"H-Hey!" The hog grappled with the small reptile that bit into his arm, and ripped it out, holding it squirming with one hand. He threw it at Oliver. He noticed the sun was setting, and turned back to Cinnie. "Ah, I see the sun is beginning to set. Would you be interested in spending the night, and setting out in the morning?"

"Ow!" screamed Oliver. Oliver knew he needed to get out of there and quick. "ALL I SAID WAS HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY! THAT IS NOT A OFFENSE TO ANYONE!" Oliver's hair was turning reddish. "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed Oliver as he started biting the cage bars like a fire hound. "I SWARE I WILL GET OUT OF HERE" Screeched Oliver. "I DONT CARE IF THIS BRUTE OF A HOG DIES!!" Oliver looked like he was going to attack. He pulled out a blue bow and grabbed red arrows. He tried to aim for the large hog.

And soon, Oliverk new he f***ed up. The pig sliced the arrows apart with his trusty blade as they flew, All of the women and children raced into the houses, and more stout hogs raced towards oliver, wielding the same thick shortswords the chieftan did, but smaller.

Edited by wxps350

"Oh please, Tiny hogs? I can deal with theses little scabs." Oliver put away his bow and took out a red blade. "Come at me you little..." Oliver could not think of a insult. Oliver started slicing the hogs in half. "I will keep fighting until I die. IM ON THE PIGS SIDE." as Oliver said fighting. "NOBODY CAN FIGHT LIKE OLIVER." Sadly, One small hog sliced Oliver right into two. One half became red Oliver and the other half became blue Oliver. "Wait- what just happened?" "I WILL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THEY ARE DEAD, JUST FIGHT." "Oh...ok then..." Oliver grabbed the bow and started shooting. "R. Oliver? Can I take care of sky and you do the fighting?" "FINE, YES, WHATEVER. JUST GO."

The hog chief looked a little shaken at Oliver splitting in half. "What foul Swine sorcery is this?!" He remustered his immense courage, and charged towards him. One of Olivers arrows hit a hog in the chest, causing him to grunt and fall over. 

==========

The large, hideous swine opened the gate, finally, and trudged over towards Jump. He unclasped the chain around her ankle, and grabbed her by the collar of her shirt with his fat fingers, and lifted her off the ground, taking her outside the dungeon cell.

She could not focus enough and the damn swine picked her up. She had the instinct of a cat trying to curl into a ball whilst being carried as if it would make things less-bad. 
"PleasedonthurtmeIdidntdoanythingandiamsorrywhateveryouthoughtihavedone"

Cinnie looked at the mess, hefted a metal canister, and hurled it at the ground. The pin hit the ground seconds after it, and it exploded, blinding anyone looking it's way. She swung down and knocked the bow and an arrow out of the maniac's hand, and fired, pinning his foot to the floor. She dropped the bow, and artfully raised a middle finger at the, now-in-agony, human.

"I am sorry for the loss of your man." as she said this, she turned so that the hog-king could see her properly. "Even by what I know of humans, that was rude and disrespectful."

Edited by Dannyrulx

"k-k-king? I am not royal visit type. Honestly I just want to be on my little way... I am sorry... I..you have a king??" Jump was having trouble keeping one thought it her head long enough to complete it. She had always had this trouble so it was nothing new really. It was a part of the reason why she was failing her classes and probably doomed to spend life as an unfavoured side kick to some better hero. None of the super hero teams had shown the slightest interest in taking her on as a trainee. She was just too unpredictable and spent too much time day dreaming. It also didn't help that whenever a fight did occur she usually made a Jump to some place far away from the battle. Like the time during combat training when she had instead spent her time in a penguin colony that she had landed in my accident. The penguins were rather cute and she had gotten distracted and forgotten to jump back... she really ought to focus on her problems now but she was thinking about penguins instead. 

