Getting the OST on Steam- Is it actually there?

Not_Wilson

So I didn't remember doing this but apparently when I got Shank I also got its OST, according to steam. It's installed and everything. This was a treat to me because I really do like the music. However, I checked my music library and nothing. I went through the files for the game and couldn't find the soundtrack. Is there other steps I have to do or is the OST no longer available? ((Because this game is old. It was made in 2010 for goodness sake.))

And yes, I did get it apparently.

d43ef73f6eedf93595360bf6e897f0fd.png

Seems like the soundtrack isn't distributed through Steam. The so-called soundtrack dlc is included with every purchase and only includes the Mac files (!?). The soundtrack has been included in bundles, though, so you'll probably find it on youtube.

Hey there, we used to host the Shank 2 soundtrack as a free download from the official Shank website, but alas, it wasn't moved over to our new website. I will talk to our team to see if we can do something about that in the near future. Thanks for bringing this up with us!

Archived