20170422p2-MEssage from THEM.png

Request from @The Curator. I was eager to work on this since I got to toy around with a monochrome piece. Also giving me a chance to work around with furniture and perspective. My father helped me out with drafting(he's the background and buildings draftsman on the webcomic that I learn from).

SAM_2425.JPG

On 4/14/2017 at 3:50 AM, minespatch said:

SAM_2433.JPG

Decided to add dupes based on the preparing sketches so I could also add to the draw-a-dupe thread. They're envious of Wolfgang's power. :wilson_ecstatic:

Wolfgang showing off to the dupes.png

The cleaner version. I toyed around to get the perspective on point so that Wolfgang's size was much more on point. Was a bit lazy not coloring Wolfgang but I gave the different dupes different job suits.

On 4/7/2017 at 2:05 PM, Quoth143 said:

pigs 1.pngpigs 2.png

bobbie strikes back.png

This gave me a chance to draw a guardian pig's bandanna being messed with while letting me draw Bobbie do a Xena. Doing a complex wrestling move on her assaulter out of bile curiosity on my behalf. Though I'd probably reacting just like Wilson if I saw a similar scene.
Chomper and Bobbie are more closer to their DS designs while Wilson is in Quoth's technique(maybe it's due to perspective).

On 4/9/2017 at 1:27 AM, Quoth143 said:

willowson 4b.pngwesfrid 4b.png

On 4/9/2017 at 1:38 AM, minespatch said:

I feel bad that the protective pose lady pictures made me think of spongegar. :wilson_ecstatic:I'm so sorry.

Wilgar n wiggar.png

I did eet! Not really sure why I was feeling guilty but I drew this at the Wilson active artists council meeting. Some of the members were giving odd looks at my tight lipped smirk as I was drawing and inking this quickly while we watched a video on how to market art to the public.
Still... I do feel the guilt, especially when the original art is not intended to be silly from the original art but my apophenia and internal struggle was basically this:

skeledork internal struggle.png

Basically the internal struggle in my head that I had to draw in comic form. The demons in my head are hyperactive five year olds, I'm sure of it.

WX versus the robot monster.png

My father needed a reference of the Robot Monster and the apophenia in my head was clicking. Giving me a excuse to finally do Futuristic WX.
The chance to do a kaiju movie fight scene with the two while Wilson, Charlie, Wolfgang acting as tiny human stocktypes. Though due to them being so tiny and hard to recognize, I'll be revisiting all four in a movie poster mock up I'll be doing in two weeks(maybe a doodle) so they can be seen better.

wendy dioh.png

ariel ID face.pngWilson's... A bird? Guess we can let the man dream.

Came from taking a peek at the wiki page for feather hat. The mental image Wilson as the cat from the clip clicked in me head.

Strutting the ancient cane.png

metheusfinished.pngProps to

@GiddyGuy

Believe it or not, I drew this weeks before I finished my end of the puzzle. Was just enjoying the leaked images and cave aesthetic, I wanted to tribute both. Wilson looks so dapper in his Winter Feast clothes, it was just a good match with the Metheus cane.

when the metheus puzzle happened.png

Speaking of MEtheus, all this lore dropping held me back from responses. Not a bad thing since ideas are always exciting to me. Once I get my metheus related stuff done and the huge pile, I can catch up with more response art.

wilson the punimatr.png

A unintentional request from my father. He was looking at my print out of the cave painting and told me the joke featured above. Had a silly idea of Willow unable to take the puns anymore. Like a sister.

heart of the antlion.png

A piece tributing the image on the key. Reminds me of the antlion, so it's a speculation piece. My name is Ariel, which is "lion of god", and Antlion is treated as a diety depending if the Thulians or another race praised the creature.

20170429-Skeledork in the ruins.png

Unintentional sequel while also wanting to do a tribute to the ruins. This idea started all the way back in February when the new statues were introduced. Then the  extra items kept getting added over the months. Once this puzzle came around, I forced myself to organize my printed references and make a final piece. Which lead to a bigger piece than I expected.
I'll be submitting this among two other pieces in the May 11th gallery(along with a chair auction).

