Spoiler

Connor whirled, pirouetted in the air and kicked him upside the jaw. Catching him, she spiralled upwards until she was a good ten meters up.

"Stop. I don't know what you're doing, or who you are, but stop this. This is a new species and we need to make a good impression."

She set him down and turned back to the pigs.

"Not-a-race. It-means-barbaric. Uncultured. Brutish."

Both the girl, and the man, gasped at Oliver's actions. The man drew a large stubbed blade, that appeared to be made of bone, and pointed it right at Oliver. "You DARE assault a fair woman in MY village?!" He grabbed Oliver by the back of his shirt, and lifted him off the ground. "THIS is enough to qualify as allegiance with the SWINE!"

• Like 1

"All need to know is you are a criminal! Into jail with you, ruffian!" The beefalo trotted to a tiny jail cell with iron bars, in the open for all to see. The large man threw Oliver into the cell, and slammed the door shut.

(IceKitsune, stop doubleposting. Friggin edit your posts with any Ideas you have after you post.)

The Beast that leapt at Jump crashed against a stump, hurting its nose. It got up, looking quite angered. Just as Jump teleported to a new location, a heavy object hit her in the back of the head, causing her to fall down. The last thing she feels is caloused, filthy hands pulling her arm. Suddenly, she blacks out.

It was not Jump's finest moment or finest jump. Something heavy and brutal smacked into her head, she felt the ground and then something pulling her up but it was hard to focus and stay conscious. In fact that was a battle she rather promptly lost, black swamped in and nothing replaced it. 

On April 1, 2016 at 7:42 PM, wxps350 said:

Both the girl, and the man, gasped at Oliver's actions. The man drew a large stubbed blade, that appeared to be made of bone, and pointed it right at Oliver. "You DARE assault a fair woman in MY village?!" He grabbed Oliver by the back of his shirt, and lifted him off the ground. "THIS is enough to qualify as allegiance with the SWINE!"

(I kinda don't have a shirt I have a robe)

On April 3, 2016 at 2:06 PM, IceKitsune said:

"Umm maybe its too late." said Oliver as he was looking at a sand shark crawling onto land. "This is my pet shark, Sky." said Oliver with happiness. "You can kick him in the balls if you wanna. Im going to take care of Sky."

(Sorry I can't edit it so Im double posting...Wait. It says "You can kick him in the balls" I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO KICK THE LARGE GUY NOT ME SO SHE IS KICKING ME)

59f784ffb2264858a6fefdf9609489620f7ccc3248afcc1d6a546b582fa763ba.jpg

(If you can't edit it, then don't post it twice. Also, don't post if it's something insignificant, like what you originally thought. Keep it to yourself, and move on)

Jump suddenly awoke, to the scent of the dried mud on the ground. She appeared to be in a dungeon of sorts, by the dried, gray bricks of the room she was in. The only noticeable features of the room was the window behind her, which had faint white light shining through it, the barred gate door in front of her, and the wide arched doorway to the side, which was also barred, with no door. From the wide arch, she could see a faint glowing light in the darkness, and hear a very faint growl. 

~~~~~~~

Once Oliver was locked in jail, the large hog sheathed his blade, and looked at Cinnie. "Now, since that's over, may I ask who you are?" 

Edited by wxps350

Jump opened her eyes and blinked several times, what had she done? Fallen asleep on the ground somewhere? Then she remembered, she remembered hounds and running and... man did her head hurt. There was a kind of faint growling which offered her no sense of comfort what so ever. She looked about, there was a gate, a barred up door way and a window. She went over to the window and with a very normal human effort she grabbed the bars and jumped up to look out. Thus proving she could 'jump' without 'jumping'.... or so to speak. She wasn't sure she could make a 'jump' anyways, her head was still all sore and throbbing. Jump having taken in what she could from the window stepped away and rubbed the back of her head. She decided to  investigate the gate since  the growling seemed to be coming from the other arched opening and if it was one of those enormous hounds she wanted nothing to do with it. 
"Why me? Why is it always me?" 

As jump walked near the window, she tripped and fell face first into the mud, just noticing a heavy iron shackle clinging to her ankle. She heard the loud, frightening creak of a heavy wooden door, and heard a pair of clicking footsteps, that grew slightly louder. A large, if not fat pigman walked in front of the door, wielding a large wooden club with multiple bloodied, rusted spikes protruding from it. One of the had an entire human-looking skull impaled. The pigman appeared very ugly, with warts all over his face, dried and shriveled pale skin, and an overhanging stomach. He grunted when he made eye contact with her, and spat a black wad on the ground. He fished through his pants and pulled out a keyring, and started searching for a proper key...

"er... hi, listen I think there has been amissunder..ohmygodisthatahumanskullpleasedon'thurtme" Jump had gone from trying to be polite to being terrified in less time than it takes traffic lights to change. She backed as far away as the shackle allowed her and pulled at it fruitlessly. She didn't want to be eaten, or killed or what ever this giant and rather freaky looking pig thing was going to do to her. 
"I am in so much trouble" she moaned  mostly to herself and tried to focus her mind towards doing a Jump. She needed to do a big one if she was going to get out of trouble and that meant focus, if she didn't focus she could end up stuck in a wall or something terrible that would kill her for sure. Then again she was not sure how much of the shackle, chain and floor she would end up taking with her if she focused too much. She needed to send herself through space without taking too much with her. She screw up her face with concentration and closed her eyes trying to block out her fear by not looking at it. 
"Think far... think far...." she whispered to herself trying to ignore the pounding headache. 

Oliver stared at Cinnie in a dreamy way thinking "She may be a brute, but she is still lovely.." Sky stared at the hog and bit him right in the arm. "Git 'em sky!" yelled Oliver. "Man she's dreamy..." mumbled Oliver. "I...I wish I was a fairy..." said Oliver sadly. "I wonder how she was made..." said Oliver in question. "Well I can't ask her because she will just kick me again."

likeyoumorethancoffee.gif

Edited by IceKitsune