Fidooop

Unnatural Selection General Discussion

Recommended Posts

Aquaterion    742

Yea, pretty cool concept, as for the hound, I'd like to think they'd come in sets of 2, as in, fire and ice, light and darkness.

Waverly the witch, I'd like to think witches to know brewery, alchemy or enchantments, she'd be able to make things to assist the team and herself.

 

If you ever go ahead and start making this, Could I assist you? I'd like to think I'm somewhat decent at modding and usually end up stopping my mod ideas due to not having art, I'd like to be able to do something that actually gets released.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    17,334

You know I'm always up for quo-

*looks at pile of unfinished strings*

... I'll try to finish these off before (if) you start working on this.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,368
5 hours ago, Aquaterion said:

If you ever go ahead and start making this, Could I assist you? I'd like to think I'm somewhat decent at modding and usually end up stopping my mod ideas due to not having art, I'd like to be able to do something that actually gets released.

I'd like to see some of the stuff you've worked on in the past and would like to know what areas of code you're good at/able to code.

Prefabs? UI? brains? stategraphs? components? actions? What areas are you familiar with?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    742
38 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

I'd like to see some of the stuff you've worked on in the past and would like to know what areas of code you're good at/able to code.

Prefabs? UI? brains? stategraphs? components? actions? What areas are you familiar with?

I'm mostly familiar with prefabs and components. I guess I know how the others work, but I wouldn't say I'm too good with them, especially brains and stategraphs. Stuff I worked on, The only mod that I consider "good" that I made and actually published was my "Chakra and Jutsu" mod. Adds sort of "spells" you can use, there is a list of stuff in the discussions section on the workshop. If you want I can also send you some of the mods that I discontinued, or haven't finished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,368
9 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

I'm mostly familiar with prefabs and components. I guess I know how the others work, but I wouldn't say I'm too good with them, especially brains and stategraphs. Stuff I worked on, The only mod that I consider "good" that I made and actually published was my "Chakra and Jutsu" mod. Adds sort of "spells" you can use, there is a list of stuff in the discussions section on the workshop. If you want I can also send you some of the mods that I discontinued, or haven't finished.

If I can rely on you to help me out without stopping midway on the things I hand off to you then you're in! :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aquaterion    742
2 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

If I can rely on you to help me out without stopping midway on the things I hand off to you then you're in! :)

as I said, I've only stopped due not being able to produce art, or if I think what I was making is too op. Like for example, I had an idea of making "skin specific cosmetics", like wearing a formal woodie, would give you a formal lucy, and such, but yea, art, and I felt it was too big of a project for just 1 or 2 artists to help, and didn't like the idea of having many artists depending on me.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mario384    573

Say pal, you're really going large and in charge here.  If you ever need help with stategraphs, or Wallace (I made my fair share of animal characters) give me a ring.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,368
8 minutes ago, Mario384 said:

Say pal, you're really going large and in charge here.  If you ever need help with stategraphs, or Wallace (I made my fair share of animal characters) give me a ring.

Hey, I'll take all the help I can get! Can I get a look at what work you've done in the past?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,368

Added sanity mechanic based items/mobs. These are from one of my VERY old DS mods called "Nightmares Tab"! I'll be fully reprogramming and getting new art/animations for all the items and hallucination monsters! :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,368

UPDATED: Just added a bunch of ideas for summer specific creatures/items/mechanics and a few winter specific things!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    16,021

These ideas sound really good. Sadly, I probably won't get this mod since I can hardly go 20 days without dying atleast once. I suck at surviving and I don't even know how to defeat the normal giants :/

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asparagus    8,996
11 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

These ideas sound really good. Sadly, I probably won't get this mod since I can hardly go 20 days without dying atleast once. I suck at surviving and I don't even know how to defeat the normal giants :/

Dmage pls ;-;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fidooop    2,368
4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

These ideas sound really good. Sadly, I probably won't get this mod since I can hardly go 20 days without dying atleast once. I suck at surviving and I don't even know how to defeat the normal giants :/

d'awww... don't worry, you'll get good with practice! ;P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SenpaiArtorias    136
13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

These ideas sound really good. Sadly, I probably won't get this mod since I can hardly go 20 days without dying atleast once. I suck at surviving and I don't even know how to defeat the normal giants :/

@DragonMage156
Well u can still ask some people for some Practice Together thats the sense of DST "We Survive Together, we die Together!" and when u got some Tips and tricks its easier for u c:

Greetings

Edited by SenpaiArtorias
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    17,334

And after you learn the basics start playing as Wes.

A lot.

No, seriously, even if just solo, after playing as Wes for so long, playing as any other character will feel like a breeze.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    16,021
9 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

And after you learn the basics start playing as Wes.

A lot.

No, seriously, even if just solo, after playing as Wes for so long, playing as any other character will feel like a breeze.

But... I haven't done Adventure Mode yet :/ (seriously, I can't even get past stage one -_-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    27,242

I immediately thought of this video when I saw this title. Maybe this would help?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now