20170428p1-Starman ness youtube banner.png

@StarmanNess's commission. Putting it in my DS thread since Wickerbottom is among the others. ITts for his banner and I'm glad that it balances between how I draw and the Earthbound aesthetic. He also wanted a Videogamedunkey vibe with the font.

ness1.png

spring moment of peace.png

This idea happened when I was getting items at the Dollar Tree and the Easter atmosphere made me want to do a family/childhood-like scene with Webber, Wendy, and Wickerbottom with a butterfly.
Though seeing those new floppy hat skins makes me regret not waiting longer when I made this. Though I have a idea for the floppy miner hat in the future.

gizmo barges in.png

True story. Gizmo just likes stepping over my work due to her walking on my scanner to get near the window to birdwatch. I intend to do a drawing of Cosmiccreepers in game(but she'll be a different critter so they can be easy to differentiate) later.

Ewecus prepared for the big game.png

ORiginally a idea for Maxwell memes but then I said "Screw it" and decided to do a drawing on a ewecus. Not a sports fan but I keep seeing the symbol for the North Carolina Tarheel mascot all the time in the shops all over Wilson.
Gave me a chance to draw a ewecus finally and do some more weird crossover art. The football team use a sheep  for their ram character, giving the poor animal fake blue horns. I put Wilson in the mascot version. Kind of a call back to his guardian pig outfit.

• Like 9

I absolutely love the way you drew Rose Wicker, and I loved the floppy straw hat you added, I think in-game it would look better than the floppy rain hat since the bright yellow would constrast with the vibrant red, and good job on the getting the correct glasses.

I also loved the piece of Wilson holding the metheus cane with the jingly top hat and Christmas apparel, he does indeed look quite dapper almost rivaling Maxwell's dapper-ness.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

wilson the punimatr.png

A unintentional request from my father. He was looking at my print out of the cave painting and told me the joke featured above. Had a silly idea of Willow unable to take the puns anymore. Like a sister.

Or like Papyrus to Sans XD I like Wilson's expression in the last panel :p

That "I am a bird" one is pretty funny XD

Wilson looks so dapper in his Winter Feast clothes, it was just a good match with the Metheus cane.

I agree :)

Speaking of MEtheus, all this lore dropping held me back from responses.

Yeah, that thread was too much to handle for me >_<

So Gizmo's a Kittykit now? ^_^

• Like 1

12 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:
  1. I absolutely love the way you drew Rose Wicker, and I loved the floppy straw hat you added, I think in-game it would look better than the floppy rain hat since the bright yellow would constrast with the vibrant red, and good job on the getting the correct glasses.
  2. I also loved the piece of Wilson holding the metheus cane with the jingly top hat and Christmas apparel, he does indeed look quite dapper almost rivaling Maxwell's dapper-ness.
  1. I didn't think about it that way. Now that I think about it, Floppy Rain hat would work way better on @Quoth143's Bobbie. Since the picture is in a kind of monochrome, it didn't really click until you mentioned it.
  2. That's probably why Wilson's giving such a smug look. Throwing the smug back.
12 hours ago, Donke60 said:
  1. Too Much ART @.@
  2. I often forget you do your pieces in color since they are mostly monochrome or I just don't pay attention
  1. Probably would've either done less or more depending on me not going to the hospital twice. I'll be doing webcomic pages tonight(so my father's going to be happy about that ;u; ).
  2. IT's a mixture of monochrome and color. Blue ink and nothing much else with a colored border. Though I do color if the piece calls for it(like the heart of the antlion one).
9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Spongegar ftw!

Glad my guilt pressed me then. It was really fun.:wilson_ecstatic:

34 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Or like Papyrus to Sans XD I like Wilson's expression in the last panel :p
  2. Yeah, that thread was too much to handle for me >_<
  3. So Gizmo's a Kittykit now? ^_^
  1. My father will not stop making puns. They're not "dad jokes" they're "spent his childhood watching rocky and bullwinkle and any other pun based entertainment".
    Kind of inspired by the Wilson being cuddlepiled by Chesters but I tweaked it so it'd be my own drawing in free hand.
  2. I've endured all the 200 pages but that was due to me following along.
  3. Yeah, planning on doing a piece on Cosmiccreepers soon.

