trying my hand at fan-art

Explanation: I had this dream a few nights ago of a still image of a disgusting close-up of a pigman repeating "We must construct additional pylons!"...Yes that meme.

So, I just HAD to put it with Donut and Ivy. They're trying to learn each other's animal language, but so far, it's pretty broken between them, and can better get across a message with their collective broken english, but they're trying.

WIN_20170926_12_26_26_Pro.jpg

WIN_20170926_12_27_38_Pro.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Charlie brown football gag reenacted by the pig familyWIN_20171024_21_17_42_Pro.jpg

With the way Ivy is holding Merp protectively, it looks like Donut didn't even notice his daughter in front of him when he ran.

3 hours ago, mewthemew said:

DonutWIN_20171024_21_59_15_Pro.jpg

Donut being really really dainty~

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Tempart's got competition.:wilson_sneaky:

Soon Waargh will be a masterpiece and will be unrecognizable to Batdork.

I'm imagining she'd eventually turn into one of those aliens from that movie series and wrap him up in a sticker cocoon.

That would be funny.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Feel bad for missing this thread in my notifications.

Kek, we both have our forge ships.:wilson_ecstatic: You with the lil' pitpiggy and Boarilla while me having the crocomander and the audience member,.

Aww, I forgot about that one you said earlier. (I knowI had that crocomander picture open for some reason or another). Pitpig is more of a pet of sorts, though.  

• Like 1