornell. Wanted to reference his early and recent music career before he passed away.

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

SAM_2609.JPG

Finally! Got the cat-tyranusaursfish done! Took me three days due to library having only a short amount of time but great streaming service.

SAM_2611.JPG

Blindfold cat-tank

SAM_2612.JPG

And dress horse. Kind of looks like those skesies from Dark Crystal.

Hotdogicorn.png

My entry for @Weirdobob's flufficorn contest. Decided to go with a fastfood theme for mine.

gnome ness squad.png

@StarmanNess's latest comission. He wanted him and his buddy as gnomes for his games. Evan sent me a screencap of how they look in game.emblem ness.png

201706029-Richie Blackmond's rainbow.png

This week's entry for the caricature group. It's of Richie Blackmond of the rock group Rainbow. Don't follow him but noticed the grunginess of his publicity photos.

Jouste Stream art:

tyrannus catfish.pngTyrannus cat fish.

skeledork stress of speed.pngStress over his quickness. :wilson_ecstatic:

not fuelweaver.pngOne of the fuelweaver tries that I quit on. Looks like a Silent Hill monster.

flying creature.pngAnother fuelweaver attempt.

blindfold kittentank.pngBlindfold kittentank.

blindfold dancehorse.pngBlindfold dancing horse. Was not as successful.

SAM_2617.JPGBlindfold mantis-burger.

SAM_2618.JPGBlindfold squirrel fisherman(I'm so sorry how your blindfold drawing turned out:wilson_ecstatic:).

I'll be posting the cleaned versions next week.

Manstroll rocky horror expressions 3.png

Final two Manstroll drawings for my father's comic.

Drawings for @toki-wartoothxx

darkiplier bandicoot.pngDarkiplier with the anatomy of Crash Bandicoot. I think I turned Mark into either Phelous or Tom Green unintentionally.

gappy gets defensive.pngFrom a rp months ago. Skeledork wanted a hug but Gappy(her persona) hissed instead.

Gappy and the three censors of evil.pngDarkiplier, Anticeye, and baby version of Markiplier's Host cover Gappy's face a la the three monkeys of evil.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Jouste july 5 2017.pngThe last two streams. Decided to turn my toad into a tutrtle toad.

SAM_2628.pngRob Liefeld shoulder pads man.

SAM_2629.pngMy blindfold ninja apple drawing.

20170709-foxy badge.png

Badge for my friend's shop. Since the money can only go to her, I'm glad Toki can use the money.

singing boy.png

Random doodle of a boy singing. Drew it at KFC.

spooping hour july 1 2017.png

The second spook hour piece. Drew @Weirdobob and @Mezukie due to them being a couple.

SAM_2624.png

Things didn't go as planned. I'm okay with the drawing but the rp I'm a part of in a discord, the leader took a absence out of nowhere and the roleplay she runs just went still since I have no idea what happened. She's a old roleplay partner of mine and my other friends from my stitchpunk rp from years ago eagerly joined the discord in searching of the old days. Kind of depressed. Everyone that I used to rp with on a daily basis is getting sadder and not rping. I feel alone.

SAM_2625.JPG

Painting I did today. A minimalist piece of my cat Gizmo. The original photo inspired me but I needed canvas so I could paint.

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

20170709-foxy badge.png

Everyone that I used to rp with on a daily basis is getting sadder and not rping. I feel alone.

SAM_2625.JPG

Painting I did today. A minimalist piece of my cat Gizmo. The original photo inspired me but I needed canvas so I could paint.

1. :D FOXY!! FNAF always awesome

2. I remember when I used to RP in a dedicated manner (we could try one if you want?)

3. your Gizmo painting looks like the "O RLY? YA RLY!" owls. Very impressive, if I do say so m'sef :3

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Kinda looks like a white owl silhouette :p

SAM_2341.JPGHere's the original.:wilson_ecstatic:

12 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. 1. :D FOXY!! FNAF always awesome
  2. 2. I remember when I used to RP in a dedicated manner (we could try one if you want?)
  3. 3. your Gizmo painting looks like the "O RLY? YA RLY!" owls. Very impressive, if I do say so m'sef :3
  1. Toki needed FNAF badges for her store, so I whipped this one up. Got some more stuff I need to color in terms of badges but other things need to be finished.
  2. Try Discord if you can. I'll try my best to keep up.
  3. My purpose was a minimalist piece based on the photo. She does come across as a owl at times.

I'm just going to post these since I'm going through a rough time at the moment:

5976faaeb47be_UnderbridgeInternet433.thumb.png.eebff85ba14133128d40adf2105626f8.png5976faa1401d2_UnderbridgeInternet434.thumb.png.86b3c12db35d94ae5cace5f993b63afc.png5976faa4421cf_UnderbridgeInternet435.thumb.png.58c0d345758e6f3ac5fb1bd2f7143775.png5976faa68d757_UnderbridgeInternet436.thumb.png.568a3ee15ff055d5a26da7eeb5d03524.png

My father told me not to focus on grayscaling and just leave them unshaded. So here's upcoming Underbridge Internet pages.Disappointed with how long it took me to even finish these. I wanted to grayscale but the drama with my friends is driving my body to feel pain.

5976faaa05447_exhibitjuly2017.thumb.png.4023c8ff8c64f96887d046cb394fee59.png

From the reception on Thursday last week. People didn't really ask me about what my paintings represented. My friend was the featured artist. So her paintings were of focus. I'm glad she has people who care about her work and that she can make a living on her dreams.

5976faac6171b_Tokiapologyletter.thumb.png.9d371e916124a84572177d7a6c8d3509.png

My apology letter to my buddy @toki-wartoothxx. Digitally erased the words since they're for my friend to see. A lot of things featured are things we connected on over the years. She's really important to me.

5976faa77d9fc_Ellynoreandghostlovescore.png.8dba85900fad08c786742218a5a497d8.png

Art of her friend Ellynore before my friend and Ellynore blocked me due to what happened. I'll be mailing both to my friend and I hope they'll cheer her up.

Shame to hear that the stream for today didn't happen but I finally caught up on last week's stream:

SAM_2643.thumb.JPG.79f46bd2e412385746ddc78262fb0953.JPG

Super yak. Kind of a midget due to the pad.

SAM_2644.thumb.JPG.d63139c585a9576f926be5675090ce0f.JPG

The DAWJ tutorial with the owl.

SAM_2645.thumb.JPG.f209b3aa281d7c19437acd87ba3cca35.JPG

Blindfold demon coffee. I misunderstood the coffee on the ground comment as coffee bean imps.

SAM_2646.thumb.JPG.258740b997fd50632ef557609c3b434b.JPG

Blindfold rocking ent. Kind of looks like a centaur tree.

5984283bb69cb_UnderbridgeInternet438.thumb.png.f613306dc3052cc428321447357a9638.png5984283f0d158_UnderbridgeInternet439.thumb.png.288bf73f786251bed7abda25d12372db.png

Got two more comics done tonight. Will be posting my other art once I sharpen everything.

On 8/2/2017 at 11:08 PM, minespatch said:

SAM_2661.thumb.JPG.d6b7a3b2fa1c8a009baa7f46c5554e91.JPGHerit soda crab.

SAM_2660.thumb.JPG.d4da4f0e5ed91f837d717e4b122a4b9e.JPGKnife throwing axe.

I'll post the inked ones next week. I finished inking the last entries last week, going to post them either tonight or tomorrow depending if I finish scanning and digitalizing things.

Archived