20170502-Lost House on the LEft pg 3.png

Finally got the third page done. The entire comic is finished but I still need to color them. My father intended this story to be similar to a Bing Crosby and Bob Hope buddy comedy with Disney's Haunted Mansion, so you can see the start of the repertoire here. For Maxwell, I went to give him the radio/portrait font to differentiate him from Wilson, but the rest of the characters will have the Belissa font.

For a bonus, I'll be showing the scripts for the thirteen page comic that I worked on last year but will be finishing this year with the thanks to my father's drafting.

finalactdirectorscriptoriginal1.pngfailed first filmmaker script.pngfilmamker comic father script 1.png

Due to the composition on my original draft, my father was confused. So he originally drew a box brownie rather than a film camera. The second draft he did is the official script I'll be working off of.

• Like 3

Screen Shot 2017-05-7  p1.png

klei first anniversary.png

So time passed by so quickly, I had to scramble to make this piece. Really appreciate the second family I've made on this forum. You guys are great.ariel happy cry.png

On 4/16/2017 at 8:22 PM, Quoth143 said:

easter bunny albert.pngScreen Shot 2017-04-17 p1.png

Charlie was having some fun.

charlie easter pranks.png

Originally I intended this to be my reply with my DS-sona's own easter get up but then MEna's Easter egg Maxwell piece popped up and I just had to reply with some apophenia. Giving a one in a lifetime for Albert to sympathize with Maxwell... Even thpough Maxwell doesn't want the sympathy.ariel ID face.png

stealing the easter drumsticks.png

For my take on Quoth's challenge, I decided to pick on Russel Brand's ego. With poor bunnies glancing on in the distance. Don't care for the movie but had a chance to poke fun at it.

Maxwell_house_coffee_newspaper_ad_1921.j

Maxwel carter house coffee.png

The picture above was a reference for the collab I was doing with my father. I saw the ad and realized I could have fun with William Carter, especially with the fuzzier image of the man looking like Maxwell. The cup is one of the trinkets from the graves. I like using it a lot in my art.

On 3/11/2017 at 0:58 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

oasiskitties.pngD'AWWWWW...

...Notorious

catcoon sleep duet.png

The screencap I printed was in my references, so I decided to take a jab at the scene as well. Thought it'd be cute to have Willow finding the kitties sleeping in a cordinated pattern. Now I have two pictures of kittykits sleeping in my reference book.

2017-01-31-22-48-15.thumb.jpg.9b14095d56

@aukingiiimlg quacken.png

I liked Aukingiii's avatar but found it a bit fuzzy. So I decided to take a jab at it. Toying around with the usually concerned Quakken with a relaxed attitude. Giving that giant a MlG cred.

On 1/26/2017 at 2:55 PM, NightWonder7 said:

How to do Science.jpgI've heard things about the potato cup <.<

Wilson science class.png

Wilson has a go at teaching a science class. Of only... Two students. Shame there's no other kids but at least he can indoc- "teach" them. Wendy's basically forced but Webber's excited to find ways on making things explode.

On 1/25/2017 at 4:09 PM, Nimra said:

The second one is Wek a crazy little animal boy, thats been in the don't starve world so long he dosen't really remember anything else, he hangs with Nimra in her lab.

006.jpg

On 1/26/2017 at 3:33 PM, Nimra said:

When Wek first come to DS he's 3, time passes he meets the pig men that raise him, after that he's around 6 - 7. Then he go's crazy and spends most of his time with the hounds, he turns 9 some where around here. Finally he meets Nimra by this point he's 12.

from my head-cannons about peoples ages, he's a little younger than Webber who I always thought was around 12 -13, and Wendy at 13 - 14.

wek and the guardian run.png

Finally my chance to draw Wek. Want to draw Nimra in the future but reading the description, I'd thought I'd tackle the child's time with the pigmen. Went a bit lazy copy pasting the two twice but wanted to make it seem way more full. I understand that the whole thing about him spending time with the hounds but I'd just thought it'd be fun to tackle when he learned how to fight with the brutes. Especially the pigmen than usually stay way more defensive with their work.

