Just now, minespatch said:

I like what you did. It inspired me. :wilson_smile:

Thanks for doing the original piece in the first place.

Y e ah I really loved the implication that Charlie was Chinese so like I decided to draw her in a cheongsam-esque suit (even though i'm a decade or two off of the modern one)

Just aikfjligdjerr I'm probably gonna use ur drawing as an icon, if you don't mind

• Like 1

On 1/25/2017 at 3:47 PM, The Noon Fish said:

@minespatch for just memeing aroundwRh94sS.jpg?4

Minespatch memein'.png

I better finish up my Klei board graffitin' before @DarithD's lolita police comes after me again.

20170328-Melvin finds Thulian pills.png

My first commission of the year! You would not believe the wall of text I got from my commissioner but he appreciated what I made so I'm glad. :wilson_smile: Just a loving couple exploring the island with their kitty and finding the elusive L4D pills among their hatred of interests in shadow form.

Wilson takes on slimes.png

I intend to do more Dragon Quest 8 crossover art in the future. Few months ago, I printed out a weapon sheet from a facebook post and wanted to do some pieces of characters in DS holding them. This also gave me a chance to tweak Wilson's vest to look like the hero from the game. Even threw in that bullmouse I did earlier(taking the place of Munchie).

surrounded by sandcastles.png

A piece I intended to draw way earlier than intended. Just thought it'd be funny to expand on that piece with Wilson making a sandcastle to those living sandcastles from Pokemon(and those sandcastles from DST). LEaving poor Wilson befuddled by his audience.

minespatch collaboration.png

@toki-wartoothxx and I are doing a collaboration image, so here's my side to our piece.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, DarithD said:

O_Oyou have an entire list of artist that mention you?!how the hell did i not notice this..

Sorry, I should be mentioning this more often. My Don't Starve thread is my main hub. So I want to spread the love. You guys mean a lot. :wilson_goodjob:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Aw, he looks so cute in this image ^_^

Ey, it's for the business me and Toki are setting up. Have to look inviting otherwise it'd ruin the message of the business partnership between me and Toki.

3 hours ago, The Noon Fish said:

IMG_0270.PNGplebs

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh Iam~

• Like 1

20170403-Lost House on the Left page 1.png

Got more art to post later this week but I got the first page of my father's comic colored. This will be for Underbridge Internet's sunday strip section. My father's almost done with the comic pencils but I managed to get the first page colored today. Father wanted me to draw Manstroll since he feels I can be the only one to draw him while the rest is all his pencils.

Lost House on the Left page 2 original.png

Due to some changes to the page, here's the original look of page 2. I already scanned and inked page two but it needs coloring done. So yeah, here's what to look forward to.

• Like 7

Chomper giving Bobbie nuzzles.png

A good portion of my life I have seen dogs get really nuzzle happy. So I wanted to do a piece with Chomper getting really pouncy on Bobbie.
In my original pencils, I accidentally wrote "Boone" but thanks to a reply from Quoth to another user, I fixed that in the digital version.

ariel ID face.png

On 1/22/2017 at 7:26 AM, minespatch said:

mommy spiderqueen an her darlings.png

This is kind of a late image but I felt like doing a Hallow Nights piece. Something about making a spider queen coo at her little darlings wearings their costumes just seemed like a cute idea to me.

On 1/23/2017 at 1:20 PM, Mezukie said:

They are so cute! They will get much candy in the upcoming fight of the candy wars ouo <3

On 1/23/2017 at 1:22 PM, minespatch said:

"fight"? Sounds dangerous.:wilson_sneaky:

On 1/23/2017 at 1:34 PM, Mezukie said:

The fight of the adorable spiders to get the most candy their bags can carry, many will perish to the toilet paper and apples but the fight must continue on to get the ultimate prize! More candy!

hallowed nights spider fight.png

Continuation of Spider Hallowed Nights. Due to MEzukie adding fuel to the fire by throwing a piece of candy hard onto the PeterA mask wearing one, the fight got instense. Webber and Nomespider seem rather lax about it though.

