Fidooop

Unnatural Selection General Discussion

ImDaMisterL    17,295
2 hours ago, Fidooop said:

We've also got a very special very secret mod that'll be out sometime soon here ;)

Oh yeah, that one'll be fun when it's released... :)

• Like 3

ImDaMisterL    17,295

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lack of updates, we have been hard at work on our other character mods to get them done as fast as possible so Unnatural Selection can start being developed for realsies! Of course, as fast as we're working, we don't want to rush them, so we're working fast but not sanic fast.

@Fidooop is currently on a trip, which hindered our mods a bit, but once he's back he'll act like a programmer beast and get as much done for the chars we're making as possible!

Wanna see the behind-the-scenes stuff as we prep the road to US? Wanna see our progress with the other mod chars we're making? If you have Discord, you can!

The Company of Creators Discord, for our mod chars: https://discord.gg/TrKvMVg

The Unnatural Selection Discord: https://discord.gg/4b3RFaW

Oh, and happy almost valentine's day, from your friendly neighborhood moderator :)

• Like 4

spiderdian    1,210
10 hours ago, DarkKingBoo said:

I do love the sound of new mobs/bosses. Seems like a fun stuff.

also I do a bit of mob-related stuff so hopefully I can help at some point maybe...

Feel free to join the discord link L just posted up there ;D

• Like 3

DimWhat    380

Wyatt reminds me of a character I thought of a while ago but gave up on because I could only think of downsides. They were "hunted" and forced to be on the run. By hunted I of course mean it was her own paranoia.

• Like 3

DimWhat    380

Would the Endofly start endothermic fires like to anything flammable? If so then that would be amazing.

• Like 3

Just out of curiosity, have we made any creatures, ground up? I've been working on one, but honestly I couldn't find another example in the Steam Workshop, so I was wondering if that is just too complicated for the community.

I always wonder if these projects are bigger scope than is reasonable - but hey, it'd be awesome.

• Like 1

Chris1488    11,014
1 hour ago, realitymeltdown said:

Just out of curiosity, have we made any creatures, ground up? I've been working on one, but honestly I couldn't find another example in the Steam Workshop, so I was wondering if that is just too complicated for the community.

I always wonder if these projects are bigger scope than is reasonable - but hey, it'd be awesome.

Before we went on hiatus, Fid managed to make the different elemental hounds. The picture should be somewhere in this thread.

• Like 2

DimWhat    380
45 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Hey guys, how's all the- OOH NO, WHO LET THE HOUNDS OUT?!

Reveal hidden contents

creativity.png

remorse.png

AM I hyping it up enough? What is love?

Well who let them out? Also who did that artwork because it looks great!

• Like 1