Jugum Ahartfarting garbage

I HAVE NEVER USED THE FORUMS BEFORE SO FORGIVE ME!!! 

Throwing some of my animation warm ups I have done in the past of Wilson, including two fan interpretations of him. King and XXI Wilson! Animated in photoshop. 

lkjhgg.gif

angry!.gif

dsfdsf.gif

• Like 24

More drawings of Wilson!!! Most of these were when I was still trying to figure out how to draw his hair and seeing if I could get down that classic DS design. I used Jeff as a ref... but obviously I didn't hit the point so more doodling for me :3

ikyjuhyrtg.png

kjhugyt.png

rerer.PNG

wertyu.png

FDSF.PNG

Untitled-1 copy.PNG

tumblr_o47p4d3CcK1v7fksso1_1280.png

annnnnnnnnd more! Just in my normal cartoony style this time.

g copy copy.png

gwe.PNG

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Jugum said:

More drawings of Wilson!!! Most of these were when I was still trying to figure out how to draw his hair and seeing if I could get down that classic DS design. I used Jeff as a ref... but obviously I didn't hit the point so more doodling for me :3

ikyjuhyrtg.png

kjhugyt.png

rerer.PNG

wertyu.png

FDSF.PNG

Untitled-1 copy.PNG

tumblr_o47p4d3CcK1v7fksso1_1280.png

The hair looks great to me :p

• Like 1

annnnnnnnnnnnd more... Shadow Wilson (King) because spooky and because I like drawing spooky stuff! Still adore my Shadow Wilson figure. He's so adorable. This is in my normal style. Not really cartoony- more on the realistic side but hah! you can't tell with all the shadow spook!

hjmu.PNG

hjmug.PNG

Edited by Jugum
  • Like 13

Drew this when the throned skins came out and I was in the middle of work and got super excited that I had to stop and just draw for a moment. My coworker got a kick out of it. Coloured it once I got home. 

tujktd.PNG

More old works. Drew the whole cast dancing to some swing music that I also had available for anyone to draw so long as they respected my work and left my signature in. It was a lot of fun.

4.png

5.PNG

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

• Like 16
  • GL Happy 1

Now this was like one of the first drawings I did getting into the DS fandom and I had a lot of fun working on this thing. It has a bunch of different RP/ask blogs that are on tumblr who had responded to my invite asking those who wanted to be part of this drawing!

Also heads up, this is a massive picture that I actually shrunk down before slapping it here!

yjsthsh .png

Edited by Jugum
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Willette said:

ALRIGHT, HOLD ON.

THE FIRST ANIMATION ISN'T JUST TAKEN FROM THE TRAILERS?

Dude.

Ma man.

Bruh.

All these drawings and animations are pretty damn cool.

You go you!

Haha! Well I'm happy to know my warmups look decent enough to seem like it's official! 

Thank you for the wonderful comment~

Edited by Jugum

• Developer
On 6/30/2016 at 9:58 PM, Jugum said:

Three weird DS based machines that I was pondering over while watching the stream today with Matt and Jamie. I plan to animate these later.

hjk.PNG

oh man i love the frog one! so funny

• Like 1

More older works. AU throned Wilson who goes by The King of Science (KoS) - halfrose. Drew this in the middle of a stream and it was very lazily done, but at the same time quite fun! It was based off a modern AU idea where KoS fights himself from a different parallel dimension and scifi weirdness and just crazy battle in the middle of modern New York City... Because why not. 

1ee.PNG

On 7/2/2016 at 8:08 AM, minespatch said:

I hope Jeff Agala takes a look at this thread. I bet he'd be charmed by how precise your work is. Even you detailed pieces. :wilson_goodjob:

Oh my! Well I don't quite think my works are that precise, but I hope it at least emulates the DS style well enough. Thank you though for the kind comment. I'm not quite sure how I'd feel if Jeff saw my works, they aren't quite professional enough [or at all] to be taken seriously... pleasehiremeKlei

• Like 6