Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

I can't wait to start porting DS characters to it

I personally can't wait for the weirdobob mod.

Either that or "Super anime weeaboo furry OP funny lol original character MSpaint body/cropped from image head character deluxe resubmitted [BUG FIXED]"

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Oh yeah my FNAF OC is gonna fit real gud in your gaem

Exactly, do they start with the highest tier armor in the game? They should. That adds more balance to their 1 nerf perk.

To be honest, I didn't want to write this post. I mean, I did, but I didn't really want to.

And no the roleplay isn't ending before you get your anxiety in a twist, this is more of just an explanation as to why things are going the way they are:

Β 

WHAT'S UP WITH

WEIRDOSITY

Well, again, I don't actually want to write this. It feelsΒ wrongΒ writing this, probably because I'm forcing myself to admit something I really don't want to, even though it isn't exactly a bad thing, in fact, it's great.

Well anyway, Here goes.

Β 

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that all games of Weirdosity, coop, singleplayer, and of course, forum multiplayer, are slower than most things slowed to a crawl. Some of you (in particularly @ImDaMisterL) I feel really awful for because conversations I have with these individuals are also slowed to the same extent.Β Well, it's high time I answer why that is:

I'm not...Β sad, anymore.

Now, let me clear this up for those of you who haven't been the unlucky few to try to pick me up off my depressed butt and back on my feet.

Pretty much the whole reason Weirdosity became, well, what it is and the huge game of content it is, was because, well, I was depressed.

A lot.

And depression leaves you with your thoughts.

A lot.

And when your life is horrible and filled to the brim with horrible, nasty, awful experiences, abusive people around every corner, no clear sign of anything ever getting better...

You tend to imagine things with all that free thought time. You imagine a better world. You imagine a place that fits the farthest reaches of your sick and demented mind.

When I first started roleplaying all friendly and jokingly with @Mack18853Β and @MenaAthenaΒ and various others, I had not even the slightest thought originally that anyone would want to be aΒ partΒ of this wacky world of wonder I made. I thought it was just for me, that nobody would get it, nobody would understand it, and nobody would want it, and that nobody would want me. Ever.

Β 

And, while I normally never admit this, I will now.

I was wrong.

Β 

I was able to get people to fear things. I know Mena doesn't like me rubbing it in her face, but the fact I was actually able to make her almost completely shut down through nothing more than my writing alone was huge to me. Call me sadistic, but I just get really excited by the thought that I, some random wackjob on the internet, can make people feel emotions that are normally insane hard to get.

For the first time in my life, I was able to make people feel love, true happiness, lust, fear, sadness, depression - I could suddenly pull of mind tricks I never dreamt I could do.

Β 

And why did I do all this?

Β 

I was depressed.
Mena and folks can tell you, I was so depressed, I was suicidal. Very suicidal. I'm talking near centimeters away with a knife suicidal.
Despite how grim that is, that's what made Weirdosity flourish into this hugely grown environment, aimed for the player's enjoyment, not mine, I get my happiness from others and pretty muchΒ onlyΒ others. There is hardly ever a time I can make myself happy. It's why I talked so much, why I was so clingy, why I was so needy, so possessive, everything. It made me a downright horrible, nasty person at one point.

And I doubt the people who's lives I've only made worse are reading this, even less that they care or even believe me, but
I'm sorry. I am so, so so sorry. I cannot make up for this. I know I can't. There just isn't a way.

And even though all of this is horrible, it helped me learn. I'd like to think it helped them learn. I'm not like that anymore. I'm really trying.

Β 

But all this is sadΒ and all, but why is Weirdosity slow?

Well....

I could only think freely when depressed. Or when I was alone with my thoughts otherwise. Hence why "Updates" come out more frequently than updates seemingly do, I think of those new features when I'm away from a computer and couldn't if I wanted to, and those thoughts stack up into those little lists you get once every now and then.

But now.

I'm not depressed.

