4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

"Hey! It's almost round! I wonder what they means..."

*Tail sharpens and turned red*

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh man, already seeing a anime trope coming on. :wilson_ecstatic:

Well my character was influenced by anime in the beginning so there's no harm in drawing her like that again.

4 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I need to draw somebody else for once

help me

I think you should open up an art thread on Freebird like me. You draw my persona a lot as well as To the Moon/Quintessence art from time to time. Also, you could take requests from them if you wanna try different personas. Wouldn't hurt. Least it'll pass the time till I get on with mod testing and looking for faults and whatnot :wilson_dilemma:

I binge-upvoted. So what. I'm allowed to.

On 01/12/2017 at 3:00 PM, Mobbstar said:
  Hide contents

decops.png

If @LadyD doesn't kill me for putting those words into her mouth, @PanAzej will for drawing him as a shoddy comic Steve.

If he doesn't mind my response fart, he won't mind this. Kind of cute. Except I'd like his perky nose back.

On 01/13/2017 at 0:04 AM, PanAzej said:

But what does the "D" stand for?

You've drawn me pretty accurately. I think she was joking though. C'mon, with all these scenes I posted above she picked a person with an "ass" in their post. 

---

What if she didn't, though? Maybe she can only process the text? Maybe she's a robot that can't see images, going around blind, filtering all text, being triggered only by words that are on her "excluded" list?

We may never know.

Equus africanus - problem?

On 01/13/2017 at 9:07 AM, LadyD said:

Just because my internet was down doesn't mean I don't know what you have been up to.

The D stands for a lot of things. None of them are Dee

You can talk about a donkey but if you are talking rumps then you can't use that word... XD 

Do you speak Polish, D?

On 01/28/2017 at 11:24 PM, Mobbstar said:

Pop quiz! Which two stories are about a corrupt wizard enslaving an entire underground people?

Hide contents

CAVE STORY + DOG HOUSE

balrogzed.jpg

Also, something for DragonMage's RP "We Remain". This is why nobody ever tries to make Maurice laugh.

Hide contents

maurice2.png

Hunky!

On 02/09/2017 at 9:11 PM, Mobbstar said:

If you recognise the following fellow, you are old.

Or your parents have good taste in movies.

Hide contents

thumper.jpg

...Should I be ashamed?

On 12/31/2016 at 2:38 PM, Mobbstar said:

drgn.png

@Ysulyan is scary drgn, gives much fear.

BEHOLD THE DRAGON'S FURY!!!

On 01/04/2017 at 7:52 PM, Mobbstar said:

thetrio.jpg

@Ysulyan @Mezukie @DragonMage156

It's the infamous trio of people everybody likes against their will.

Want a chibi too? Just send me $-.99 and I will consider it!

You are all pretty unicorns.

On 11/22/2016 at 8:59 PM, Mobbstar said:

I spontanously decided to challenge myself to draw as many personas as possible (until I got distracted by something else) with few lines and exaggerated cuteness. In other words...

CHIBIS

Hide contents

chibisulyan.png

@Ysulyan set this off btw

chibirus.png

@Youknowwho with his fancy new arms

chibindenial.png

@InDenial and his eldritch hair

chibiscrewthosepuns.png

@AnonymousKoala in a toga... yeah, a toga!

chibightawesome.png

@SirKnight doing a wave and @PiturcaClaudiuStef doing the usual mimicry

chibipton.png

@LiptonPee but without legs, those would have made her look less princess-y and more hot.

Why does the toga heavily resemble a bra? I took it for a bra.

Still do.

On 11/27/2016 at 7:35 AM, Mobbstar said:

I don't remember drawing these, but I'll try to interpret them!

Hide contents

idontrememberhavingdrawnthis.png

I wish I had better friends.

kindasweet.png

I wish I were a better friend.

Also, not going to post much until I am happy with a new secret artstyle I'm trying (or because it's freebird-exclusive jokes).

Beware in case somebody here draws around the second scene.

On 10/14/2016 at 10:52 PM, Mobbstar said:
  Hide contents

hares0.png

hares1.png

Hares are agile and yet cute, shy and yet friendly, but why do they have to keep running into certain death?

Because I have priorities.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=800018775

On 10/15/2016 at 10:36 AM, AnonymousKoala said:

I like to get wet.

*sigh*

On 09/23/2016 at 6:17 AM, Mobbstar said:

I might show you in private, but I don't think I should post it publicly. Pretty grim.

*queues for a PM*

On 08/17/2016 at 10:53 PM, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

because only girls like flowers and guys like flowers rarely or just scarecrows are not good friends

*fails at femininty once again*

On 08/15/2016 at 8:43 AM, Mobbstar said:

partyhard.jpg

(click for 4k rez)

Have you ever been to a party, everybody having a jolly ol' time, and out of the blue you think "Why are we here doing this?" and cannot enjoy the evening anymore? I only ever had that happen to me when binge drinking, so maybe alcohol causes existential terror within me.

