Sidestory Manor, or "Super Slumber Party"

Battal

Hello, curious forumgoer!  Looking for an epic quest to partake in, with deep and complex characters you'll learn to love or hate?  Have a thirst for incredible adventures and long, detailed plotlines?  Do you want a roleplay which feels truly meaningful, emotional, and serious?

Well you've come to the completely wrong place!

Sidestory Manor (or "Super Slumber Party" as it was originally called) takes place in a house rented off Craigslist which seems to ignore the laws of physics and reality.  A place where anything is possible (besides T4T3R acting mature) and where confusion and lack of spatial understanding are commonplace.  The story is essentially a huge series of (usually) disconnected subplots, created by the people in-game for the people in-game!  Anyone can drop in whenever they want, however they want. 

Some standard roleplay rules apply; don't control other people's characters, don't kill them off, and don't mess with other people's plotlines.  Other than that, you can do pretty much whatever you want.  And remember; this isn't meant to be serious or fine art.  It's just for fun.  Don't get your enchilada in a twist.

Here we go!

Okay, jesus, fine, I'll put effort into it.

You pull up to an ornate and brightly lit mansion in the middle of a forest in your chosen form of transport.  A few weeks prior, you received a small note from a mysterious gazelle with a melon hat, which simply read - "Super Slumber Party.  Having lots of fun.  Gala wear."

And in smaller font on the bottom -

Eat a lot before you come.  It would be terrible if you starved on your way here.

You immediately set off, strangely trusting of the four-legged melon-obsessed mammal.  You spend about twelve days looking for the party, since you didn't get an address; but you eventually find your way there, through a series of tips from gas station owners, satanic rituals, and large neon signs blinking "SUPER SLUMBER PARTY AHEAD."  When you finally arrive, you notice a lot of your friends (hopefully) are also present.  You enter the mansion, unaware that you are stepping into...

Drama.

Action.

Suspense.

Emotion.

Violence.

Love.

Hate.

none of the above

SUPER SLUMBER PARTY - THE MOVIE

"I didn't want to do this"

(Well of course I'm going. WHY WOULDN'T I. Also, I think I was the one who first pitched the idea of a slumber party.)

*Bursts through door, riding on Toast's back*

"YEEHAW!"

(Also, Battal, are you inviting your own character to the party?)

22 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

mena couldn't attend because she was already trapped in a murder mansion mafia party

(mena pls, we can all watch netflix and eat popcorn)

Archived