Suggestions

Not familiar with this community nor do I know what PC has or what plans the devs have for the future or what kind of restrictions this company has is why I'm starting a thread versus responding. Not looking to argue just want my fiancé's & mines opinions heard is all. Ok why not have don't starve together for console? Or make it an option to go online so we can join others games. We have reign of giants on 2 ps4's on vita, & on iPad. We have on PC to but we don't ever play on that because to be honest our pc's are junk for any gaming. On tablet you might as well not even put preset world customization because it ain't working, or at least it's not working on my tablet. For vita please make it so we can disable the touch pad on the back in options, it gets annoying sometimes.

Lastly and I speak mostly for ps4 because that's what we usually play on, add all sorts of stuff to console, PC, vita, tablet, if they don't already have such as: new characters, new recipes, different kinds of trees, different terrain, more different monsters, more weapons, expand maps, new crops, new mining stuff, make it so we can build a house with roofs, doors, windows, furnishings, etc., bridges for those gaps in the map. These are just suggestions so you can take them or leave them, we like the game & can see the potential it has but I will say this much we are casual on this game because it is far behind on staying up to date with stuff. Thanks for listening!

• Developer

Oh, don't worry, Klei already told us they'll be releasing DST for consoles eventually :)

We'll just have to wait a bit, since they're a bit busy with the TtA DLC, Hot Lava and Oxygen Not Included.

By the way, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for welcoming to forums! Forgot 1 thing when you start a file you can choose character, customize your world settings please make it so world settings can be changed while already playing, without having to start completely over just to change 1 thing. I'm aware you probably did that for a reason so that people can't get ahead by making it easy to start then bumping things up & I like the difficulty factor but I'd even be satisfied if you put in some kind of small penalty for changing things midway.

On 07/07/2016 at 2:21 AM, TheKingDedede said:

Em toda a honestidade, eu poderia ir para mais algumas correções de bugs para SW. Isso é tudo que eu realmente quero. Talvez quando ele sai em consoles, vamos obter um em PC?

has bugs that are left they released an update last month did not fix or 15 things so right

DST is in PS4 beta currently. Through The Ages DLC will bring a lot of new things into DST as well.

In terms of changing settings mid-way, well, most settings are world-gen based, so they can't really be changed. Though, I guess things like the rate of Bearger and Deerclops spawning as well as Warg/Ewecus/Koalefant chances, the footprint itself, hound waves, world regeneration and the rate of things getting diseased could be controlled. I mean, a lot of those can already be changed via console, although I'm not sure how wrll that could be implemented to not be exploitable or something. 

Well as I said in my op please add structures for console, or at least allow for modding? Don't really understand modding but that's what everyone says when I talk about this topic. In addition please put a health bar on monsters, especially giants & especially on dst. I wasted so many resources running back & forth by myself for the dang thing to regen health. And yes I know it regenerated health I wasted 6 gunpowder, 5 tentacle spikes, 6 blow darts, had the hounds attack it, had the tentacles attack it, a mother spider attacking it, & hit with walking cane over the course of about 4-5 days for nothing. I was by myself because I was trying to get the server all set up before opening to public because I tend to get people that join that don't even know how to pick a berry bush to feed themselves or people that say gimme, gimme, gimme.... I know as mentioned before you have no plans for a dst shipwrecked edition but just wanted to revisit the topic because I don't know about everyone else I think it would be a lot of fun to have! I am so happy about dst for consoles don't get me wrong with the exception of having to be ps plus after you already purchased the game but also realize you guys have no control over what psn does.... And wouldn't be so opposed to ps plus if they actually had more stuff that I enjoy playing to make it worth the now $10 a month versus $18 for 3 months. I mentioned this whole ps plus thing to you guys because even though it's out of your control, it does affect your sales on consoles, therefore I think you have the right to be informed, if you aren't already.

Archived