Also it is kind of ironic I drew @MenaAthena here eventhough she would probably rather watch movies with friends than to go to big parties alone.

Like one could get meatbags.

On 08/01/2016 at 8:59 PM, Mobbstar said:

grayscalehug0.jpg

(click for full resolution)

I have been informed that, canonically speaking, this is not an accurate representation of the war veteran. My official stance to this matter is: Mate its just a doodle calm down the lighting errors are far worse.

I love it when you go monochrome.

On 08/03/2016 at 5:17 PM, Mobbstar said:

grayscalehug1.jpg

@Youknowwho tries to hug @Mezukie... It's the will that counts. Golly, was that a real chair at some point? It's so tiny, I couldn't even fit one cheek on that!

Mezukie hugs even me. She can hug anyone.

On 08/04/2016 at 5:40 PM, Mobbstar said:

I need some more opinions on the following doodle. Just look at it and post below what it makes you think. GUYS SERIOUSLY, wtf cant you read or are you taunting me on purpose. Like, Mr.P, you too?

Hide contents

eyeswhothrewawaythewilltosee.jpg

eyeswhothrewawaythewilltosee.jpg

Also, kinda random ball. Don't be that guy to say "lighting is wrong", just don't.

arbitraritysphere.jpg

arbitraritysphere.jpg

The eyewhites on a toast.

On 07/24/2016 at 8:34 PM, Mobbstar said:

shadragon.jpg

I am sorrowly disappointed that Maxwell can only summon images of his own physical appearance.

Also, first time ever trying crosshatching. Has a few hickups here and there, but overall not lethally cringeworthy.

Lovely!

On 07/24/2016 at 10:19 PM, DragonMage156 said:
  Hide contents

Shadow dragons need to be a thing 0_0

Affirmative.

On 07/26/2016 at 4:43 PM, Mobbstar said:

lickindamaymays.jpg

It's not a lizard, it's a dragon!

Do dragons canonically even have teeth? I'd imagine they do like owls: Shallow as a whole.

Shiny!

On 07/30/2016 at 9:44 AM, Mobbstar said:

dropbook.png

dropbook.png

What's my deal with drawing books? Maybe one of these books holds the answer!

Oooh, give me more.

On 07/22/2016 at 5:28 PM, Mobbstar said:

It is short story time! Yes, I have been writing a little (or maybe a lot). As always, feel free to point out edges and flaws in a humorous manner. Without further ado: The Wall of Text has been awoken!

Reveal hidden contents

My king, I write not a request, but a warning, to you. The bogs to the northeast of your silver mines are impassable and must be avoided, for the threats there can murder a vulgar as easily as they can disable an armed or armoured warrior.

I have first heard of the danger from the surrounding townsfolk. The raff gaggled about the usual fairy tales, such as witches and the devils temptations. However, the noblemen confirmed that no person had ever returned from the central fields of the so-called misty marsh. Allegedly, somebody who survived the journey along the shallow border was faced with pillars of ooze erupting from the ground, barely escaping their grasp.

One evening I was unlucky, as my horse succumbed to a disease when my home town was almost two days of foot travel away. What little coins were in the purse couldn't bring me home before nightfall, nor feed me for so long. After spending the night at an inn, I decided to risk the hike through a part of said marsh to get home that day. In hindsight, this sounds of folly and only folly, but back then the tales I had heard seemed like mere word of mouth.

The swamp was, unsurprisingly, cold and wet, but its name hit the nail square on the head. There lay a distinct waft of fog upon the inner part, shrouding it completely. As I ventured into the mud, the mist became thicker. Before I noticed, I was surrounded by it, losing all orientation except for my footsteps. There was no man, no bird, not even vermin anymore, just myself and the white screen encircling me. The idea of turning back arose, yet vanished before I could pursue it. Frosty air filled my lungs, peat soil weighted my boots down. A preternatural chill went through my every bone.

atmosphericmarsh.jpeg

I wanted to run, but I barely moved at all. At last, what seemed like a tree appeared from the fog. By the time I realised what it truly was, it could almost touch me. A disgusting mass of some watery, green slime built up from the ground and squirmed in all directions. Behind me, another slowly emerged. Without further hesitation, I unsheated my shortsword and cut the first monstrosity down, only to watch it slowly reshape itself. I can remember seeing the normal marsh ground through the vile substance, as well as something plain undefinable at the centre. This suggests it was not one large beast, making it just the more scary to think about. It was not something a hero could simply slay, that much is for sure. If my nerves had not been raw at this point, I would have probably taken another look. But instead my feet heaved themselves and I spurt off.

