minespatch    27,160

I sense a "Over the hedge" crossover in the future but that's just me. topkek.png

Good start, expect fanart soon.

• Like 3

DragonMage156    15,994
34 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I sense a "Over the hedge" crossover in the future but that's just me. topkek.png

Good start, expect fanart soon.

This isn't Over the Hedge, they are actually my own OCs I've had since childhood so... way before that movie was even in the making :p

Also, looking forward ^_^ I feel I should post Red's personality cos he seems kinda... different in the comics atm. Then again, he just wanted payback for Wilson cutting down that tree a.k.a. his home and he's got that now so it's all good :)

• Like 4

minespatch    27,160

Over the hedge is actually a comic in the same vein as Pogo and Calvin and Hobbes but Dreamworks used their own touch to bring it into the mainstream.

Well... You'll see.

• Like 1

DragonMage156    15,994
2 hours ago, WildWesternWilson said:

While the comics aren't my cup of tea, I can see a lot of heart and soul was put it into it. A* for effort! :wilson_love:

Well comics and certain genres aren't for everyone and that I totally understand. Thanks anyway ^_^

• Like 3

DragonMage156    15,994
43 minutes ago, minespatch said:

So your OC is showing up later in the red and Fluffy comics?

If you mean my persona, she isn't actually gonna be in this comic but a different one in the future. I already have many ideas for it.

Fun fact: My future planned comic is actually the first idea I had not too long after join this fandom. The Wilson meets Red comic was an idea I came up with later and doesn't have much ideas/plot fleshed out at the moment, therefore kinda writing it on a whim.

• Like 3

minespatch    27,160

Somehow I can just see Wilson trying to swing a fist at that familiar silhouette.

• Like 2

minespatch    27,160

Thanks for making your little fic into a comic. The way Wilson says "huh" makes more sense the way you drew it than how I pictured it in my mind. Only thing I'd suggest is Maxwell's nose has a inward curve for the nostril. It makes them easier to differentiate between Wilson and Maxwell.

• Like 2

DragonMage156    15,994

I realized there's a bunch of DS themed artwork that I haven't posted yet so expect a large dump (cos there's like 9 here XD)

Some of my first drawings (Chester love):

Spoiler

chester_love_by_dragonmage156-d9le2ps.jp

This was before I saw the official Pink Chester that Klei sold around February :p I thought a female Chester idea was cute so I drew it ^u^ I was gonna draw a Chester with puppies afterwards but... I left the idea soon after (I think Quoth did a better job imo).

Some early drawings I did of (some of) the characters with tutorials:

Spoiler

don_t_starve_characters_by_dragonmage156

Tip: Don't use DragoArt. Oh and that Wigfrid I drew from a different tutorial (that also sucked) and just edited it.

My first Shadow Mage concepts. For some reason, people really like this OC of mine :p (ver 1 has been scraped and has since become ver 2):

Spoiler

my_shadow__ver_1_and_2__by_dragonmage156

I will post more in the future ;)

Snow rabbit (didn't I post this one already?):

Spoiler

fluffy_the_snow_rabbit_by_dragonmage156-

Chibi Wilson ^u^

Spoiler

chibi_wilson_by_dragonmage156-d9nf4n2.jp

When me and @EgotisticalRaven first started playing DST, I used to die a lot so I made this:

Spoiler

ffs__by_dragonmage156-d9lya3a.jpg

Incase you're curious, I like to cross our personas with our favorite character/current character we were playing as. That's why Raven's in Wilson's clothes and Wigfrid's ghost looks so weird :p (I actually have a design for both me and Raven as playable DS character).

Shadows of Freebirdia (a server we play on):

Spoiler

shadows_of_freebirdia_by_dragonmage156-d

At first it was just me and two other but then @GiddyGuy joined...

Tail Tease:

Spoiler

tail_tease_by_dragonmage156-d9xdys9.jpg

Was originally a school doodle. I tried to redraw it but it didn't look much better than the original. (This is the redrawn version).

DS character meme:

Spoiler

me_in_don_t_starve_by_dragonmage156-d9rs

Ofcoarse I did this. However, this is quite old and her concepts and abilities have since changed. Guess I'll have to edit this afterall ^^;

More to come :)

• Like 4

GiddyGuy    7,014
8 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that! D:

Nah fam I was just being melodramatic. ;p

• Like 3