1 hour ago, NightWonder7 said:

Pfffff XD

OH MY GLOB THIS IS WONDERFUL!!! Hehe, He doesn't seem to like people towering over him whether they touch the ground or not XD

Aaaahhhh I love it! OwO Thank you so much! :D

Glad you like it.

Ria's so short though, she has to hover off the ground to seem tall.

Ria, that's cheating XD

• Like 2

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

I see nice shading in the hair and the poses have form rather than aimless touches so you've improved very much.

Thanks but... I didn't add shading o_0

The pose was not originally mine, just redrawn from a ref but thanks anyway ^^;

• Like 1

I didn't wanna spoil anything but...

5abe01efe1213_Kageconcepts.thumb.jpg.17f5095f1d534bee66fbcf5e17654cc1.jpg

Yes, Kage (pronounced cage cos I said so) is the new DS OC I've been talking about for a while now. Now these are just some early concepts and will (hopefully) change as time goes on. I've got the outfit idea sorted out since I'm using clothes from the game (you'll find out why soon enough) but I'm not sure about his hair and not liking his nightmare version very much.

I hope to think of something soon.

Oh and ignore the silly shadow head doodle. That's sorta hinting at who this guy really is.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you went with the W-naming scheme, it could be Wage(so he might also be a capitalist:wilson_ecstatic:).

His design reminds me of Whiskers.

Probably cos of the same face syndrome, though I tried to give him sharper features (cos he's an edgy boi XD )

Btw fun fact: Kage is actually shadow in Japanese but I decided to pronounce it differently cos reasons.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Try this one.

Yeah I was thinking that one too since it had the ear/horn look. I'll try it.

---

Sorry for the double post but I wanna add something.

I would give Kage one of these hair styles:

5acd8e449861b_Kage4.thumb.png.a18265808e94256acf8f7016b805c487.png5acd8e47b00c9_Kage5.thumb.png.7f6c54e0eafb3f2be8c54a8fbff8bd71.png

But I didn't wanna almost copy @Mystikelh's OC, Wren ^^;

Edited by DragonMage156
I knew it would merge!! D:<
  • Like 1

On 1/4/2018 at 10:22 PM, DragonMage156 said:

20180103_021053.thumb.jpg.b342976c5366d8db4fb76a9ef9ab8312.jpg

Ok so I've coloured another two snowfallen Willowson pics but now I'm thinking of ways to improve this and I'll like some pointers.

I was thinking of turning Willow's head to make it look like she was resting against Wilson. Maybe I could remove snowglom? Or would it be better to redraw the entire piece? (Though considering how bad I am at that, it might end up in the void of unfinished drawings. It really depends).

• Like 1

The snowfallen skin collection. Er... drawings.

Carolling:

carolling_by_dragonmage156-dca6wiu.jpg

Based of a screenshot with my friend , mixed with some fluff. Basically I headcanon that Willow is actually a good singer (better than Wilson) and that he would rather listen to her than sing himself.

"Blue looks good on you"

blue_looks_good_on_you_by_dragonmage156-

^ Probably Willow complimenting him. Though I'll be honest, that's what I thought while working on these >u<

Sleepy Carols:

sleepy_carols_by_dragonmage156-dca6wjr.j

Another screenshot based pic (mixed with fluff :p )

Wilson doesn't have to be softly singing carols to her. He could be reading Winter's Feast tales or his boring journal notes. Which ever you prefer XD

• Like 3

On 7/26/2017 at 11:31 PM, DragonMage156 said:

20431277_120798778542834_4443054676333608869_n.thumb.jpg.fbbfc90072703c475628548864516a78.jpg

"Anyone seen the trinkets?"

I think I should have done boards or twigs but oh well.

This is a really, really good depiction of Willow. I can both very easily tell it's Willow from the game and retains enough of her defining features, but is also full of expression and is more 'fleshed out' than the game provides us (We get little tiny bodies attached to GIANT HEADS that are probably larger than the bodies themselves...) It's always nice to see them in a more realistic light.

The wrinkle on the shirt and shadow help to add to that realism, and the style of the arms and general clothing is appealing. What am I saying, the whole thing is appealing - Otherwise I wouldn't be writing all this. 

On 1/22/2018 at 8:01 PM, DragonMage156 said:

My Draglom claims the crockpot:

20180110_023705.thumb.jpg.bf072c659b465a314bb5e0b1362a5ac3.jpg

Reference to this screenshot of my friend's (he's Wilson btw): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1254343315

This, combined with the screenshot, was amusing enough to make me smile.     His slowly depleting Hunger drawn off to the side there helps add  to the humor for sure. 

On 3/14/2017 at 8:58 PM, DragonMage156 said:

If Tallbirds were Smarter:

if_tallbirds_were_more_smart_by_dragonma

So my friend used to escape tallbirds by running into our koalaphant pen. Apparently tallbirds can't chase you in there, especially if the gate is closed. But what if they could? :wilson_sneaky:

RIP Wilson.

Looking through everything a bit, as you can likely tell. 

I thought this was pretty funny too, and very clear. Like, uh, I can tell what's going on, which is honestly better than some of my own comics. ^^'   Still, it also made me giggle a lot, especially hearing of someone running into the koala pen to escape the tallbird.
Sometimes there are gaps between land I feel like Tallbirds could walk over as well, with those enormous legs of their's.  Yet alas, they are trapped within a two-dimensional game where true understanding of height is implied but usually not fully understood. 

If they could, through sheer deep thought and philosophy, perhaps shatter the 4th 3rd wall, maybe they could comprehend what lies beyond, that there is indeed, a sky and a moon and such things casting light upon them, that there is such a thing as 'height' and come to understand the meaning of their own name, 'tallbirds,'
And then at last with this newfound superior comprehension...
That they might learn to step over a low picket fence.

On 2/27/2017 at 2:45 AM, DragonMage156 said:

wilson_meets_red__comic_pt_10__by_dragon

We've finally reached 10! ^_^

The small storyline you have going here is also interesting.  I'm busy looking for the part somewhere before this - Yeah yeah I'm cheating since I'm not looking at these in order, I'm... Going backwards or something? Even with what I've seen now it leaves certain suspense.
After I saw Wilson come back with wounds and mentioning hounds, I've actually been busy looking for the comic page before that so I can actually see what happened.

It continues to evade me and my bad forum skills.  8c  But I will catch it someday! D8<   ...Probably today actually, since there's only 10 pages to look through, but don't take that as a bad thing please. It makes everything much easier for me, actually, because it's easier to catch up on.

• Like 1