Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

If it's still open, (and you guys can stand me :?...)

Spoiler

Character Name: Daniel 'Danny' Clorichan

Character Age: Unknown, looks to be mid 20's

Character Title: The Contortionist

Character Gender: Male

Character Species: Human. Ish.

Character's Sexuality: Pansexual

Physical Description: Daniel is an extremely tall figure, topping the charts at 6'2", and clocks in at 160lbs. Although he should be rake-thin because of this, he manages to look toned and refined. He has long black hair cut into a choppy mess, with two long thick strands that occasionally obscure his vision. He has bright green eyes, some might say luminescent, and a rounded, defined nose. His skin is mocha coloured, offsetting almost pure white teeth. He wears a long, form-fitting black t-shirt and navy jeans, as well as a pair of battered white sneakers, the soles a fading red, with a band of silver running down the centre. Around his waist is knotted a black hoodie, with a green radioactive graphic on it.

Psychological Description: Suffers from hallucinations, unreasonable anger and muscle spams when under heats exceeding 35 degrees Celsius, or under direct UV Rays (excluding those emitted from the sun.) Otherwise psychologically stable.

Personality: Happy-go-lucky to the end, Dan is chatty to the point of annoyance, but also witty and intelligent in conversation. Very competitive too, and willing to do almost anything to be the very best.

Perks/Skills: Daniel is almost exclusively double-jointed, and has training in acrobatics, making him extremely flexible, and capable of squeezing into shapes seemingly impossible small for his size. He is also extrodinarily fast and decently strong, although he'll never become a strongman.

Fears: Getting stuck, high temperatures, extremley bright lights, blood.

Weaknesses: The lowest pain threshold imaginable. He also has haemophilia, so any injury that draws blood is infinitely more dangerous to him than most people.

Strengths: See perks/skills.

Romanceable: Yes

Profession: Stage Performer

Possessions: 5" switchblade, inbuilt roller-skates in his sneakers, a collapsible face mask, similar to a paintball mask, 50 metres of Kevlar rope, and a grappling hook and firing mechanism.

Additional Info: Is NOT a vampire. 

Spoiler

Character Name: Paksu

Character Age: 25

Character Title: The (self-proclaimed) Prince of Thieves

Character Species: Desert Dragon

Character's Sexuality: ???

Physical Description: Have a picture instead, lel 

drgrn.png

Psychological Description: Faithful, a head full of excuses, not very good at empathizing with others. 

Personality: Up-beat to friends, smooth try-hard to everyone else. Still a fighter, but really bad at intimidation. A slave to shiny things, very greedy, but might share with you. Might.

Perks/Skills: Heat-resistance, high-level sneakiness, magic user, above-average speed

Fears: Being caught in the act, the law recognizing him, wanted posters, ice cubes, attractive people

Weaknesses: The cold, squirrel-proofed bird feeders, fairy-type pokemon, low defense

Strengths: Can't burn, no fire damage. Cannot be detected if unseen by the naked eye. Very cute and about 30% capable of charming his way out of bad situations with normal characters and low-level enemies.

Romanceable: Probably

Profession: Stealing (kind of)

Possessions: Tiny poncho, satchel, bag of coins, odd candies, dagger

Additional Info: (I might not be the most active person ahuhu)

Well fellas, looks like there's 0 days left. Make sure you all memorize what buildings are in the town and give me your credit card number and social security number, and check to make sure for suresies that you're tagged as "Accepted" on the main post.

21 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Character Name: Paksu

Character Age: 25

Character Title: The (self-proclaimed) Prince of Thieves

Character Species: Desert Dragon

Character's Sexuality: ???

Physical Description: Have a picture instead, lel 

drgrn.png

Psychological Description: Faithful, a head full of excuses, not very good at empathizing with others. 

Personality: Up-beat to friends, smooth try-hard to everyone else. Still a fighter, but really bad at intimidation. A slave to shiny things, very greedy, but might share with you. Might.

Perks/Skills: Heat-resistance, high-level sneakiness, magic user, above-average speed

Fears: Being caught in the act, the law recognizing him, wanted posters, ice cubes, attractive people

Weaknesses: The cold, squirrel-proofed bird feeders, fairy-type pokemon, low defense

Strengths: Can't burn, no fire damage. Cannot be detected if unseen by the naked eye. Very cute and about 30% capable of charming his way out of bad situations with normal characters and low-level enemies.

Romanceable: Probably

Profession: Stealing (kind of)

Possessions: Tiny poncho, satchel, bag of coins, odd candies, dagger

Additional Info: (I might not be the most active person ahuhu)

meaty.png

22 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

You guys make me wanna make a character that isn't just a humanoid version of my forumsona. Too bad I'm lazy.

Well at least it's better than just a boring, Mary sue character that you use to use as your forumsona *sob*

6 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Well at least it's better than just a boring, Mary sue character that you use to use as your forumsona *sob*

You've been drawn several times and that's because it isn't boring! It's quite the nifty design if I do say so myself. 

And I do!

"I can see their strength."

Of course you do. They aren't weak.

"We must break them."

I would say challenge them, but not so much break them.

"...Hrmf. I don't need you, you know."

What are you going to do, kick me out?

Really weirdo? That one was just too easy. crap now you're going to make them impossible. Well, I know your going to make impossible code stuff, but still

5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Really weirdo? That one was just too easy. crap now you're going to make them impossible. Well, I know your going to make impossible code stuff, but still

If I wanted to make something difficult to find, I would (:

Archived