On 4/28/2017 at 3:40 AM, Instant-Noodles said:

If you can settle for a Pleated Shirt Triumphant Wigfrid (to save me some time with the body skin), I present to you Triumphant Head "Stressdancing" Wigfrid:uc?id=0B7heimR1AfFpWVBkWXBQX2Yyak0

wigfrid takes bee command.png

Big thanks to noodle getting me the reference of Wigfrid with a beecrown. I always thought she looked good in it with  her viking getup due to the whole opera theme. Then when I found the devs made a tweak to the bumblestaff so the staff could hold a gem. So I finally got a chance to draw her with both.
Like the Wek piece, I did some copy paste with the bees. Should've done more though.

Spoiler

knight-1.gif

Wx and his steed thunderstruck.png

Another piece inspired by a reference image I had printed out. Love te imagery from the haunted mansion and this one in particular made me tackle another thing I wanted to draw: WX electrocuted. As well as the grungy version of the clockwork knight. So I'm kind of mean on both of them on this one.

6f455f67f25c434e66feec72f63b50ec.jpg

Webber snuggles his persian.png

Always wanted to draw this one. It's really fun drawing Webber snuggling kitties against their will. Then again, that's basically describing me with cats. Shame the Persian featured in that portrait isn't in the game but I can do it in my art.:wilson_sneaky:

wendy sends a message to maxwell.png

The idea of Maxwell being in the scene from the Godfather has been in my head for a while. So why not have Wendy be in the position of sending the message. My father helped out on her dialogue since the phrases I was trying to figure out didn't come out right.

wildlife sleepytime.png

Got some printed out references of creatures sleeping and a baby beefababy awake. Thought it'd be fun to say hi to one while sneaking past sleeping babies.

Maxwel the barrister.png

Request from my father of MAxwell as the barrister from Wind in the Willows telling Wes to be quiet. Should'v gotten reference of Piglett from Winnie the Pooh for Wes to get his eyes right but I guess I did okay with Maxwell. Disney Maxwell kind of looks like Phillis Dillar than Captain Hook or the barister.

Johnny finds another potential husband.png

Johnny has this tendency to get really clingy with men that act really nice to him that he immediately wants to marry them. Bob has to keep dealing with his husband doing this. It's rough but he loves Johnny too much to stop him.

The murder of otho.png

Kind of a dark piece. I printed the pork roast a few months ago but printed the antique table immediately along with the wyvernling reference due to how nice it looked. Then I came up with a mean twisted piece with Warly offering a meal to a pigmen realizing it was his friend being made into a meal.

Hey, thanks for agreeing to draw this terrible thing I'm making up :stuck_out_tongue:

I'm not 100% sure as to the very fine details of my little character, that's the main reason why I'm buggering people with actual talent to draw him for me. Here's how he turned out when Keeper had the honours: http://arlesienne.deviantart.com/art/D7V1D-WIP-672632722

I streamed through Join.me for the first time. My eternal thanks to Madzias-Secret-Lover, MeingroessterFFFan, Nx3Fox and spiderdian2 for bearing with me! This is MeingroessterFFFan's upcoming OC wi...
.eJwVyVsKgzAQBdC95L-54wNFNzNEMiQBGdJ0tJTi3sXze_7uaLtbXTarK1CbEPkoZwlqoZlXMQwjDbD8JAp66mbQ0mPCgjifXWT-lsq8_Ti0XT5FVOUVtzEd7-CrJnfdo-ghzQ.rNZSg6V6OGphW9O6b6Ra2a4SEik?width=324&height=251

Basically, he's a robot, very WX-esque, but with a much lighter chassis colour. He has metallic hair that he can style as he wishes, but he has no idea how to, so it just looks like a mess. I'm not sure exactly how I want his arms and legs to be like, but what I do know is that he has to look awkward and clumsy, since that's the main part of his identity.

I'd like him to be very monocolur, just different shades of metal grey, except for his one outstanding feature: the clockwork heart he built for himself. Now, Keeper put a lot of work into this detailed beauty here, but I would actually prefer it to not be as big and prominent as it is here. I was imagining a, uh, what do you call them... those little round windows you get on ships? Porthole? A little round viewing window on the left side of his chest, allowing view of a very steampunk-y mechanical heart. Doesn't have to be super detailed either, it just has to stand out a little so it gets noticed.