God knows how long I ran, or in what direction. When I finally came to a halt, I thought the horror had been over. My heart still pounded as though it would burst. Heavy breathing was the only sound to be heard. There was no sign of those liquid monsters. My rest was, however, of short duration. I froze at the sound of a woman's voice, in the damn bog of all places, where no one would expect another human. She sang as clear as crystal, yet eerily:

You think you escaped the goo?
You think I'd let you through?
To think so is folly.
You'll regret it wholly
To have set foot - in my home.

The next thing I know is her standing in front of me, faintly smiling. Thinking back, she was beautiful, but at the time I was too exhausted and terrified to even consider that. Flinching, I tried to take a step back, but my feet did not comply. A hasty look down revealed the same green mass from before, this time engulfing my boots. She stared at me, feasted on my fright, my sheer despair. I did not know what to do. She did not notice my blade, or rather, did not care about it, and I have a hunch that was not because she was out of my reach. For the first time since encountering those pillars, I felt the cold mist send shivers through my limbs.

I had lost all hope, was weak and terrified, so I closed my eyes and pushed my bosom forth, asking for a swift death. Absolute silence. It did not come. She looked caring and concerned, but her feelings were clearly just illusions, I knew that by then. Her voice must have been that of the seirens, as she spoke: "You are the proud kind, the kind that would give their lives to their homeworld." A cute titter crossed her lips, the echo was uneasing at best. "You must not tell anyone what you have seen in this marsh, but remind those who don't know it yet that this is not land made for mankind. Do as I said, or... I won't misplace my trust ever again." The last part, she spoke with a seductive, no, mischievous, with a plain evil grin. She disappeared in the fog, which in itself cleared shortly after.

To my surprise, I was not only alive, but the slime was gone. I couldn't help but sigh in relief. My thirst was immense, my throat was sore, but I wouldn't stop to drink, especially not from this accursed soil. It felt like the mist was chasing me, pushing me to walk faster. Unusual clicking and sloshing sounds echoed in my head, or were they coming from behind me? Every last muscle of my legs hurt by the time I reached solid ground. Solely mercy and function, more of the latter, saved my life that day, nothing else. The united strength and will of a dozen men cannot withstand such frightening power.

Now you have learned of the vile creature or creatures housing in the misty marsh. I beg you, take this message to heart. Assure nobody ever enters the horrible bog, for it means certain death to those who do after me.

I may not answer any questions you have, for I wish to forget and lose the fear, eventhough I'm afraid the woman-like being may haunt me in my sleep forever. She is still out there, keeping watch. All of those tales of people going missing in the misty marsh are caused by her doing, and I loathe to know what in particular happened to those unfortunate souls.

Poke me to read this when I'm back on my feet please. I'd love to.

On 06/25/2016 at 4:30 PM, ImDaMisterL said:

I don't remember having strong arms

You're not Stronginthearm? Oh well, still awesome.

On 07/06/2016 at 1:08 PM, Mobbstar said:

everwaging.jpg

Everwaging

In reference to Descend into the Abyss.
Click on the image and select full size for the best quality.

Pretty! The shadows are enviable.

On 06/16/2016 at 2:53 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Or should I say... 'Battal'?

Ok I'll stop now.

The L in "battle" is syllabic, sooo...

Yes. I'll find the door, sorry.

On 06/14/2016 at 6:05 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Uh... why is Ysulyan tied up?

Bondage? Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

On 06/14/2016 at 2:17 PM, Ysulyan said:

i like it here

Lord.

On 06/05/2016 at 8:21 PM, Mobbstar said:

beastofbone.png

The Beast of Bone's heart is a magical crystal. The bones protect the crystal and the crystal protects the bones.

A skin for the stalker?

On 05/24/2016 at 10:20 PM, Mobbstar said:

stainedglass-dragonmage.jpg

I did some maths:

@DragonMage156 = Human + Dragon
But: Human + Dragon = Demon
Thus: DragonMage = Demon

It actually looks good if you squint from twenty feet away and rotate 180°

I love stained glass. Make more please.

@Arlesienne it'd be better to edit the post and put all in a big spoiler box. It is rather long...

Spoiler
15 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Hunky!

Whom of the three? XD

...Should I be ashamed?

Arles confirmed to be babby. Or never was allowed to watch movies.

Why does the toga heavily resemble a bra? I took it for a bra.

uh... It is a poorly drawn toga, yes. Not an insider joke or anything.

Beware in case somebody here draws around the second scene.

Don't make me.

A skin for the stalker?

Too bad I don't mod anymore. Besides, it'd be difficult to animate.

10 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

I took it for a bra.

Bruh.

15 hours ago, LadyD said:

Who summoned me?

Someone who you haven't really talked to, and I don't know why I feel like you two would make a great pair non platonic kind of way...I mean unless it evolves into a- *slice and diced.*

Archived