A mysterious paragraph obstructs your path! Confusion check-up, roll a D-12!

Spoiler

After reconsideration, the wise man answers »She took the phrase "forging a relationship" too literal.« His kin is known for sharing much experience among each other and developing much wisdom, but also for being too metaphorical at times. »I don't understand.« »To forge is to exert pressure onto something to make it stronger. Pressure from outside.« The phrase "insidious serpent" is brought to mind after a long time. »Hildegard and her "Hiltgarth"? They are-« »"Brought up by hand".«

"This insidious serpent".

Could it get any more obscure? I loathe to try. Hopefully this is somewhat inspirational, to be of any use to anybody.

8 hours ago, Mobbstar said:
  Hide contents

decops.png

If @LadyD doesn't kill me for putting those words into her mouth, @PanAzej will for drawing him as a shoddy comic Steve.

But what does the "D" stand for?

You've drawn me pretty accurately. I think she was joking though. C'mon, with all these scenes I posted above she picked a person with an "ass" in their post. 

---

What if she didn't, though? Maybe she can only process the text? Maybe she's a robot that can't see images, going around blind, filtering all text, being triggered only by words that are on her "excluded" list?

We may never know.

Just because my internet was down doesn't mean I don't know what you have been up to.

The D stands for a lot of things. None of them are Dee

You can talk about a donkey but if you are talking rumps then you can't use that word... XD 

It's been over ten days... uh...

Here, have some ancient fan comics I sent Zarla some time ago. The actual "Handplates" comic went a slightly different route. As always, click on the images to see the full resolution (it's much needed now!).

WARNING: Fan comic, i.e. inofficial, partially out-of-character, poor quality, etc.

Spoiler

hnadpaltes.png

hnadplaste.png

Pop quiz! Which two stories are about a corrupt wizard enslaving an entire underground people?

Spoiler

CAVE STORY + DOG HOUSE

balrogzed.jpg

Also, something for DragonMage's RP "We Remain". This is why nobody ever tries to make Maurice laugh.

Spoiler

maurice2.png

24 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I think I like the blue line piece better than the full product. It looks more organic while the bolded line version doesn't have the same quality.

I think that's because it is more vague and drawn with longer strokes. Usually I shade my sketches in a similiar manner and shade the finished product with airbrush, but the latter is not very satisfying to be honest.

Archived