[UPDATED] How to Redeem Your Reign of Giants (DST) or Shipwrecked Gift Items

• Developer
1 minute ago, TheKingDedede said:

Is the Shipwrecked CD key currently redeemable? If it were, I wonder what sick item we could get...

Nope, but I do hope one day it is.

Maybe it'd be a skin for an endothermic firepit?

Thanks bjklein89.

Everyone please be aware of redeeming the SW gift with mods enabled. I had the following mods enabled (Gesture Wheel, Minimap Hud, Smart CrockPot, Finder) and the game encountered an error just as the gift was unwrapping. Now the key is redeemed but the gift isn't in my collection. :(

Edited...

This is actually just a bug with the item only being available in the beta branch and the issue is already in the bug tracker.

On 12/14/2016 at 6:03 AM, RationalLemming said:

Thanks bjklein89.

Everyone please be aware of redeeming the SW gift with mods enabled. I had the following mods enabled (Gesture Wheel, Minimap Hud, Smart CrockPot, Finder) and the game encountered an error just as the gift was unwrapping. Now the key is redeemed but the gift isn't in my collection. :(

Edited...

This is actually just a bug with the item only being available in the beta branch and the issue is already in the bug tracker.

Man...this birdcage looks siiiiick tho

On 2016/4/22 at 2:44 AM, JanH said:

Hey folks, 

During the early days of Don’t Starve Together’s development, we mentioned that those who had purchased Don’t Starve: Reign of Giants expansion would receive a special in-game gift for DST. Well, it’s finally here! As a thanks for your support, you can now enter your Reign of Giants CD key in Don’t Starve Together to redeem your Mini Monument special in-game item.

To redeem your Don’t Starve Together Mini Monument in-game item:

1. Right-click Don’t Starve on your Steam Game Library > View CD Key > Copy your Reign of Giants key.

2. Launch Don’t Starve Together > click on the Redeem button (lower right-hand side)

redeem.png

3. Enter your Reign of Giants code and hit submit to redeem your item.

enter-code.png

4. If successful, you’ll be able to open your gift and access it in-game!

rog-gift.png

We hope that you like the exclusive, Reign of Giants Mini Monument gift item for Don't Starve Together! 

Why I can't use the new cdkey of RoG...and many player seem met the same problem

• Developer
2 hours ago, Kofy said:

Why I can't use the new cdkey of RoG...and many player seem met the same problem

We ran out of codes and had to upload some more, and forgot to add them as skins codes. We'll get that fixed for you guys as soon as possible (next few days) and then you'll be good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience!

On 2017/7/4 at 2:13 AM, nome said:

We ran out of codes and had to upload some more, and forgot to add them as skins codes. We'll get that fixed for you guys as soon as possible (next few days) and then you'll be good to go. Sorry for the inconvenience!

thanks for you reply,I will able to use the old code when you fixed it or the system will spawn a new code for me

On 4/21/2016 at 2:44 PM, JanH said:

Hey folks, 

During the early days of Don’t Starve Together’s development, we mentioned that those who had purchased Don’t Starve: Reign of Giants expansion would receive a special in-game gift for DST. Well, it’s finally here! As a thanks for your support, you can now enter your Reign of Giants CD key in Don’t Starve Together to redeem your Mini Monument special in-game item.

To redeem your Don’t Starve Together Mini Monument in-game item:

1. Right-click Don’t Starve on your Steam Game Library > View CD Key > Copy your Reign of Giants key.

2. Launch Don’t Starve Together > click on the Redeem button (lower right-hand side)

redeem.png

3. Enter your Reign of Giants code and hit submit to redeem your item.

enter-code.png

4. If successful, you’ll be able to open your gift and access it in-game!

rog-gift.png

We hope that you like the exclusive, Reign of Giants Mini Monument gift item for Don't Starve Together! 

Could I use my DST CD Key since DST includes RoG? 

Archived