• Like 1

Blue Oliver ran away from the battlefield with Sky tucked under his arm. "I gotta get out of here..." Oliver ran as fast as the wind could carry him, until he ran away without anyone in his sight. Then, he tripped over a stick and got back up and dusted himself. "WOAH WHAT IS THAT AHHHHH!!!!!" Oliver screamed as he was looking at a Totally Normal Tree. "NO NO NO WHAT IS THAT AHHHH!" Oliver ran away as fast as he could away from the horrid tree. "AHHHHH!!!!!!" Oliver sounded like he was playing a horror game. "I...I gotta get out of here!" Meanwhile, Red Oliver was screaming in pain. "AHHH!" But at that moment.... He could not speak nor breath. (Yup, Red Oliver is DEAD.) Blue Oliver could hear screaming very faintly. "W...what should I do!?" Oliver felt very conflicted. 

Character:

Spoiler

Name: Fella

Race: Spirit

History: An unfair death. An unfairer afterlife. Never had the chance to have fulfillment in his life. Now he lives again, unable to be real outside of his material bodies; hoping to somehow make it back to the real world, intact and able to fulfill his life.
Personality: Optimistic, friendly, merciful, somewhat stubborn.
Appearance: Without a material body, he is a small gray and almost invisible wisp-like spirit.

Strengths: Can possess a lesser creatures that are dead (lesser meaning they couldn’t think super intelligently). After taking over its body, he is able to do everything it could do when it was alive, plus some of his inherent powers. Inherent powers being talking, thinking, faerie fire, and blinding smoke. Faerie fire is fake fire that doesn’t burn but it simulates real fire. Blinding smoke envelopes a small area just making it difficult to see anything. As a last resort, he can self-destruct, killing himself. Because he is a spirit, he doesn’t really have normal health and sanity. He doesn’t feel pain but just detects that something is happening. He only needs food and water if the body needs it. The body he is controlling dies if it takes a vital hit (heart, brain, whatever). 
Weaknesses: Is only able to possess dead, lesser creatures. Can’t live outside of a material body for more than five minutes or he will dissipate (going back into the spirit realm). Switching bodies uses almost all his energy and he won’t be able to do anything for a while. It also takes time to use the body effectively. The thing he possesses also continues to rot slowly depending on what it is. Using faerie fire and dark smoke also uses lots of energy and can only do it a couple times a day.

Etc: Speaks in a deep voice, Australian accent. Comes into the role play having possessed an Ent. Human sized and has a couple natural powers. His name depends on what he possessed, always ending in fella. (Ex: Logfella, Bonefella, Manfella, Dogfella).

Logfella materialized in the world a few days prior to the current day. He had quickly realized that he didn't have a material body and it had taken its toll on him. He found a small, human sized, deceased Ent in the forest and actually spent a couple days getting used to his new body. He is now wandering through the forest looking for a pond to collect water from.

Picture: (Not mine)

Spoiler

tumblr_n18a4fuSaL1s1sak6o1_500.jpg

Edited by CloakofCrow

The remaining Hog guards charged after Blue Oliver, and pinned him to the ground. The lord atop the beefalo glared down at him and said in a powerful voice "For your crimes, you shall be taken directly to the King for judgement. Pray he has mercy." Before Blue Oliver is knocked out with a Sap, and dragged away. 

The Lord approached Cinnie, and bowed to her. "I do not believe I have properly introduced myself. I am Beref, Lord of Morpok Village. Unfortunately, I am afraid I cannot permit you to roam the wilds unprotected. You are to stay the night. You may leave in the morning if you wish, but not tonight." 

--------------------------------

The fat Swine kept dragging Jump through the halls, before throwing her into a cold, dark, room, and shut the door behind her. 

"You keep your king down here, strange place for a king. Are you sure, this seeks like a bad place to go.. oh... umm hello?" Jump was gibbering again, she was frightened and couldn't help herself. She wondered what sort of king liked to lrk in the dark cold room. Also this whole place seemed rather uninviting, her head kept throbbing and it was hard to focus but she knew she was not happy. 

The dark throne room was lit by blaziers. A band of swine stood on the rafters and blew what Jump could assume was meant to be a welcoming tune, but was jumbled and scattered. A very short pig lit a torch, cleared his throat, and spoke.

"Presenting, the Swine King!" A dirty and tattered curtain swung back to reveal a colossally obese pig , having gravy poured on his body, while a pig fed him fish.

~~~~

"I'm sorry, my child, but it is for your own safety. Now come with me, dinner should be ready."

The hog mayor walked towards a large tusk-shaped house.

~~~~

Logfella heard something rustling around the pond.

Edited by wxps350