@nome

@JoeW

@PeterA

@Cheerio

@Ipsquiggle

@ScottHansen

@ScottHansen

On 1/25/2017 at 7:04 AM, AquaRC said:

waistdrumdance.pngWendy doing the waist drum dance!

twins doing a wake up call.png

Wanted to do a response piece and came up with a funny idea of the sisters goofing around and being horrible to Wilson since they're young brats.:wilson_ecstatic:

Starve Fighter.png

Her outfit made me think of Chun Li, so I had her throw a Abigail aura shot at Bob. Since his Akuma form looks like Blanka.

On 1/26/2017 at 5:15 AM, GarbageCabbage said:

New Canvas.pngi dont belong here

Webber seeking adoration.png

My first thoughts on this was that classic Spongebob joke where he asks Mr. Krabs "Am I a pretty girl" and went way worse.:wilson_ecstatic:
Especially since Webber is a really young boy and MAxwell is in his 60s. My father told me to put Wickerbottom in the postage man's role.

On 4/1/2017 at 1:24 PM, Chris1488 said:

Pleated Shirts:

Pleated Shirts

Common_Pleated Shirt_Red.pngCommon_Pleated Shirt_White.pngCommon_Pleated Shirt_Yellow.png

Pleated Gloves (Pleated Collection)

Common_Pleated Shirt_Yellow.pngCommon_Pleated Shirt_White.png

Pleatadian Boots (Pleated Collection)

Common_Pleated Shirt_White.png

Riding Pleats (Pleated Collection)

Common_Pleated Shirt_White.png

Pleated Cup:

Timeless_Potato Cup.png

On 4/2/2017 at 2:39 AM, minespatch said:

wx78_pleated.gif wilson_pleated.gif  waxwell_pleated.gif I should probably draw pleated gloves now. :wilson_ecstatic:

Plaid collection warrior.png

Wilson looks like he's going to fight heartless...ariel ID face.png

Som

thing I felt like doodling immediately as I saw the thread. Pleated armor sounds weaksauce but fun to tackle.

On 2/24/2017 at 5:29 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

And now I just pictured Arlesienne parading around with the skin of the Antlion slung around her shoulders, like some bizzarro-world version of Heracles with the Nemean Lion.  : P

On 2/24/2017 at 5:48 AM, minespatch said:

With a Don't Starve version of Gerald Scarfe painting you? :wilson_ecstatic:

On 2/24/2017 at 5:48 AM, Arlesienne said:

I should so totally doodle that.

On 2/24/2017 at 9:00 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Make sure to have the antennae sticking up off your shoulder!  : PAs for the Gerald Scarfe painting of me...do you mean _me_ me or my character?  Which at the moment is Willow.  Probably the latter, but you never know... 

The antlion hunter.png

Late birthday present to Arles. I meant to post this sooner but the comic down below and a few other factors held this post back. So I'm glad I can finally show this.
This also finally gave me a chance to draw "The Wall"/"Dr Gonzo"'s Gerald Scarfe as caricatured by Disney. So win on both ends as a present, response, and goal.

thulian ancients staff and torch holders.png

My attempts at "torchy" and "Scepty". I wanted to follow the contrours of the heiroglyphics and managed to make something alien. Even my father mentioned they looked like xenomorphs.
Now I got to work on those adorable grubs pushing their carts like toddlers at a supermarket.

Jack Skellington inspects the fake sun.png

20170410p3-JAck struck by Wilson.png

Illustrations from the second page of my fanfic. Simple but I think they help the reader give some idea of what's going on.:wilson_smile:

On 6/21/2016 at 11:29 PM, minespatch said:

gnomestar tells off wilson.png

Jumping onto the "lets all mock keemstar" bandwagon. Had to sketch this out quickly. The idea of seeing keemstar as one of the DS gnome made me laugh so hard(thanks to the idubbz vid), I just had to make poor Wilson have to be the victim of circumstance again.

gnomestar and his spouse.png

Gnomestar needed a spouse and she kind of looks like a hiphopping stumpy Willow.

Friday
April 7National Beer Day 2017 in United States of America

Oh cool, I still have time to do that Don't Starve characters celebrating this. :wilson_ecstatic:

GiddyGuy

Wigfrid chugging a lot of ale/mead while the others chant "Chug! Chug! Chug!" while Maxwell watches on sipping some fine wine?

@GiddyGuy

starvers celebrating beer day.png

I got inspired by the instructions on my beer gallery sheet. Since Beer Day is April 7, thought about doing a fun picture of Woodie and Wilson celebrating it.
Then Giddy added to it.ariel ID face.png
Eh, I had fun drawing Wes trying to outdo Wolfgang even if he's probably a light weight. Maybe he's a fun drunk?

