Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

31 minutes ago, InDenial said:

If you could tell how to kill Weirdobob and company that would be great.

Weirdo is powerful but semi-slow, but when enraged he speeds up both movement and attack wise, and gets downright bloodhungry. High health and isn't easy to penetrate.

Joe is very fast and semi-powerful with her attacks, but she isn't exactly the most accurate, and only truly reacts to heavy mental hits, or paranoia. When she's enraged she will become incredibly fast and incredibly strong and unrelenting. Normal-Low-ish health, but thick skinned.

Sky is very good at dodging and moving, but her attacks do little to no damage, unless she's enraged, when her attacks and patterns swap. Low health and armor.

Mavis is unbeatable without god armor.

Spoiler

Character Name: Halan Laefin

Character Age: 19

Character Title: The Dreamer

Character Gender: Male

Character Species: Human (with some alien genes¿?)

Character's Sexuality: Straight

Physical Description: 

image.jpeg

Psychological Description: At times naive, insecure, distracted, light headed, looses determination easily 

Personality: basically me? Kind of?

Perks/Skills: Can go into alien form (the transformation requires something)

Fears: Spiders 

Weaknesses: Light sleep(perk/weakness), not very determinated, not very good at talking or explaining what he means clearly

Strengths: 

-Creative I guess, plus he values other people's points of view.

-Light sleeper (perk/weakness).

-At the same time he has a naive love for adventure that helps him overcome laziness at times

Romanceable: To an extent 

Sex-able: <-- Sorry, singleplayer only!

Profession: Just finished high school

Possessions: IPhone, half-heart pendant, wrist watch 

Additional Info: 

17 hours ago, InDenial said:

I'm not quoting, but i can't delete it because mobile forums doesn't cooperate with me

Any particular reason why some of us have yellow names in the list?

My money is on them (you) being the ones who have participated in the single player version.

6 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

Golden names are for Veteran players, meaning their experience will be a little bit harder as they already know the ropes

Yup see this is why I never participated in singleplayer so that now it'll be ezpz for me.

8 minutes ago, InDenial said:

Veteran? Your standards are low if I'm considered a veteran; I didn't even move beyond the opening tree sequence.

You've been a beta tester and have unknowingly tested tons of features that weren't official yet, so you're a veteran.

I was convinced to join so here's my sheet:

Spoiler

Character Name: Zenna.

Character Age: ??

Character Title: The Nightmare walker.

Character Gender: Female.

Character Species:  Human- or so she says.

Character's Sexuality: Bi.

Physical Description: She is 5’5 with black choppy hair that sometimes sticks out.Her eyes are a light brown and her clothing covers her entire body except the head. Gloves that go up to her elbows which are thick and colored green as well as boot that go up to her knees that seemed to be colored the same. Underneath is a one pieced suit that looks more like a hazmat suit that anything which is orange and has random pockets with zippers about it. A dagger is in a sheath that is strapped to her side- as well as a place for her staff to be put away on her back. She has half her face covered in bandages- though she says it’s just for the looks of it and can actually see through it. On the bandages is a poorly drawn eye where her eye would be and black coloring where her hair would be- it also finished the side of her mouth in a thin line smile.

Psychological Description: She falls back and forth between reality and her own made up world - this causes random spikes in her mental health from stability to ruined depending on the situation or random moment. 

Personality: She mostly speaks nonsense- with the rare acknowledgment of the real world or being able to hold up conversations- she can be seen muttering to herself or plain talking out loud about things that probably aren’t real but being a side effect from channeling sanity for years. When she’s insane the nonsense becomes more unpredictable as she will see things that aren’t there and react to events that didn’t happen.

Perks/Skills:

• Staff of the insane: This staff can channel insanity- either away from a person or give it to them. There are side effect for using it (on Zenna only) and it increases if the link is constant. 
  • Random objects- literally random objects she may have picked up or gotten over the years the pockets of her suit, some may be helpful but most aren’t at times. This can vary from small item that can have a small sanity effect for a short while before breaking to rocks that are well rocks.
  • Suit- her suit that covers her body has resistance to fire damage- this doesn’t include her head which is not in the suit, unless she put the helmet on.

Fears: 

• Conga dancing leaf men.
  • Laughing side tables.
  • A single brick by itself.
  • The universe dictionary about rolling whales in space.

Weaknesses: Her sanity can be easily push over and even by accident- but can be brought back easily if you know what to do. She can get delusional and act on things that aren’t there when insane. 

Strengths: She can help teammates become sane- or insane. 

She is quick for what she’s dressed in and can get to places fast if needed. 

Romanceable: yes- though hard to understand and keep.

Sex-able: I’m not sure that would go well.

Profession: Nightmare catcher.

Possessions:

• Staff of the insane. 
  • Random objects from her pockets.
  • A dagger. 

Additional Info: The only way up is to take out the sun and replace the light to get to the second street on the left then make an illegal u-turn into the room with the Goose.

4 minutes ago, vingw said:

The cogitation of "American Idiot" was completely unintentional, by the way. I'm not trying to send some sort of message or anything.

shh... my yvrn friend. its oki c:

nobody will be insulted c:

Archived