Oxygen Not Included Discussion!

What raises my brow is basically the cracked helmet. Since the protagonist is in shadow, all we can go by is this is either a game told in retrospect, something sci-fi fantasy, or zombie related. Then there's the no-sign in the font.

That's all I can figure out with this promo image.

Well... not really anything, but it's still in the Don't Starve Together General Discussions section... I guess putting it in it's own forum category would give out if it really IS a separate game... 

Ckm4XQGUUAAd0U2.jpg

But I can say that I am 95% sure it's not for Don't Starve/Together as it looks a bit more "3D" than the 2D paper-style of DS... though with the theme... of the image itself, I would guess it's going to be a survival game set in space... a cracked helm... I imagine being in a space station where a threat is lurking and it's up to you, the hero, to escape alive/kill the menace... the words "Air Lock" persisting in my train of thought... also something to do with sanity?

Or I'm just reading too much (or too little O__O) into this...

Looks like the kind of game Spacebase DF-9 wanted to be (no Double Fine bashing here, just pointing it out). Looks pretty neat, I'm not usually a huge fan of simulation type games like this one but I'll have to follow this one to learn more!

Archived