I'm happy. I'm capable of truly being happy.

I have not been able to feel this happy, this...Β normal.Β In Years.

About 7 years, to be exact.

Now, why is that, I can hear nobody asking.

2 People. These people have helped me more than I think they truly know, for all they know they just think I enjoy having them around.

@MezukieΒ and @SirKnight.

Β 

Ash -

You found me in one of the darkest times of my depression. In fact I believe it was so bad Mena was starting to get scared away by me because of how nasty I was becoming. But, unlike everyone else, you did something that changed the most of me at that time -

You didn't really care at first!

But, because of that, and the way you explained things, how you talked... You made me feel genuine hope again. You were able to convince me in my deep dark mental cave that there was something better, because you had seemingly already gone through everything I did before, and youΒ made it.Β You have no idea how much that meant to me, and how much that helped me. And yes, I know you care now, and yes, I am happy you're one of my best friends and I care deeply about you as well.

Β 

Mez -

I understand you're probably blind for wanting to get this close to me in the first place, but, you've been the most significant thing and, well, theΒ bestΒ thing that's happened in my entire life. I wasn't even expecting to be able to meet another person, and I make some little shipping joke with us in a skype group, and what do you know, in the next couple days, we're dating. Through a contract, we started dating with a contract. I was downright terrified to approach you, so I thought if you said no I could just pull a "ha ha yeah lol a contract yeah who would use a contract anyway ha ha lol yeah it's just a joke and we're just friends" so I could hide my heart shattering from you. But you said yes.

I still don't knowΒ why,Β but I can see why you like staying with me now. and sheesh do you really pull your weight in loving me back. You're my little creepo clown <3

But, you were the one that made me happy again. You were the one responsible for me being able to not be a horrible person, you made me want to make myself better.

Β 

But yeah, the reason Weirdosity is slow is... Well... My life isn't horrible now. I'm... happy. I'm able to be happy.

And I realize that without that explanation I was kind of... leaving you guys in the dust. Sorry...

Β 

Again, Weirdosity isn't ending, just that's why it's slow.

Thanks for understanding, and

Β 

Thank You for playing Weirdosity.

Wow... I had no idea you were so depressed and about to go over the edge. Had I known you were having this much trouble, maybe I would have tried to help some way. Though you were really good at hiding it. I thought ypu were some fun guy on the forums. Like cracking jokes, being random, sometimes to the point of being weird(o) and creepy :p

I'm glad you had support along the way and was able to come back from it. I wish more people in your shoes now could read this and realize that there is still hope.

Ugh, I'm getting emotional just writing this ^^;

*Ahem*

Well good to know your happy and Weirdosity is still going. I don't mind how slow updates are. Afterall, I'm pretty pre-occupied with the other current RPs on here...

*Hasn't been updated in 2 or more days*

... never said I didn't have free time.

Wowers! I know you like writing and all that, but... just wow.

Β 

I guess I am happy?

And feeling guilty?

And more confused than by your usual weirdness?

Which makes me even less keen on chatting with you?

Because now you haven't just entangled information in my head, but emotion?

I need some gin. I hate gin but I need it.

On 12/25/2016 at 11:32 PM, Weirdobob said:

Thank You for playing Weirdosity.

Thank you for allowing all of us to help you, everyone provided a small coin here an there. But you were open enough to let others into your world and try to fix it. You did what most don't allow:Β let others help you. And this makes me happy. Because now you are happy. Live on and prosper, Wardu.

And take your time, please.

You must never rush art ;)Β 

MINI UPDATE

"Working Title"

Additions/Changes/Bug Fixes

• Added the ability toΒ getΒ cosmetics, but notΒ useΒ them just yet
  • Added a logo for Weirdosity, to put on the threads related to the subject
Spoiler

WeirdosityTitleNOCORRUPT.jpg

Removals

• Removed Herobrine
  • Removed some everorange after-first-time gags