[UPDATED] How to Redeem Your Reign of Giants (DST) or Shipwrecked Gift Items

14 hours ago, Psych0.Daddy said:

I’m a console owner and had purchased ROG when it came out. Is there anyway to get the fireplace in my game? Also wanted to know if there were any rewards given out to the people that beta tested it on PS4?

No to both of those questions. Sorry.

On 4/21/2016 at 2:44 PM, JanH said:

Players no longer need to use a key to get these items. Simply log into DST and the gifts for owning Don't Starve: Reign of Giants or Don't Starve: Shipwrecked will automatically be added to your Steam inventory. 

Hey there JanH! I know it's 2018 now and I just recently played DST again after a couple years. I don't have the mini-monuement [after no longer needing to use the DLC CD key] I was wondering if this was a bug or it's just too late lol, Thanks!

On 5/26/2018 at 10:39 AM, Shadow Maxwell said:

Hey there JanH! I know it's 2018 now and I just recently played DST again after a couple years. I don't have the mini-monuement [after no longer needing to use the DLC CD key] I was wondering if this was a bug or it's just too late lol, Thanks!

Could you please contact us about this on our live support email, provide the email address you used to register for your Don't Starve Together account as well as your SteamID, and we can investigate this further.

Archived