Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

58 minutes ago, Weirdobob said:

I actually have a premade character planned with a similar shtick to them.

Hm, you could be lazy and just take samples from Destro, freeze them in carbon icecreaoxide and give new players a clone of this character instead of the premade one.

Alright, slight update for everyone - In the next update, the journal entries will be released in an... interesting way.

I have no doubts that some people(L and Chris, most likely) would go out of their way to gather every page they can.
So I was thinking.

Shoot, I'm making this too easy.
So, there's some new little nifty feature I thought up- Each person can only get certain specific pages, and I've lowered the amount of achievements that will actually reward you with journal entires - Just to make sure you can't get them all yourself. But with about five to six-ish people, you'll be able to get all the pages to it. Lord knows why you'd want some journal pages so bad, but whatever.

Also, @Destros09, you might be wondering when you're going to spawn in. Well, know that I've accepted your entry, but I'm going to wait until the morning before I spawn you, simply so you aren't punished for no good reason.

23 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

Alright, slight update for everyone - In the next update, the journal entries will be released in an... interesting way.

I have no doubts that some people(L and Chris, most likely) would go out of their way to gather every page they can.
So I was thinking.

Shoot, I'm making this too easy.
So, there's some new little nifty feature I thought up- Each person can only get certain specific pages, and I've lowered the amount of achievements that will actually reward you with journal entires - Just to make sure you can't get them all yourself. But with about five to six-ish people, you'll be able to get all the pages to it. Lord knows why you'd want some journal pages so bad, but whatever.

Also, @Destros09, you might be wondering when you're going to spawn in. Well, know that I've accepted your entry, but I'm going to wait until the morning before I spawn you, simply so you aren't punished for no good reason.

can we eat the pages OuO

Game Update

"Easter Surprise"

Main Changes:

• Changed the Weirdobot's name to the "Loonobot"
  • Loonobot will now drop Lunar Cores, drops 1-infinity depending on how many players are actively taking him down
  • Added Loonar weapons that can be crafted using the lunar cores, amber, and class tokens at the amber weapon crafting station
  • Changed the brainbulb to stop allowing the ability to craft literally anything craftable
  • Welcoming never-expiring icing cake is now targeted by creatures that eat food, as it's so valuable
  • Activated the Easter event for singleplayer games.

Game Update

"Here it comes!"

Major changes

• Added golf carts for speedy transportation.
  • Added a reference to a seperate, more obscure and Lesser weLL known roLepLay universe
  • Pirate invasions are a little less common now.
  • Removed the Easter event
  • Added easter event cosmetics
  • The birthday train will pull into the station for a brief moment of time in singleplayer games
  • Added "reliefs" (These will only be effective in singleplayer until a multiplayer balance is found) which are essentially a free of charge passive trait you can pick (More dmg, higher resistance, more sanity, health regen, etc) as to counteract the roleplay's ever increasing difficulty a smidge

EDIT

Fixed a bug which would lead to a crash if Boss 2 was passively beaten but Protagonist 4 was dead

Game Update:

"Not CCCC"

Changes:

• Weirdo is now 5'10 (Was 6'0)
  • Removed tag "tall" from Weirdo
  • Weirdo's heart shaped patch now doubles as a pocket
  • Weirdo has a "Small hat wearing spider" in his pocket in specific universes
  • Character 4(The Enviornmentalist) now has a chance to spawn a small living creature instead of a dead bird when they smile
  • The bat society in the caverns now has new posters
  • Added the Curiosity rover to Mars
  • Weirdo's 3 daisies on his shoulders will bow randomly swap shoulders from right to left rather than always being on his left (Similar to his patches always changing their pattern, this relieves the stress of artists needing to remember details)

Archived