Item that can haunt - need help please

5 minutes ago, FaZZa said:

how do i send the zip file? im trying to send you the pm but it only gives me the option to attach a media file, not a normal attachment

oh yea I hate that issue, attach it here without posting, then it will show up in the pm list of files

30 minutes ago, FaZZa said:

ah okay, sent it, thanks a lot, i really appreciate this

Ok should be good to go now.

Btw, your current "fuel" changes has is to be; 20 MAX CHARGES, 10 CHARAGES PER USE, 1 CHARGE PER SOUL, which seems wrong.

how it works:

--SOUL LANTERN
inst.components.fueled:InitializeFuelLevel(20)
--MAX FUEL, no matter what number, its always gonna be from 0% to 100%, the size of this number usually only matters when it consumes fuel when equipped

lantern.components.fueled:DoDelta(-10)
--HOW MUCH FUEL IS USED, so MAX FUEL(20) - FUEL USED(10), which means each use takes 50%, and not 10 meaning 10%

--SOULS
inst.components.fuel.fuelvalue = 1
--HOW MUCH FUEL IS GIVEN, so CURRENT FUEL + REFUEL(1), again, not a percentage, but caps at the 20.

So when balancing stuff, make sure you modify all 3 values, MAX, USE, and REFUEL

Btw, I added network stuff to your prefabs, as it is needed or it wouldn't work well multiplayer

Edited by Aquaterion

It works! Thank you so much. Literally couldn't have done this without your help. you'll be getting a full credit when i upload this to the workshop.

Again, thank you so much for this