DragonMage156    16,872
9 hours ago, minespatch said:

I like Volgus.

Oh, I hope you knew I meant "best by puffing". My personal fave is still between shinebugs and slicksters :p

• Haha 1

minespatch    29,489

5a10e487509b8_20171118-LostHouseontheLEftpg10.thumb.png.1219d632dd34bee8f131616a07e22fe9.png

Page 10 of 6 to go. Based on the beating heart groom of the ride. Father chose Willow to be the particular "victim" of this page.:wilson_sneaky:

Wanted to get this done today so I can get it out of the way. Six is six, and I intend to either finish this comic either this year or early next. This shouldn't have taken so long.

Due to my father's busted dominant left hand, hopefully the therapy he'll be getting with the help of friends, he'll be able to draw with that hand again in the future, he's getting good with his right though.:wilson_smile:

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 4

minespatch    29,489
35 minutes ago, vixenine said:

Wow, that's so cool considering that your dad did all this with is non-dominant hand :D

No, he did all the pages before the crash. Just taking me a while to get to finishing the colors. His writing is getting better.

• Like 1

minespatch    29,489
18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ooh a lefty ^_^ good to know he's getting better. Hope his left hand heals up nicely.

Depending on the paramedic friend with us, he'll be probably getting his left hand back to working.

• Like 1