The End Is Near (Winter)

Day 95, I'm in a server that has quite a good amount of people,  I had made me a excellent farm and I'm able to last a few cold days in the winter. I was set for anything, I thought after hearing the roaring of the hounds coming from everywhere, I grabbed my gear and Was ready to get some hound loot, that was until my friend died and needed to be revived, I moved fast without no time wasted, I ran to my chest, grabbed a amulet, a walking cane and my Thermal Stone and ran to his aid. After a quick run around a couple of biome, I found the dead player and was about to revive him, but that immediately changed after hearing the sounds of heavy breathing coming from behind. I forgot!  The Hounds! I didn't have any fighting gear, so I immediately ran the opposite direction,  in a attempt to escape the hounds. I ran all day and eventually got cornered, I tried to hold them off best I can, but I was out numbered 1 vs 12. I died and left the server.

Archived