On 4/3/2017 at 7:30 PM, minespatch said:

20170403-Lost House on the Left page 1.png

Got more art to post later this week but I got the first page of my father's comic colored. This will be for Underbridge Internet's sunday strip section. My father's almost done with the comic pencils but I managed to get the first page colored today. Father wanted me to draw Manstroll since he feels I can be the only one to draw him while the rest is all his pencils.

Lost House on the Left page 2 original.png

Due to some changes to the page, here's the original look of page 2. I already scanned and inked page two but it needs coloring done. So yeah, here's what to look forward to.

20170409p1-Lost House on the LEft pg 2.png

Second page to my father's comic. USed the pallete to the haunted house mod for the haunted house. For Maxwell, I went with the grey pallet to distinguish him from Wilson even though Cyclum gave them both similar skin tones.

Ariel loadfrustration.pngHad a bad time one day at the library waiting for the internet to load again. Made a reaction image.

Wilson reluctant in battle.png

I really don't like killing Candy Cats in DQ8. If I was in the game, I'd act just like how Wilson would be here.

Wilson and benson head switching.png

Another goal finished. Wilson and Benson from Regular Show share similar anatomy and so I finally got that idea out of my head.

WX tries a red dwarf swear.png

Another idea I just had to get out of my head recently. Maxwell is in the role of Rimmer who's trying to understand a sailor-mouthed combusting machine.

Wendy and WX playtime.png

Found a image of a voodoo doll in the trinkets page of the DS wiki, so I thought I'd make Wendy channel her inner Wednesday Addams in cuddling the creepy thing while WX enjoys his playtime with Hal the lying robot toy.

Skeledork's nirvana.png

This would be my Don't Starve heaven. Cats and books.
The story behind the kittykit in the sandcastle pail was due to me printing it for reference on my Pokemon sandcastle piece but forgetting it when I did get to it. So I decided to do a adorable and sad scene of a lil' kitty getting trapped.

starving questers.png

More DQ DS art. I wanted to finish my printed reference of DQ Heroes2 weapons with having characters holding the limited time weapons.
MAxwell being there is due to my father noticing Maxwell looking like Dhoulmagus the magician from DQ8. WX is based after the templers from DQ8 with a robotic arrow. Wolfgang as a thug(a recurring staple in the series). While Webber is wearing the clothes of the Builders protagonist.
So, I had fun.

A bit miffed by the lack of a font for the current logo of DQ but I managed to shop it.

Jack attack unfinished.png

• Like 10

Awwww!  That "I don't want to kill the kitty!!"...that's exactly how I am with catcoons in Don't Starve!  I kinda _hate_ that you have to kill the big version of some of the animals to get the pet version.  :(  Yeah, I know if I'm being pragmatic they're just another source of meat like anything else, and an easy-to-catch one too!...but...they're KITTIES!  The only time before pets came in that I ever killed a catcoon on purpose was when I was first trying out Wigfrid in Reign of Giants, got a spring start, and started starving 'cos I hadn't figured out the alternate sources of meat yet.  And I felt _awful_ about it.

Speaking of, my real cat (who is stripy like a catcoon!) will sometimes "talk" at me too.  I don't know what it is, and I've never had another cat quite do this (not even the one who turned out to be part Siamese--and they're known for "chattyness").  But sometimes, especially if I haven't seen him in a while, he'll greet me at the doorway with all these quick short little squawking meows, like he's scolding me or something!  : P  (Or as my mom puts it:  "You got TOLD!") Like: "Mrau.  Mek!  Mru-u-meh?  Mruuu...RAU!"  If he was human, I totally picture him like, angrily shaking his finger at me while lecturing.  : P

(As for Dragon Quest 8, haven't played that particular one yet, but I've been a fan of the series ever since the first Dragon Warrior came out in the U.S.,and still have my old NES cartridges of Dragon Warrior 1-4.  Whether they still _work_, however, is another story...)

