On 6/18/2016 at 11:44 AM, EsaiXD said:

sometimes you just gotta sit relax and know its coming grey and colored for yall  hope you enjoy

the light201.jpg

On 6/18/2016 at 1:38 PM, Mobbstar said:
  Reveal hidden contents

pet0.jpg

pet me pls

pet1.jpg

pet pls

pet2.jpg

want pet

pet3.jpg

pet

Ghost wants respect.png

Couldn't resist combining both of these posts to make a sequel. I know it should be out of character for Wendy to feel scared or shocked but this had to be drawn.

On 6/20/2016 at 11:52 AM, mewthemew said:

The pig/bunnyman ship duo have names now. The pigman is Donut, the bunnyman is Ivy. Ivy looks very dissapointed at Donut for trying to eat meat.

HNI_0022.JPG

Donut gets a proper dietary regimin.png

I find this fancouple cute so I thought I'd give these two a proper drawing now that @mewthemew has got a better focus on these two.

20160621p1-frustration.gif

Thanks to a old laptop and glitchy firefox browser, I keep getting this message. It wasn't my intention to keep getting this glitch but I just thought I'd draw about it. It's like singing the blues but making vent gifs.

gnomestar tells off wilson.png

Jumping onto the "lets all mock keemstar" bandwagon. Had to sketch this out quickly. The idea of seeing keemstar as one of the DS gnome made me laugh so hard(thanks to the idubbz vid), I just had to make poor Wilson have to be the victim of circumstance again.

gruu the grue.png

Two images I drew last night/this morning made me pause for a bit out of huge laughter. Just giving poor Gruu from Despicable Me the curves from Charlie just was so ridiculous I had to take a moment to breathe. Besides giving Wilson a incredulous expression, I just had to jot this one.

too drunk to comprehend this nonsense.pngWanted this face but a look of confused terror worked better.

Then Mr. Skits had to be the scapegoat just due to the fact I feel bad for both Wilson and Gruu.

lanyard 3.png

More convention badge designs, this one having Willow. These might be good t-shirt designs if there's a demand for these.

20160621p2-Poisoning birds in the nonpark.png

Finally my tribute to Tom LEhrer's Poisoning Pigeons in the park. The second image that caused me to pause for health due to not wanting to die of laughter.

Spoiler

Got too wild with the piece that it took three taped receipts to get the massive scope I wanted. Forgot to slap my signature on it, I was in a hurry.

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ghost wants respect.png

Couldn't resist combining both of these posts to make a sequel. I know it should be out of character for Wendy to feel scared or shocked but this had to be drawn.

that means you owe me and mob royalties

11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I find this fancouple cute so I thought I'd give these two a proper drawing now that @mewthemew has got a better focus on these two.

wheres the manure anything that pig eats goes right through

Edited by EsaiXD
double post for some reason
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

The original drawing didn't have it so I didn't bother. Sorry man. noononoonononoo.png

The original drawing didn't have it so I didn't bother. Sorry man. noononoonononoo.png

5767619e3f590_20160619-Fightingcorrupted

Edited by Bebbit
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

wheres the manure anything that pig eats goes right through

Obviously, Donut hasn't completely eaten the carrot yet :p

(Oh, and thanks for the much better picture, minespatch. I only now realise how....eh...my drawing was. I guess i was still suffering burn-out ^^")

EDIT: Man, what's with all the double posts today?! This is the second time this has happened! And now I can't get rid of the second grey box >.> Bleh.

11 minutes ago, EsaiXD said:

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

(Oh, and thanks for the much better picture, minespatch. I only now realise how....eh...my drawing was. I guess i was still suffering burn-out ^^")

Screen Shot 2016-05-29 at 12.39.49 AM.png

Nah, don't feel bad. I like the concepts you're starting out with. These are just ideas. You'll get better. Thanks for even doing the art in the first place.

• Like 1

Spoiler
31 minutes ago, minespatch said:

20160621p1-frustration.gif

Thanks to a old laptop and glitchy firefox browser, I keep getting this message. It wasn't my intention to keep getting this glitch

gruu the grue.png

20160621p2-Poisoning birds in the nonpark.png

Aw, pigman waned the meat though.

I see DragonMage156 in the background ;) who are you trying to like btw?

Gruu as Grue. Cannot unsee XD

God dammit Wilson, did you eat the raw Green caps again? :wilson_facepalm:

Edit:

Spoiler

5767619e3f590_20160619-Fightingcorrupted

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I see DragonMage156 in the background ;) who are you trying to like btw?

It was the thread where you and that other user were discussing how you write Wilson.

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

God dammit Wilson, did you eat the raw Green caps again? :wilson_facepalm:

Nah. This is like the piece with Red the squirrel and Wigfried. Stomach hunger crunch time going to the head. Also, I think a bit of the poison he was using in his signature got to him.

