Bigfoot

Don't Starve Together leaving Early Access!

Asparagus    8,998

Shivers down... and up my spine... so... O__O

Maxwell O__O

ADVENTURE MODE TOO? O__O

• Like 2

leonseye    788

As long as you're here... I'm here.  <3

Also, Maxwell, more skins, TtA, etc.. the bit about the basic biomes made my fiance squee (and she does NOT squee....), so it sounds like you're definitely on the right track!

• Like 4

Daro94    1

i just say wath about Wii U could be an update or a DLC in any case 

P.S. its amazing only 3 day after my birthday maybe i buy the PC version but, playing in my Wii U is so great  

• Like 1

Zeklo    10,322

Eyyyyyyyy! 

I don't have anything clever to say D;

BUTTERSKY11    26

"What about PS4? It's in the works" "We'll update you the moment we have more info." "exploring the lore"

yes! yes! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

ImDaMisterL    17,422
1 minute ago, MenaAthena said:

So... will everyone who participated in the Alpha/Beta get a badge?

I want the badge.

That'd certainly be a nice thing to have. These forums lacks badges, it needs some more...

• Like 1

GiddyGuy    7,032
5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

So... will everyone who participated in the Alpha/Beta get a badge?

I want the badge.

2 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That'd certainly be a nice thing to have. These forums lacks badges, it needs some more...

Does your steam need to be connected to your klei account in case they do make a badge for playing the beta?

simplex    2,596
7 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Does your steam need to be connected to your klei account in case they do make a badge for playing the beta?

They don't mean a Steam badge, just a forum badge. Like those cogs on the left (just ignore the fact that their link was broken with the forum upgrade).

Edited by simplex

GiddyGuy    7,032
18 minutes ago, simplex said:

They don't mean a Steam badge, just a forum badge. Like those cogs on the left (just ignore the fact that their link was broken with the forum upgrade).

I know they were talking about a forum badge, but I was asking how do you get it?

Edited by GiddyGuy

8 minutes ago, WillowCrocker said:

MY BABY LOOK AT HER

Congratulations! I cannot wait til the launch!! 

I do, Willow looks great in that wallpaper ^__^

• Like 1

simplex    2,596
2 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

I know they were talking about a forum badge, but I was asking how do you get it?

Legend has it there's a fairy lurking these forums, which will grant you a forum badge in exchange for the sacrifice of your firstborn.

Other than that, badges were either awarded on an individual basis (like my modder badge) or, in the case of the Don't Starve beta badges, given to anyone who was a member* of the forums before DS's beta ended.

* It's possible you were required to be an active member of the DS subforums, actually posting in it, to get the forum badge. This was before my time.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    17,422
Just now, Zeklo said:

That has me curious actually, how does one rank up exactly? I joined in 2012, granted I did go inactive for a while, but I'm still stuck as junior member.

100 posts - Member

300 posts - Senior Member

Your member title could've gotten stuck because of the update, msking that your title forever. Try PM-ing JoeW about it.

Anyway, we're going a bit off-topic here, aren't we?

Serph    424

Can any of the devs tell if Maxwell will be changed in any way? Considering WX stat increase to 150 and telltale heart costs i don't see him staying with 75 hp, but that's his only weakness so will he get another nerf? We can't order followers to attack in DST so his shadows are already bad enough.

BTW, why can't we give attack orders in DST? I really hope we can do it by release.

• Like 1