And of course I love the Antlion-skin picture, and the posing-for-a-vase thing out of Disney's Hercules.  Hee.  Also EEE!  RED DWARF!!  :D

Last but not least, something that just occurred to me, looking at the "Last House on the Left" picture...with Maxwell in it (the picture not the house--yet) and I suddenly put two words together and remembered there's a coffee brand called MAXWELL House!  Not sure what you can do with that, but I'm definitely seeing something involving Maxwell trying to make his Don't Starve base look like a welcoming family breakfast area.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Yup, Boone does the nuzzle too. 

My aunt has a dog called Rex. Big dog that won't resist  pounce no matter how many times he's told no. He's a cutie.

22 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

My version of this would be surrounded by dragon-related creatures and drawing ^_^

So basically Willow's roster and a cartography table? I'd probably throw a cartography table with a unfinished drawing in it but I wanted to get my references of the sleeping antlion, books, and catcoon treestump finished.

22 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:
  1. Awwww!  That "I don't want to kill the kitty!!"...that's exactly how I am with catcoons in Don't Starve!  I kinda _hate_ that you have to kill the big version of some of the animals to get the pet version.  :(  Yeah, I know if I'm being pragmatic they're just another source of meat like anything else, and an easy-to-catch one too!...but...they're KITTIES!  The only time before pets came in that I ever killed a catcoon on purpose was when I was first trying out Wigfrid in Reign of Giants, got a spring start, and started starving 'cos I hadn't figured out the alternate sources of meat yet.  And I felt _awful_ about it.
  2. Speaking of, my real cat (who is stripy like a catcoon!) will sometimes "talk" at me too.  I don't know what it is, and I've never had another cat quite do this (not even the one who turned out to be part Siamese--and they're known for "chattyness").  But sometimes, especially if I haven't seen him in a while, he'll greet me at the doorway with all these quick short little squawking meows, like he's scolding me or something!  : P  (Or as my mom puts it:  "You got TOLD!") Like: "Mrau.  Mek!  Mru-u-meh?  Mruuu...RAU!"  If he was human, I totally picture him like, angrily shaking his finger at me while lecturing.  : P
  3. (As for Dragon Quest 8, haven't played that particular one yet, but I've been a fan of the series ever since the first Dragon Warrior came out in the U.S.,and still have my old NES cartridges of Dragon Warrior 1-4.  Whether they still _work_, however, is another story...)
  4. And of course I love the Antlion-skin picture, and the posing-for-a-vase thing out of Disney's Hercules.
  5. Also EEE!  RED DWARF!!  :D
  6. Last but not least, something that just occurred to me, looking at the "Last House on the Left" picture...with Maxwell in it (the picture not the house--yet) and I suddenly put two words together and remembered there's a coffee brand called MAXWELL House!  Not sure what you can do with that, but I'm definitely seeing something involving Maxwell trying to make his Don't Starve base look like a welcoming family breakfast area.  : P
  1. My buddy Giddyguy gave me a code for distributing a catcoon tail for when I can finally get my gizmo into DST. So I know the feeling. Catcoons are too previous to me. :wilsondisappointed:
  2. Everyday my Cosmic Creepers speaks to me in her monkey-cat language. :wilson_ecstatic:Mainly during food time or wants attention. Gizmo on the other hand is very quiet. She'll only squeak seldom.
  3. If you can't play the Nintendo 3Ds rerelease, I highly recommend a wordless playthrough of the PS2 version. IT's a lot of fun and the British voice actors are endearing to listen to. They even got some Eastenders actors to play some.
  4. I was intending to draw this image a few months ago but things got in the way. Glad I got it done.
  5. Me and father are binging that show episode by episode. Right now we're at the episode eplaining why JFK shouldn't be killed. I could imagine Rimmer's voice actor playing Wilson but I'm more akin to Jeffery combs due to his NEw England accent and his history with eldritch films.
  6. Manstroll kind of spoiled the final page but my father's almost done with the pages. So I'm excited to get these done too.

On 12.04.2017 at 3:38 AM, minespatch said:

Chomper giving Bobbie nuzzles.png

A good portion of my life I have seen dogs get really nuzzle happy. So I wanted to do a piece with Chomper getting really pouncy on Bobbie.
In my original pencils, I accidentally wrote "Boone" but thanks to a reply from Quoth to another user, I fixed that in the digital version.

ariel ID face.png

hallowed nights spider fight.png

Continuation of Spider Hallowed Nights. Due to MEzukie adding fuel to the fire by throwing a piece of candy hard onto the PeterA mask wearing one, the fight got instense. Webber and Nomespider seem rather lax about it though.

