[Mafia] Worst Party Ever V.2

Dannyrulx

Right. Because a certain mallard screwed everything up, the last few days of roleplaying has been for naught. Therefore, I will be restarting, everyone will get fresh roles, and I will personally murder anyone who screengrabs the mafioso hangout and does this again.

The Original 'Worst Party Ever' Thread: 

Mafioso Members of the previous game: http://prntscr.com/aootio

Aaaaaand some important rules:

- You must post at least 5 times per day cycle. Fail to do this and your character becomes a casualty 

- No posting at night. Simple.

- NO POST EDITING, This is so everyone knows what everyone is saying. If you must edit, PM me the original.

- Don't quote your role! We need to be sneaky.

LET THE PARANOIA BEGIN! (Again)

image.jpg

Role List:

Anti-Town:

Godfather- Mafioso head honcho

Mafioso- Generic goon #4835

Hitman- Agent 47 FIRST ONE DECEASED- Asparagus

Neutral:

Serial Killer- Murders people

Psychiatrist- Cures the Serial Killer

Coroner- Gains info from corpses REVEALED- Dragonmage

Vigilante- Hunts the godfather

Bounty Hunter- Hunts the hunter

Pro-Town

Avid Reader/Reading Rainbow- Wickerbottom

Paramedic- Protects people from death

Detective- Investigates living people DECEASED- WAS ImDaMisterL

"So! How is everyone? Feeling well I hope? Good! Since we've restarted, I thought you'd all get some delicious lunch! Anyone care for duck ramen?" As he said this, people became aware of the piping hot soup on the table, surrounded by spoons, forks and chopsticks. "Please, be my guests!"

"Duck Ramen?" Lady D said suspiciously and took a bowl and sniffed.
"Does this have egg in it? I don't like egg. Also anyone else have this weird dream where you all lunched Mezuki and were torn up about it and everything because they were innocent and you are all blood thirsty... or maybe it really was just me who dreamt that... I dunno." 

(Such a shame. I was looking forward to seeing all that delicious during and post lynch drama in comic form, but now if similar events happen again the reactions won't seem as genuine.

On the bright side, now that everyone kinda has a feeling for how this works they'll probably be less confusing or useless posts.)

Athena takes a nibble of the ramen. She had never eaten duck before. It tasted oddly satisfying; like some form of karma being fuffilled.

"Its basically like chicken but fattier. Besides there are noodles too" Lady D told Dragon calmly and looked for a bowl with little or no duck. 

"So if we all dreamt it does this mean that they are the killer or that we all should consider other people... then again we still don't know who killed Danny except that it was one of the people in this room." She said and settled in a chair with a bowl of duck ramen and both a spoon and chop sticks which with clumsy but not terrible skills she used them. 

"So do we start throwing accusations around again? Lets try- where was everyone when Danny died? I was looking at the books on the bookcase, I wanted to see what Danny reads." 

(I almost thought we could have nice things. How silly of me.)

"Hm, duck soup, you say? Sure. Why not."

*Takes some soup*

"Lady D, I was...reading. Reading my book. I saw the lights go out, and I heard screaming, so I just stayed where I was until it was all over."

*Sip*

"...The soup's actually pretty salty. Or maybe that's just me. Either way, does anyone have anything to drink?"

"I was just drinking alone in the corner. Me and @Mezukie conversed for a little bit before the lights went out."

(Assuming Mezikie's alive again. Please don't kill her off again like last time... or atleast make the death seem more realistic like person walks off for something, everyone hears gunfire in the distance, go to investigate and finds lynched person on the floor, dead. Something like that... just as a suggestion).

Dragon Mage tries some Duck ramen. She makes a small "bleh" sound before setting it aside.

(Might I suggest we adopt the play style of Danganronpa where we have a Free Period where we can roam around and converse with each other, an Event Phase where the host does or says something that progresses the plot, and the Trial Phase where we discuss and accuse each other of a crime like the previous murder that could have occurred during the Even Period and the Lynching Phase where the Host can masterfully describe the way the convicted is lynched. This way, @LiptonPee won't have much trouble identifying the good parts of the story to draw about...)

Archived