trying my hand at fan-art

1 hour ago, Donke60 said:

I always thought it was a rez4 refrence or just a nod to the trope of sketchy men in trenchcoats how you never saw their face

anyway love the doodle like always.

He's unused, unknown, and mysterious. Basically he can be whatever you want. In my case, his name is Wellington and wears a raincoat/umbrella because he's completely invisible. How? Well, that's for me to find out, I guess :p

(*and thanks*)

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

You're getting better at drawing Whedon's wife. Have you done a compare and contrast with the first post you did up to now? You're really growing.:wilson_smile:

I didn't. I get super embarrressed over my early drawings in general ^^"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw, Willow and Wendy look sad :(

I like Wigfrid's pose ^_^

I was going for a more slightly surprised look for Wendy, but, I guess that works, too!

I personally don't like wigfrid, but she can be fun to work with <3

• Like 1

trying to redesign Waargh and Batdork a little bit. Waargh was looking a little chaotic with his clothes rips, and Chris.....well....I just wanna draw the guy like a teddy bear. so adorable.

(for the record, Waargh would be voiced by one of those mouth harp things. you know the ones. they kinda make a frog hopping sound? And Batdork/Chris/Wiggis would be voiced by a violin.)

HNI_0028.JPG

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

Was playing DST with a couple of friends. (I was Maxwell, friend 1 was webber, friend 2 was wickerbottom). We ended up getting rid of all our flint. I forget why. Think Webber friend was making thermal stones. In any case, we had no axes or spears to kill beefalo with (for horns) except a shovel from a setpiece.

And guess what Webber friend did? :p

HNI_0072.JPG

• Like 2

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Lieutenant Webber reporting for Beefalo duty.

not the weirdest shenangans that happened that session.

there was a spot on the cobblestone road that just kept spawning cooked food. as one time it spawned 8 cooked meats and 3 koalaphant trunks and another time 21 cooked mandrakes. all 3 of us agreed it was a blessing from the DST gods :p

And that time i accedentally resurrected in the middle of the night and died again immediately.

and then there was me who literally sad "please hold my hand and walk me to where we're planning on building base. Which is a funny thing to visualise cnsidering i was playing Maxwell and she was playing webber. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

If I didn't know better, I would've thought Wickerbottom was in a berry bush hat, but your explanation makes way more sense. Also, your buddy Webber treating Maxwell-you like a nephew leading a uncle.:wilson_ecstatic:

I never thought of it that way. 

Ah, it feels great to draw whenever I want again with no homework pressure :D 

• Like 1

Wiggis: *takes mask off* GASP!

*hack, cough* It's so hot wearing this mask all day. 

*hands to Waargh* Here, Waargh, you can borrow it.

Waargh: *holds mask* I don't know why, but I feel somehow...

*puts it on* ...Empowered.

mask.png

• Like 2