300?cb=20140330212319

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 3

Just now, minespatch said:

I think a bit of the poison he was using in his signature got to him.

No, that's not poison, that is science juice.

Btw, I have this darn song on replay and everybody looks at me like at a maniac already :p

Just now, minespatch said:

I think a bit of the poison he was using in his signature got to him.

No, that's not poison, that is science juice.

Btw, I have this darn song on replay and everybody looks at me like at a maniac already :p

• Like 3

20 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What?

Here you go.
MY scanner's going red so I'm going to let it cool down before I even try scanning things for this thread and my commissions... :wilson_cry:

Update: Used my swiss army knife to fix my scanner, just needed to let it breathe and cool down.
The scanner's fine now.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

bebbits wounds.pngAfter all that explanation, I still feel bad for the bebbit.

On 6/21/2016 at 7:02 PM, Bebbit said:

oblivious.png

@toki-wartoothxx

this took way too long :p

bebbit's schmutz.pngChanneling my inner Jontron/comedian.

On 6/21/2016 at 9:22 AM, Mobbstar said:

My sincere apprehension:

minespatchcrazylikes.gif

me quoting a teens.png

The image brought back memories of my childhood back in the Lilo and Stitch era Radio Disney time when they would play this A*teens song a lot.

Spoiler

On 6/4/2016 at 7:38 AM, Mobbstar said:

Wincewind! =D

wincewind.png

N' now he's done! Wish I got this sooner but I wrote it down on my list of things to draw that are DS related. So took a while.

On 6/21/2016 at 9:48 AM, DarithD said:

Insanity Dance Wendy

LW.png

ezgif-414861291.gifI mistook the drawing as Pixar's Luxo jr and got inspired to do a gif. The original... Went too fast.

20160623p2-gramaphone jr pixar parody.gifThough you could interpret as the gramaphone raving.

ariel wiki entry.png

Did my own mock wiki entry. I have a self depreciating sense about myself but the hunger part is pretty right on the money. I don't need much to eat, if I do, my body hurts a lot.

a shadow creatures drinking song.png

The shadow creatures turning Daniel Kahn's "Parasites" into a drinking song while William and the watcher cringe with confusion. The unshadowed version of Maxwell just makes Carter look like a innocent schoolboy.

Spoiler

The song for those who are curious.

As well as a bonus sketch that I had to scrap due to the expression not looking right.

willcarterface.png

2097709255_Wilsonencounteringanewbirdspeciesrescanned.png.f7a479e9ce536c17c5290868b86c3e71.png

wilson encountering a new bird species.png

A redraw of what I did to my owl statue in my house combining the burger king crown and skull mask. Making it into a new creature. Just... I went wild and added a Wilson to give a reaction.

SAM_1627.JPG

arielgoesayyy.pngluv ya.png

Redraw of this facebook sticker. Just love how crass and laid back I am. eue

fairygirl wendy.png

Wendy as a Pokemon training Fairytale girl. Inspired while watching a theory about the girls being spirits.

Spoiler

cooling off with potato cups.png

It was really hot last night. So I redrew what I was doing last night. Except instead of Potato cup therapy, it was Mellow Yellow bottles with water. It was so hot, had to take my vest off. Guess the heat was so bad, that's why my scanner wasn't working.

wigfrid fangirling over seigfried.png

Wigfrid fangirling over the legendary Norse hero Seigfried Hiel. Since my version of Seigfried was turned into a vampire by Odin, I wouldn't be surprised if Wigfrid acted like a comic book fan when approaching Seigfried.

lanyard 4.png

Finally, more convention badges. I'll be doing Wes next for my lanyard batch but here's Wickerbottom. Talk to either me or @toki-wartoothxx if you would like a badge design or comission.

Here's her page if you're interested.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 7

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I see FNAF characters :) (everyone's been corrupted by those damned robots 0_0 some got out better than others)

Not a fan. Toki and me are doing these for capitalist reasons. So it's better just to get some FNAF stoof out of the way for a quick buck. |D.png

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

Awesome as usual... I'll make sure to do yet another art reply sometime soon.

And all these video game characters in those badge designs but no Corvo Attano? *GASPU* i'maddictedtodishonoredlately

Edited by Bebbit
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

Awesome as usual... I'll make sure to do yet another art reply sometime soon.

And all these video game characters in those badge designs but no Corvo Attano? *GASPU* i'maddictedtodishonoredlately

Hey, since you brought it up, I might get to draw that in the future. Other people might buy the badge at the booth.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, JoeW said:

test

Keep poking me and I will keep looking. 

It doesn't seem to be happening now. I poked at a couple things, so hit me again if it happens again. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Your work is very important. Thanks so much for quelling the glitch.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoeW said:

test

Keep poking me and I will keep looking. 

It doesn't seem to be happening now. I poked at a couple things, so hit me again if it happens again. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Thanks. I'll see if the glitch comes up again in the future.

• Like 1