don't starve RPG roleplay

PiturcaClaudiuStef

So here is how this goes, i start a story playing as a character then you guys add on to the story by playing as you characters, but before you post, add some stuff about your character (note you need not just be don't starve characters,you can be spies, other illegal guys, good guys and cops as well)
For eg.
Name: Luther 
Illegal profession: signature forger
Best known for: emptying britains bank accounts
Loves: watching people. Scream in pain
Photo(optional)
So I will start with my profile
Name:S
Illegal profession:thief,
Loves: stealing gems,and his cat,
Story
I've been born with an passion for stealing gems and i always liked to have my personal companion with me.How i found my cat?,well i was travelling minding my own business when an cat came and she tried to get along with i started to like her and i made her my trustfull companion.As the years passed i've gotten an compassion for stealing gems and i started to like having my own necklace.My story begins as i was somehow trapped by an stranger in an unknown world to us.The place seemed rather strange to me.The strange person appeared and he said "in this place your family is not here and you have no way to get to them so i suggest you...to rather find what can you eat and survive how you can if you want to see your family again......and take your pet with you  i hate cats!"

For the moment i was scared but i listened to his advice.i said to my cat"An shy person like me can't survive much but i guess i can try...",i thought "yeah my cat won't talk back but i guess i needed to get rid of my scared feeling somehow",the place seemed to be full of trees and twigs and grass and flowers were on the ground,i walked a bit and i found what looked like an sinkhole but i wasn't sure if i should enter it.

Note:you can have any other ilegal profession there is no limit i just wanted to have my own roleplay i guess

Edited by PiturcaClaudiuStef

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Nah, it's fine. I usually do that sort of thing when I see mage somewhere :p

lol that's because your name guess.Well sadly i'll have to ask @ImDaMisterL to lock this

why i'll say that now:

1.i'm not used to role play alone

2.i have another role-play on the king of thieves forums which i reply on it from time to time and by making this i copied that thread somehow it seems like they are the same and i don't like to copy something sorry i even bothered to do this.