trying my hand at fan-art

11 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

oh? (er..explain, i just kind of woke up here :3)

On 7/2/2016 at 5:43 PM, mewthemew said:

Maybe not my best work, but these picture ideas just wouldn't leave me alone. Anyone ever had that problem?

HNI_0020.JPG

HNI_0019.JPG

EDIT: i guess i wrote a bit sloppily on the first one. it says: "Day 4: Still trying to figure out what an 'Internet' is and why it 'Lags' so much..."

On 7/12/2016 at 0:44 PM, mewthemew said:

I've decided I'm not too good at drawing Maxwell. bleh. Based off the Maxxy's quote for examining flint...the hell does his fingers get cut by just looking at it?

flint.png

EDIT: maybe i just need to practice drawing the characters more.

These posts. ariel quiet.png

29 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 12.39.49 AM.pngYou good, you good. No need to metaphorically hurt yourself with text.

but it was metaphoriclly a light tap with the tip of my fingers...

so...what was the original picture for that, if you don't mind being asked? :3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

11891387_1647559525487982_1970574857_n.pngYou mean this facebook sticker?

I wouldn't know. I don't use facebook. I try, but it's too overwhelming.

EDIT: took me a second to realize that the blue guy's eyes weren't the purple bits, haha.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

On 08.06.2016 at 9:40 PM, mewthemew said:

Oh and also here's a Webber Mii I created.

Woah, man! That's not just a Mii!... 

I can recognize that interface anywhere!

TOMODACHI! 

You better tell us if he hooks up with someone!

I wanna see dem tomodachi webber shenanigans! 

On 08.06.2016 at 7:38 AM, mewthemew said:

Here's a Maxwell yelling at Wilson. if you can't read it, he's yelling "I DO WHAT I WANT!" and Wes having a nightmare

Aww, poor fella. I know the kind of nightmares he has...

Spoiler

VIYnvVr.png

Real ones >:}

Cool drawings, man, love 'em to bits :3

especially Maxwell and Wilson interacting :}

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Willette said:

Woah, man! That's not just a Mii!... 

I can recognize that interface anywhere!

TOMODACHI! 

You better tell us if he hooks up with someone!

I wanna see dem tomodachi webber shenanigans! 

Aww, poor fella. I know the kind of nightmares he has...

Hide contents

VIYnvVr.png

Real ones >:}

Cool drawings, man, love 'em to bits :3

especially Maxwell and Wilson interacting :}

I'm pretty open to admit i play Tomodachi life a ton. This is my third island (first one i deleted not knowing the heartbreaking goodbye, the second i had for about a year and got stale.) AKA "NeoHorse" island. Hoping Webber gets a GF. Hopefully Muffet(undertale), Squid, or Erroria.

I like that interpretation of one of Wes's nightmares. I always thought that he even thinks in pantomime, so even if we could see his dreams/nightmares/thoughs, it wouldn't make any sense.

Daww, thanks ^^. Ever since the maxwell/wilson comic came out promoting DST's full release, I sort of took it that they don't HATE each other, anymore, but they act a bit like room-mates that are forced to live together because of.....reasons. Slightly irritating to each other because personality clash, but they do have some sort of appreciation for each other in some form.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Daww, thanks ^^. Ever since the maxwell/wilson comic came out promoting DST's full release, I sort of took it that they don't HATE each other, anymore, but they act a bit like room-mates that are forced to live together because of.....reasons. Slightly irritating to each other because personality clash, but they do have some sort of appreciation for each other in some form.

I just enjoy how your Wilson is all "Come on, man we can be friends and co-operate, we're cool!"

And Maxwell is just "Back of, Higgsburry, I'm too old for this sh*t"

etc. 

6 minutes ago, Willette said:

I just enjoy how your Wilson is all "Come on, man we can be friends and co-operate, we're cool!"

And Maxwell is just "Back of, Higgsburry, I'm too old for this sh*t"

etc. 

Hah, thanks ^^

Half a dump for now: These are I guess the first versions of what the inside of Ivy's bunny-house looks like: the kitchen, bedroom, and main/living room respectively. Am gonna do something with Waargh in the next dump, but I kinda ran out of steam for the moment outlining in pen.

HNI_0032.JPG

HNI_0027.JPG

HNI_0028.JPG

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Half a dump for now: These are I guess the first versions of what the inside of Ivy's bunny-house looks like: the kitchen, bedroom, and main/living room respectively. Am gonna do something with Waargh in the next dump, but I kinda ran out of steam for the moment outlining in pen.

HNI_0027.JPG

Giving Merp a plantbed by pot is just too cute.

Their house is pretty modern but I'm sure Wilson helped with the designs.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Giving Merp a plantbed by pot is just too cute.

Their house is pretty modern but I'm sure Wilson helped with the designs.

Merp IS a plant after all :p

I hope he did, too. I'll Try a bit less modern next time, maybe a fireplace and kettle in the kitchen area. OR...maybe This is a DST world, so there's at least one Wendy and one Wilson in the world? dunno, just throwing out idears.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

No need to fix what you started, I'm sure Wilson did the designs with Wendy throwing suggestions.

okay ^^

EDIT: Well if that would be the case, then at least the creaturemen and survivors have a sort at least light understanding with each other. So...the family won't be killed off for meat, hopefully ^^

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I see Wilson working with the pig king in a sense of precaution for the future. Helping the villages out.

Now that would be cool. wonder if the pig king can talk? wonder why bunnymen or rock lobsters don't have a leader. i like to think on the worlds with roads leading to a small village to a pig king village is a trading route and are actually a bit more clever than are letting on.

• Like 1