@nome

@JoeW

@PeterA

@Cheerio

@Ipsquiggle

@ScottHansen

@ScottHansen

twins doing a wake up call.png

Wanted to do a response piece and came up with a funny idea of the sisters goofing around and being horrible to Wilson since they're young brats.:wilson_ecstatic:

Starve Fighter.png

Her outfit made me think of Chun Li, so I had her throw a Abigail aura shot at Bob. Since his Akuma form looks like Blanka.

Webber seeking adoration.png

My first thoughts on this was that classic Spongebob joke where he asks Mr. Krabs "Am I a pretty girl" and went way worse.:wilson_ecstatic:
Especially since Webber is a really young boy and MAxwell is in his 60s. My father told me to put Wickerbottom in the postage man's role.

Plaid collection warrior.png

Wilson looks like he's going to fight heartless...ariel ID face.png

Som

thing I felt like doodling immediately as I saw the thread. Pleated armor sounds weaksauce but fun to tackle.

The antlion hunter.png

Late birthday present to Arles. I meant to post this sooner but the comic down below and a few other factors held this post back. So I'm glad I can finally show this.
This also finally gave me a chance to draw "The Wall"/"Dr Gonzo"'s Gerald Scarfe as caricatured by Disney. So win on both ends as a present, response, and goal.

thulian ancients staff and torch holders.png

My attempts at "torchy" and "Scepty". I wanted to follow the contrours of the heiroglyphics and managed to make something alien. Even my father mentioned they looked like xenomorphs.
Now I got to work on those adorable grubs pushing their carts like toddlers at a supermarket.

Jack Skellington inspects the fake sun.png

20170410p3-JAck struck by Wilson.png

Illustrations from the second page of my fanfic. Simple but I think they help the reader give some idea of what's going on.:wilson_smile:

gnomestar and his spouse.png

Gnomestar needed a spouse and she kind of looks like a hiphopping stumpy Willow.

starvers celebrating beer day.png

I got inspired by the instructions on my beer gallery sheet. Since Beer Day is April 7, thought about doing a fun picture of Woodie and Wilson celebrating it.
Then Giddy added to it.ariel ID face.png
Eh, I had fun drawing Wes trying to outdo Wolfgang even if he's probably a light weight. Maybe he's a fun drunk?

20170409p1-Lost House on the LEft pg 2.png

Second page to my father's comic. USed the pallete to the haunted house mod for the haunted house. For Maxwell, I went with the grey pallet to distinguish him from Wilson even though Cyclum gave them both similar skin tones.

Ariel loadfrustration.pngHad a bad time one day at the library waiting for the internet to load again. Made a reaction image.

Wilson reluctant in battle.png

I really don't like killing Candy Cats in DQ8. If I was in the game, I'd act just like how Wilson would be here.

Wilson and benson head switching.png

Another goal finished. Wilson and Benson from Regular Show share similar anatomy and so I finally got that idea out of my head.

WX tries a red dwarf swear.png

Another idea I just had to get out of my head recently. Maxwell is in the role of Rimmer who's trying to understand a sailor-mouthed combusting machine.

Wendy and WX playtime.png

Found a image of a voodoo doll in the trinkets page of the DS wiki, so I thought I'd make Wendy channel her inner Wednesday Addams in cuddling the creepy thing while WX enjoys his playtime with Hal the lying robot toy.

Skeledork's nirvana.png

This would be my Don't Starve heaven. Cats and books.
The story behind the kittykit in the sandcastle pail was due to me printing it for reference on my Pokemon sandcastle piece but forgetting it when I did get to it. So I decided to do a adorable and sad scene of a lil' kitty getting trapped.

starving questers.png

More DQ DS art. I wanted to finish my printed reference of DQ Heroes2 weapons with having characters holding the limited time weapons.
MAxwell being there is due to my father noticing Maxwell looking like Dhoulmagus the magician from DQ8. WX is based after the templers from DQ8 with a robotic arrow. Wolfgang as a thug(a recurring staple in the series). While Webber is wearing the clothes of the Builders protagonist.
So, I had fun.

A bit miffed by the lack of a font for the current logo of DQ but I managed to shop it.

Jack attack unfinished.png

SWEET LORD, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!!

• Like 1