Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

6 minutes ago, vingw said:

@BlewcheeseΒ I don't know, @Blewcheese, are we @mentioning people? We should ask @WeirdobobΒ if we're going to @abuse @mention, so I can get your, @Blewcheese's, attention, and you can get my, @vingw's, attention.

THESE FREAKING LATE DOUBLE POSTS BY MY LORD AND SAVIOR @JoeWΒ SMITE THINE CURSE THAT CAUSE'D THESE HORRID ABOMINATIONS TO MANIFEST THEMSELVES ON THIS VIRTUAL BOARD OF COMMUNICATION AND END THE SUFFERING OF I AND THE POOR INNOCENT SOULS AROUND ME.

Hey @Weirdobob, you've made a map of some kind, right? I'm just a little confused about the geography of everything (with you dropping us off in an odd place and all)Β and want to be sure I'm making my character run to places that really exist where I assume they do.Β 

Eesh, remind me to never watch 2-hour documentaries in the middle of something!

2 hours ago, Blewcheese said:

Also is it possible to revoke the rocket launcher thing I feel as if it won't fit nearly as well to just have a rocket launcher now is it okay if I remove that from my inventory

Yes.

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

Also Weirdo, about those applications?

I will, give me time. As for now I suppose you could make some wiki about yourselves or whatever.

53 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Hey @Weirdobob, you've made a map of some kind, right? I'm just a little confused about the geography of everything (with you dropping us off in an odd place and all)

The "list of buildings in Demood" on the OP here should help you out, of course, i could make a "map", just know my drawing skill and mapping skill is earth shatteringly low. I may make that later if you all beg and plead enough for that.Β 

31 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Is there just some unspoken law that I don't know of where every RP character must not know what a phone is?

No, but while the RP is at modern time, note a lot of the charactersΒ aren't.

Β 

Also, @everyone, fun fact: You can hide your own posts when you double post! I do it all the time.

And it hasΒ been brought to my attention that postingΒ allΒ OOC chat here is a bit annoying. Well, just keep your big major questions here, as I understand the RP with it's several branches and split parties will already make a rather large mess.Β I originally thought keeping OOC here wouldn't make it such a disaster field to sift through if, say, you missed a week.

6 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Where should the OOC posts go then? Should there be another thread dedicated to OOC posts/basic RP info? (or should there just be OOC in parenthesis like in WaW?)

Put your OOC in here, or, if it's a small bit, feel free to keep it in the thread in parenthesis. Just try to keep the main RP free of huge OOC walls of text please (:

Uh, @WeirdobobΒ is it alright if my character has a phone? I just realised how insane it is for a character from Earth, 202X, to not have a mobile.

Β 

Oh, and what currency is used? Like, do the shops accept all currency, from all worlds/universes, from all times? Or do we have to exchange currency?

Spoiler

Character Name: Halan Laefin

Character Age: 19

Character Title: TheΒ Stargazer

Character Gender: Male

Character Species: Human (with some alien genes...?)

Character's Sexuality:Β Straight........?

Physical Description:Β image.jpeg

Psychological Description: At times naive, insecure, distracted, light headed, looses determination easilyΒ 

Personality: basically me? Kind of?

Perks/Skills: AyylienstuffΒ 

Fears: Spiders, [???], other people's judgement and himselfΒ Β 

Weaknesses: Light sleep(perk/weakness), not very determinated, not very good at talking or explainingΒ what he means clearly

Strengths:Β 

-Creative I guess, plus he values other people's points of view.

-Light sleeper (perk/weakness).

-At the same time he has a naive love for adventure that helps him overcome laziness at times

-not a picky eaterΒ 

Romanceable: To an extent.....?

Sex-able:Β <--Β Sorry, singleplayer only!

Profession: Just finished high school

Possessions: IPhone, wrist watch, [????]Β 

Additional Info: ?

Β 

Edited

Archived