Roleplay Information Thread - STILL OPEN(!)

Auth

What's the difference between chop beef and pea soup? Anybody can chop beef but nobody can pea soup!  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Got an idea for something to be added to Weirdosity?

• Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  2. 2. Want a free cosmetic?

• YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah
  3. 3. Do you like Weirdosity?

• 𝕐𝔼𝔸ℍ!!!!!!!!
    • Not yeah

Roleplay Update

"Ice Scream"

Additions + Changes

• Added an icecream parlor
  • The town will now receive decor for certain seasons as they grow closer, it's a rather gradual effect over time, the most decorations being around the time of the holiday
  • Re-added the Horseman
  • Re-added the Trick-or-treater
  • Re-added the Halloween moon event
  • Added "Mega" forms to select characters
  • Added a new boss through the combined efforts of three people - Doesn't spawn in peaceful/hero runs
  • A travelling circus may now come by via rare train event
  • Shadows may get a bit more pushy than normal during Halloween (Yes, this applies to all shadows)
  • Re-added the special Halloween costumes the main cast wears (Vampire Weirdo, Witch Joe, ????? ???, ?????? ?????)
  • Brought in some more bosses for the ocean, for the folks brave enough to set out sailing
  • Characters will now tend to remember things more, this may be a bad thing
  • Animatronics will lurk periodically, probably nothing to worry about

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where multiple players could cause a spawn stutter (and then a crash) when entering the top floors of both the scientific research facility and Plot Convenience Inc. HQ at once
  • Fixed an issue related to a boss' special move set involving taking control of players, resulting in an immediate loss of the battle(when in singleplayer)
  • Fixed a bug with multiplayer after normal-mode (Comes after easy mode) where if Chad was out on an exploration with a player another player could sign up for one at his stall, subtract money from their balance but do nothing
  • Fixed a graphical error where the broken portal appeared to be fixed and working despite no components being plugged into it
  • Fixed an issue where the healing benefits of honey could be doubled infinitely
  • Fixed the "Conversational" skill never gaining experience
  • Fixed a bug where the conversational emblem would create a weapon anyway at the class-specific amber forging table
  • Fixed an issue where animatronics all had the same AI as one of weirdo's unfinished devices

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did... did you just...?

Also Dragon Mage's 0 mana bug fix when?

Roleplay Update

"Is this good enough for you?"

Additions + Changes

• If your name is "Dragon Mage" you are a special snowflake and start with 1 mana. It isn't enough to do anything with, especially anything related to fire.

Bug fixes

• Fixed a bug where the roleplay was too easy for people with characters named "Leslie"

So, I don't know what strange urges are possessing me, but I find myself strangely interested in this... roal...pleh... thing. Helps that this post was created on my birthday, adds the Pull of Faith factor. Just one question, if you are just a normal mortal who hasn't done something this big scale before, will it devour me alive and spit out my spiffy clean bones with a satsified belch? Because, well, I do like the idea of roleplaying, but I'm not experienced and I don't want my flesh digested. Kthx.

• Developer
37 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

if you are just a normal mortal who hasn't done something this big scale before, will it devour me alive and spit out my spiffy clean bones with a satsified belch? Because, well, I do like the idea of roleplaying, but I'm not experienced and I don't want my flesh digested. Kthx.

It might? It might not?

That's the million-dollars question @-@

Archived