22 hours ago, Starthefox said:

Willow, we need gold more than fire!

Exactly :p

On 7/27/2017 at 7:48 PM, Mobbstar said:

It's amazing how much depth a simple shadow can deliver. However, I feel like the fire should be a bit lower (spacially, not burn intensity)

I just followed how they drew it.

So I've been considering giving Willow a surname like Brook or something. Thing is Willow Brook is apparently a really common street/place name (I mean I got the idea after passing a street with that name for crying out loud).

I just wanna know if it's a good idea or not. And don't just say "It's up to you" cos I'd like a second opinion... like a poll of sorts except I don't wanna start a poll for something so small and trivial :p

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

So I've been considering giving Willow a surname like Brook or something. Thing is Willow Brook is apparently a really common street/place name (I mean I got the idea after passing a street with that name for crying out loud).

I just wanna know if it's a good idea or not. And don't just say "It's up to you" cos I'd like a second opinion... like a poll of sorts except I don't wanna start a poll for something so small and trivial :p

If we consider that Willow was an orphan and Brook is a common street name, I can see it work very well. I read somewhere that orphans in the late 1800s/ early 1900s were often given surnames after the streets where the orphanage they lived in was located or the streets close to said orphanage.

I myself haven't come with any head cannon last names for Willow or any of the other survivors, but I admit that Willow Brook kinda sings ^^

• Like 2

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

maybe since a brook is water related, maybe something fire related?

8 hours ago, Starthefox said:

maybe since a brook is water related, maybe something fire related?

Wait Brook is water related? How?

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Ms. Burns How about Ashton? Too noble?

Maybe... but if Brook doesn't work, I'll try and brainstorm more possible surnames.

5 hours ago, Starthefox said:

A stream can also be referred to as a brook. You can also search

Define brook

And most search engines will define it.

Ok... but let's say she gets this name before people knew she was pyromaniac. Or if they did know, they gave her the name anyway without giving it much thought.

I'm gonna go with what NightWonder said and just use it anyway but early 1900s is what I was aiming for (actually, it was completely by chance but hey I'll take it ^_^ )

• Like 1

More trash- I mean not-trash shipping (nah it's totally trash XD )

What if they met as Kids?:

what_if_they_met_as_kids__by_dragonmage1

How to draw child proportions! *Derp*

Anyway, this was an interesting idea I thought of the other day so I drew it. Isn't it adorable? (Minus the derpy proportions).

Wet Hair:

wet_hair_by_dragonmage156-dbj64r2.jpg

Oh c'mon, I had to XD I quite like the look of Wilson with wet hair (especially in fanart) so I put this together :p

Hey @NightWonder7

wayne_by_dragonmage156-dbj64r8.jpg

I drew Wayne ^_^ (I hope it came out ok :? )

I can Dance:

i_can_dance_by_dragonmage156-dbj64rm.jpg

I took a line from Enchanted and mixed it with Don't Starve and Wilson's personality/preferences. Cudos if you know what line I'm talking about ;)

Don't insult Wilson:

don_t_insult_wilson_infront_of_willow_by

Cos not only will she burn you and your base, she'll get really defensive about it (I like how Wilson's blushing here XD )

That's it for now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just a blushy Webber this time:

blushing_embarrassed_webber_by_dragonmag

My colouring tool could have been chosen better ( ._.) but atleast my camera brightened the shot ^^;

I had a thought that is Webber got embarrassed/blush, his spider legs might curl in a bit. Idk, I like emoting animal parts in a cute way ^_^

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

His leg-head parts to cover his eyes could be a little more down but nice attempt at what you did.

If you have a idea, immediately get it down or start listing so you can work on it later.

Or make his legs more floofy. I think his head legs are fine where they are though. I didn't want to bend them in too far ^^;

I usually do, especially when I'm hard at work with my comics but thanks :)

• Like 1

Oboi! More Spore Stuff! This thread should just be renamed Spore Starve Creations, amirite?

Let's just move on ( ._.)

My favorite and most used pet skin, bearded dragon!

59c0f1d232ca6_beardeddragon.thumb.png.f0ad332dbe1da8cd21073c5056dc62d4.png

59c0f1db64b96_beardeddragon2.thumb.png.301202d18e0196ffebd44ec35a825782.png

Kinda threw my drawn design of him in there as well. I would have given him a mane but Spore kicked my butt with the complexity, no matter what I tried -_-

Other that that, I'm happy with the outcome ^_^ (Btw, this is not what he looks like in-game. Due to Spore being stupid, I can't add C&C creations to Sporecasts. That also leads to the reason I used the official dragon wings rather than these...)

• Like 4