@MeingroessterFand7-v1d meingroester character.png

Sorry Mein for not coloring. Hope this works out. Tried to make the arms gangly to give the awkward touch to the character. Simplified the heart with the description.

old man the nightmare throne sitter.png

Phelous's old man strikes again! This time on the nightmare throne instead of Maxwell. He probably shoved MAxwell out to go mad with power.

groot mistakes a jungle tree.png

Found a image of a jungle tree in google images and almost confused it for Groot. Hence where this image came from.Wanted to get this done immediately as I saw it.

sharing backpack hats.png

Warly and me have something in common besides being experimental with food: Our hats can act as backpacks.
I'm not really sure how much his hat can fill but I filled it with vegetables(his specialty) while Skeledork's power of being a overpowered dillweed can find gems with ease. kek. Probably not, but just for the image.

cosmic creepers attention seeker.png

Another episode of my cats disrupting my business. Cosmic is a black cat but I didn't want to reuse a kittykit since that's Gizmo. Decided to go   with a Wyverling due to those eyes and teeth. She be a derpy dragon-cat.
Everytime she wants my attention, she keeps mewing and chirping. Yet when I try to approach her, she books it. Such a silly girl.

Carter ambushed by stitchpunks.png

Was looking at my portfolio of 9 movie merch and remembered the alchemical symbols in the book that the scientist had. The scientist even had a book from Parascelsus and I threw it in(but forgot to write the book title name).
The stitchpunk surround Carter as they want to show him some alchemical knowledge.

SAM_2491.JPGSAM_2490.JPG

Pulled out the fanart from my Don't Starve reference book so I can now tell the difference between the official work and fanwork while keeping the fanwork as a tribute book. I appreciate what you guys do and I want to keep it safe.

starver quest wenda and Jessicillo.png

Finally, some more Starver Quest stuff. Wendy and Abigail as the gypsy sisters from DQ4 while Willow as Jessica. I keep snickering over how I put a bra on Abigail.

• Like 12

Wow! That's a lot of art!

Also sorry my profile picture is so blurry, I had to find a good picture of the quacken but all the pictures were zoomed out, and to make it worse I needed a super tiny photo, so I had to crop off 97.65213423698% of the photo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Always wanted to draw this one. It's really fun drawing Webber snuggling kitties against their will. Then again, that's basically describing me with cats.

I do that too. Our cat doesn't like to be cuddled but I do it anyway XD

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

Everytime she wants my attention, she keeps mewing and chirping. Yet when I try to approach her, she books it.

Our cat does that too. Usually it means he wants something (like food he doesn't need cos there's still some in his bowl or to go outside for only two minutes :wilsondisagreeable:)

SAM_2490.JPG

I love how it's mostly Quoth and Mew XD

I keep snickering over how I put a bra on Abigail.

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny too XD

• Like 1

15 hours ago, minespatch said:

wek and the guardian run.png

Finally my chance to draw Wek. Want to draw Nimra in the future but reading the description, I'd thought I'd tackle the child's time with the pigmen. Went a bit lazy copy pasting the two twice but wanted to make it seem way more full. I understand that the whole thing about him spending time with the hounds but I'd just thought it'd be fun to tackle when he learned how to fight with the brutes. Especially the pigmen than usually stay way more defensive with their work.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Sorry had to get that outta my system, think i may be dead now. *checks pulse* This is the first time anybody has drawn my art!!! This is so great oh my god!!

Also like you i have grown fond of the idea of the pigs, have been writing and rewriting weeks backstory may finally have a finished one soon.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Pfft! Maxwell!

I'm not as scared as I was of him. Probably due to my father liking the character and the chibi version not as sharp and grumpy as the npc version. Though I think I have to thank @MenaAthena for the egg concept. :wilson_ecstatic:

15 hours ago, aukingiii said:
  1. Wow! That's a lot of art!
  2. Also sorry my profile picture is so blurry, I had to find a good picture of the quacken but all the pictures were zoomed out, and to make it worse I needed a super tiny photo, so I had to crop off 97.65213423698% of the photo.
  1. I try to make sundays my days for scanning my work since the rest of the week I'm busy working on my father's webcomic.
  2. Don't fret, you don't have to apologize. I liked the concept of your avatar. It inspired me.:wilson_smile:
14 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:
  1. Thanks a bunch, Mines, I love it!
  2. And Happy Forumiversary!
  1. You're welcome. I used a bit of the blueprints from WX's profile image to assist me.
  2. Hope yours will be just as fun. ^^
13 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Happy appy forum anniversary!

