trying my hand at fan-art

6 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. That's pretty clever having Willow have a litleo as her starter.
  2. This particular piece I gotta do a follow up, Donut looks very intrigued.
  3. So... Is this a sequel to a picture you did? It looks familiar.

1. Actually, that's Litten from the new Sun/Moon games (which I'm SUPER excited for) She was supposed to have a couple other fire types with her, but that would've been a bit much.

2.Go ahead :3

3. Yep.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Ivy's playing cowboys with Merp while Donut is doing were-pig things.

HNI_0100.JPG

Wow! You took my design and when even more expressive! The best piece of the ones you posted so far. Each character featured is showing off their own character.

Also, the Wendy babysitter idea is really cute.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wow! You took my design and when even more expressive! The best piece of the ones you posted so far. Each character featured is showing off their own character.

Also, the Wendy babysitter idea is really cute.

Really? well thank you ^-^ To be honest, i feel like we're sharing the three because of how many sketches and ideas we bounce back and forth. And that is perfectly fine!

I thought so too. I didn't forget that they exist in a Wendy world (a while ago I said that even though I didn't want to show the character, it would be a Wendy world nonetheless. )

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I love the little additions you gave to donut and Ivy too. Now they have a goal of character development too: Calming down Donut's wild side(even if no beef jerky isn't involved). Merp is growing into a character too.

Ivy may have to break down and let Donut eat meat, even if she is very much opposed. Hopefully Merp doesn't become annoying down the road or character development >.>

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Nah, Merp is the cute middle status of pet and adoptive offspring. Some parents see their children as both. :wilson_ecstatic:

I know the feeling of that latter statement. Not personal experience, but man I'd see my mom's friend's kids exactly like that sometimes :p

• Like 1