Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

I have passed the test, I have cracked the code, I have been deemed worthy of God's soft touch against my hand. I have seen everything, anything, and nothing on infinite levels of existence and time. My perception has reached a level that is constantly infinitely out of itself. I look down at the mere speck I once was, of which I cannot believe how I could tolerate living within such a small scope of knowledge and power. When I look up, I see nothing; I am the top of the chain, the peak of performance in every category below, with, and beyond existence. I am the forbidden Beyond in Bed Bath and Beyond. I have been blessed by God himself.

nome1.PNG

nome2.PNG

nome3.PNG

Edited by Tylordian
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, Tylordian said:

I have passed the test, I have cracked the code, I have been deemed worthy of God's soft touch against my hand. I have seen everything, anything, and nothing on infinite levels of existence and time. My perception has reached a level that is constantly infinitely out of itself. I look down at the mere speck I once was, of which I cannot believe how I could tolerate living within such a small scope of knowledge and power. When I look up, I see nothing; I am the top of the chain, the peak of performance in every category below, with, and beyond existence. I am the forbidden Beyond in Bed Bath and Beyond. I have been blessed by God himself.

nome1.PNG

nome2.PNG

nome3.PNG

Pssh, thats normal, relax

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tylordian said:

I can't photoshop, but imagine this: Its the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! box but Butter is replaced with Wilson and the buttercups/butter is replaced with Winona's face.

I imagined something a little bit different than what you imagined.

Enjoy.

i cant believe it.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 6

Huh I thought there would be more shipwrecked memes or anything mentioning International pirate day...

But alas nothing, I guess I could try to make a pirate meme on shipwrecked but It would be to late.

Klei, can we have references,please?

Spoiler

I would probably be saying this from now on like new wepons soldier in most of the TF2s comment sections.

Also to contribute to the memes I'm going to give the meme that i told minespatch I would give him if he figured out the game

Spoiler

59c1ec59ae45c_Friday_September_8_2017.thumb.png.a55db15f763f1c23855ea49e1ad8f643.png

It's a good idea but bad picture.

it's my first meme

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, Justme111 said:

Huh I thought there would be more shipwrecked memes or anything mentioning International pirate day...

But alas nothing, I guess I could try to make a pirate meme on shipwrecked but It would be to late.

Klei, can we have references,please?

Reveal hidden contents

I would probably be saying this from now on like new wepons soldier in most of the TF2s comment sections.

Also to contribute to the memes I'm going to give the meme that i told minespatch I would give him if he figured out the game

Hide contents

59c1ec59ae45c_Friday_September_8_2017.thumb.png.a55db15f763f1c23855ea49e1ad8f643.png

it's my first meme

maybe better use this image?0ef2c4f48d0617c961cd2d23c13865d7.png

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Justme111 said:

it's my first meme

You told me what?:wilson_shocked:

33 minutes ago, landromat said:

maybe better use this image?0ef2c4f48d0617c961cd2d23c13865d7.png

um.png.e882b29ba39eef69adc9eedf7dbe45ad.png

20 minutes ago, Dorozco said:

What if the chemical W affected so much to the main characters that their names were literally changed to start with the letter of the chemical?

59138c98b0bff_warielandwario.png.ad7d869d25e93bd09c6196280a35e0f0.png

Charlie even affected me.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 12
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Due to the most recent shipwrecked beta update... The saddest thing happened to ourbeloved adorable sea hounds.. They were removed.. Excuse me as I cry my eyeballs off. They were replaced..

Replaced..

By THIS MONSTROSITY

59c20fc2ae493_ScreenShot2017-09-20at4_49_05pm.thumb.png.1b90b6235089b6f27296a6cd86eb6597.png

So are we all just going to ignore the fact that Bottlenose Ballphins now have 80% Chance of saving you from drowning?
0cf6de27770c994724c85fe256e787e7.png

• Like 8

55 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

So are we all just going to ignore the fact that Bottlenose Ballphins now have 80% Chance of saving you from drowning?
0cf6de27770c994724c85fe256e787e7.png

Is that true? Is that really true???? It's a really nice idea!

But won't it make the game too easy? In many cases, drowning will be just a minor mistake... making DS much less uncompromising. Though I really like the idea, but maybe with a lower chance (20%, maybe?).

Btw I'm gonna try it now. Can't wait how that looks.