Eyyy, you too. Good luck with your moderating. You deserve it.

13 hours ago, Donke60 said:
  1. Forum Anniversery? uh is that a normal thing to celebrate?
  2. Nice art the Webber
  3. Warly and the kitty ones are my favorite
  4. Don't you know that backpacks are magical
  1. Dragonmage mentioned it and I feel like I've been on this forum for longer than that.
  2. Yeah, it's fun drawing him getting all snuggly with kitties.
  3. Warly's my go to for doing food related art but for someone reason he keeps ending up looking like a creep whenI draw him. The promo art makes him seem normal. Hoping to do more normal art of him in the future.
  4. I found out by accident during job training. The hat actually can be filled with small items like candy and money while I travel. PRetty fun stuff.:wilson_ecstatic:
12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. I do that too. Our cat doesn't like to be cuddled but I do it anyway XD
  2. Our cat does that too. Usually it means he wants something (like food he doesn't need cos there's still some in his bowl or to go outside for only two minutes :wilsondisagreeable:)
  3. I love how it's mostly Quoth and Mew XD
  4. Yeah I thought that was pretty funny too XD
  1. Gizmo is a better soul when it comes to cuddling. She purrs and grumbles at the same time since she loves me but she likes her space. Cosmic is more akin to her own personal space.
  2. The best way to give Cosmic cuddles is when she's in a sleepy state. Then she's all adorable and smiling. She's really cute when she's sleepy.
  3. Nah, there's more pages filled than that, but that's a section to reference pieces of artists I've done replies to.
  4. ariel ID face.pngJust as ridiculous as the actual games the characters are based on.
11 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Awesome! I love every picture here. You did so fantastically on @MeingroessterFan's persona! Honestly, hats off. And naturally happy anniversary :).

Thanks bud. I appreciate the art you did. It's in my fanart book glued in. Going to tackle Ayenth this week. Really hyped in drawing the elf.

2 hours ago, Nimra said:
  1. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
  2. Sorry had to get that outta my system, think i may be dead now. *checks pulse* This is the first time anybody has drawn my art!!! This is so great oh my god!!
  3. Also like you i have grown fond of the idea of the pigs, have been writing and rewriting weeks backstory may finally have a finished one soon.
  1. ariel wink.gifSlow down mauriiiiice
  2. I intended to draw these a while back but I had a lot on my plate. Just glad I got Wek done. I intend to get Nimra in the future so thanks for being patient. :wilson_smile:
  3. Looking forward to it!
  • Like 5

On 10.5.2017 at 6:38 AM, minespatch said:

Wilson science class.png

Wilson has a go at teaching a science class. Of only... Two students. Shame there's no other kids but at least he can indoc- "teach" them. Wendy's basically forced but Webber's excited to find ways on making things explode.

Oh, so that's how he was going to combine those! XD From putting a helmet on a dead frog to thermodynamics went fast XD

Also, happy (late) forum anniversary! : DDD 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:
  1. Oh, so that's how he was going to combine those! XD From putting a helmet on a dead frog to thermodynamics went fast XD
  2. Also, happy (late) forum anniversary! : DDD 
  1. Yup, pretty much. Wilson jumping ahead of the curve. Though I don't think a potato will last long with a little rocket science.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. Hope your year-long stay will be just as exciting.:wilson_smile:
  • Like 1

skeledork third gallery.png

Had my work featured in another gallery. My "skeledork in the ruins" piece. If it weren't for the frame breaking on the day before the event, my Oxygen Not Included piece would've been there as well. The alchemist piece above it is also mine, but I'm just posting the photo due to the Ruins piece. The other photos(like my chair) will be featured i my Non-DS thread.

Also a preview for either tonight or tomorrow:

lhotlpage 4 father script.png

• Like 7