trying my hand at fan-art

6 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

i don't own one :p

cute catcoons should be friendly with anyone ; )

now that you mention it, i don't have a picture for today because some sort of numbering misap. think i know what i'm gong to draw for saleskrampmas today. 

• Like 2

day....er.....*coughfilllercough*. like i said, i came up 1 or 2 pictures sort (even thoug i counted 12. weird.)

so here's saleskrampus givng a catcoon a krampus figure. hoping the thing cougs up something good like cut reeds. but not a frog. frogs are evil and remorseless. 

HNI_0070.JPG

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mewthemew said:
  1. HNI_0070.JPGso here's saleskrampus givng a catcoon a krampus figure. hoping the thing cougs up something good like cut reeds.
  2. but not a frog. frogs are evil and remorseless. 
  1. Oh, so Saleskrampus wants the goods too like any other player~:wilson_sneaky:
  2. I would know from experience. On DST, @Starthefox kept reviving me with a amulet cloning technique.this problem.png
  • Like 4

Just now, minespatch said:

Yup and the curse of lag. I was only in one spot and frogs found their opportunity to kill me. I couldn't even feed myself due to lack of grabbing things. The lag made it look like I was twerking.:wilson_facepalm:

been there. couldn't even kill a koalaphant. at LEAST rubberbanding isn't a problem anymore.

now i just use DST for skin farming because i'm bitter.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mewthemew said:

okey, serious time: should i end saleskrampmas on christmas eve or christmas day? because that all hinges if i make one more filler picture, which i'm happy to do. 

Christmas day. The 25th should be the perfect finale to it all.

6 hours ago, mewthemew said:

HNI_0071.JPG

Oh no! Too cute! Though poor Krampus looks like he's been dealing with this for several hours.

• Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

Christmas day. The 25th should be the perfect finale to it all.

Oh no! Too cute! Though poor Krampus looks like he's been dealing with this for several hours.

gotcha. it is done. tomorrow's the penultimate day :p

webber's a little kid and has found the closest thing to santa as he could. what do you think, ol' miney spatch?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Is this your first attempt at the character? Nice work on him.

very first attempt. a lot harder than i thought it would be. also the DS wiki says there's files for 2 other shopkeepers and a pigman shopkeeper. poor guy shouldn't be as lonely as he's saying right now. 

the one we all know and tolerate seems to probably sell light making resources or something. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Seems like the salesperson is a racial class in the game. :wilson_ecstatic:

poor guy.

in the same vein, i can imagine wheadon hanging out with shopkeeper in a sort of run down apartment (but in muc better living conditions tan the actual in game characters) eating pizza and complaining about how they're bot trapped in development limbo. 

maybe they live in a more modern time and play videogames together. or they live in a modern pig village.

what i'm trying to say is, i think shopkeeper and weadon are buds.

• Like 1

On 22.12.2016 at 3:55 PM, mewthemew said:

day....er.....*coughfilllercough*. like i said, i came up 1 or 2 pictures sort (even thoug i counted 12. weird.)

so here's saleskrampus givng a catcoon a krampus figure. hoping the thing cougs up something good like cut reeds. but not a frog. frogs are evil and remorseless. 

HNI_0070.JPG

what if he eats the figure and coughs up the figure it's a never ending cycle?

• Like 1