trying my hand at fan-art

I'm a bit nervous. this is my first ever post that's not a bug report. I decided to try my hand at drawing Don't Starve fan art...

Please excuse the quality, as my only means of sharing traditional art is with a dusty old 2DS with a grainy camera.

HNI_0065.JPG

HNI_0067.JPG

HNI_0069.JPG

HNI_0068.JPG

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Sorry, but seeing "childish" Woodie triggered something in me... You can disregard my request.

No, it's fine. It's a bit hard to see, but what's really going on was Rawling was hitting on Lucy while Woodie watches in horror, but I can still do your request. I'm always open to suggestions ^^

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

No, it's fine. It's a bit hard to see, but what's really going on was Rawling was hitting on Lucy while Woodie watches on horror, but I can still do your request. I'm always open to suggestions ^^

oh lol, to me it looks like Woodie being childish and chewing on Lucy XD

15 hours ago, mewthemew said:

also, obligatory OC. this is Waargh, a zombie character that likes stale/spoiled meat the best. he heals with rot, and loses sanity during the day (unless he has an umbrella)

HNI_0073.JPG

Wilson should start experimenting with battle plants upon this poor soul. |D.png

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maxwell looks just like Woodie's picture. Quick! Check his teeth! 0_0

Aw, poor Wes :c

eh, I tried, haha! (also i was sort of imitating the fact that most character's teeth are like that (especially in the trailers)). Now i'm actually curious as to what the poor guy woulld have a nightmare about. Actually, maybe it's best no one knows.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson should start experimenting with battle plants upon this poor soul. |D.png

Battle plants? Like lureplants?

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Maybe draw Werebeaver and Deerclops playing in the sand box together? I totally didn't fail to draw this at some point.

Seems like you have a thing for the werebeaver, haha :p ok I'll try. (its ok if you do, i have a thing for the mandrakes. i draw TONS. but i don't show any because it would get kind of boring just seeing 5 pages of nothing but mandrakes, i would think.)

Edited by mewthemew

40 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I like any thing Wigfrid related :) (or if you ship DS characters like WilsonxWillow, WebberxWendy, WigfridxWes, I'm fine with that too ^_^)

I actually don't ship characters. I dislike WilsonXWillow the most. not sure why, maybe it's too much of an age difference to me. though....WigXWes is kind of cute. I DO love me some insane ships though (some examples I came up with: alchemy engineXshadow manipulator, pigmanXbunnyman, and deerclops eyeXigershark eye.) acually, I might draw pigmanXbunnyman stuff. that's cute.

I can do some Wig. she's not my favorite by a long shot, but...eh :3

EDIT: ah HAH! i know what to draw, Wigfrid chugging MEAT coffee....which would be normal coffee with a gigantic slab of meat sticking out.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, mewthemew said:

eh, I tried, haha! (also i was sort of imitating the fact that most character's teeth are like that (especially in the trailers)). Now i'm actually curious as to what the poor guy woulld have a nightmare about. Actually, maybe it's best no one knows.

Battle plants? Like lureplants?

Screen Shot 2016-06-09 at 3.42.40 AM.png

I had something different in mind~

• Like 2