The two pig tribes, Hogs and Swine, have been at war. Countless lives have been lost, and the constant Swine hordes have poured across the land, like a corrupted ooze, draining the rich world of all it's precious life to expand their overpopulated tunnels and caverns. The Hogs on the other hand, value nature above civilization, at the cost of their own well-being. Yet despite the odds, the war has been ongoing for years, and the only hope for change is the summoning of otherworldly assistance. Deep the Swines lost ruins, Explorers have found the Recall of Intervention, and unintentionally summon a group of the strongest beings across the universe: Humans. 

Basically, on one of the many worlds, Pigs have evolved into Hog and Swine tribes, and have been at war for years. The only hope of ending it now through earning the allegiance of a small group of summoned Humans. "Human" is a vague term, basically anything summoned from another world. Characters can also have just been normally born in the world of Hogs and Swines as some lesser race. What your character does is up to them. They can help either the Hogs or Swines, try to return home, or whatever. As practically every Dont Starve Roleplay requires, characters that have been summoned appear randomly in the world. Okay that's enough rambling, here's the dang character App:

Name: 

Race:

Backstory(Optional):

Appearance:

Personality:

Abilities/Skills:

(Not gonna waste my nor your time with a "Weaknesses/Flaws" section.)

Rules:

Spoiler

1. No dragging the story in your direction. I'm okay with characters finding something in the forest, but it better not lead into a 40-page subplot.

2. Have common sense. YOU wouldn't walk right up to a giant Swine wielding a blood-stained ax and say "hi", why would your character?

3. If another person makes a very small mistake involving your character, don't correct them, just roll with it.

4. Use proper grammar, and take time in your posts. 

5. Don't type a single question in a post, followed by nothing else.

6. Not everything you do needs to be clarified, just roll with it, and answer it in-game later. Doing something and explaining it to everyone is like pausing a movie every 15 minutes to explain it to somebody.

7. If you make a mistake, don't tell everyone, just quietly correct it, or say (editted in).

8. Keep swearing/cursing to a minimum.

Characters:

Dannyrulx:

Simarius

Spoiler

Name: Simarius Ocinatra (Or Cinnnie/Sydney/Cinna/Cynna/That annoying flying chick/etc)

Race: Fae

Backstory(Optional): She's a member of the Fae. She's a trickster. 'Nuff said.

Appearance: She has long, flowing purple hair that's kept from going everywhere by a small, golden circlet. She has pale skin, and wears a dark-green t-shirt with the words "oopsie" written on it in block writing. She wears a pair of faded, blue denim jeans and no shoes, as she hovers slightly above the ground. When visible, her wings faintly glow blue, but normally, bar her shadow, are invisible.

Personality: Whilst Fae are a naturally Mischevous race, Cin takes it above and beyond. It's almost guaranteed that after you've gotten rid of the glitter, thrown out the random nonsense that's been strewn around and taken a shower, she'll have thrown a disco-grenade into the room, the only sign that she's been there being a high-pitched giggle as she soars away.

Abilities/Skills: Her proportinally huge wings allow her to easily cruise through the air, and she has an abnormal talent with magic, although her illusions are easily her strongest suite. Her small size also lets her fit in areas that most can't, and she has a large variety of flashbang-style devices, along with various other non-lethal, but certainly really annoying, appliances.

(Danny's Note: She's less concerned with the conflict, and more concerned with how much mayhem she can cause. Expect random blinding effects in the middle of battles, flying chairs, ogres that don't actually exist, and stuff like that.)

IceKitsune

Oliver

Spoiler

Name: Oliver

Race: Human

Backstory(Optional): Unknown

Appearance: Hair is dyed blue,white skin,white gloves,and black leather boots.

Personality: Loves sea creatures,sweet,likes playing video games.

Abilities/Skills: Can talk to sea creatures,can run fast,and has good sanity.

sirscrubbingtont

Chris

Spoiler

Name: Chris 

Race: Spider/human

Backstory(Optional): Same back story as Webber (Mixes things up, that's also the reason why I like Webber)

Appearance: A spider the size of a human

Personality: Sarcastic but helpful towards humans.

Abilities/Skills: Can befriend spiders, fuels the war between the Hogs and the Swines.

Edited by wxps350

Name: Simarius Ocinatra (Or Cinnnie/Sydney/Cinna/Cynna/That annoying flying chick/etc)

Appearance: She has long, flowing purple hair that's kept from going everywhere by a small, golden circlet. She has pale skin, and wears a dark-green t-shirt with the words "oopsie" written on it in block writing. She wears a pair of faded, blue denim jeans and no shoes, as she hovers slightly above the ground. When visible, her wings faintly glow blue, but normally, bar her shadow, are invisible.

Personality: Whilst Fae are a naturally Mischevous race, Cin takes it above and beyond. It's almost guaranteed that after you've gotten rid of the glitter, thrown out the random nonsense that's been strewn around and taken a shower, she'll have thrown a disco-grenade into the room, the only sign that she's been there being a high-pitched giggle as she soars away.

Abilities/Skills: Her proportinally huge wings allow her to easily cruise through the air, and she has an abnormal talent with magic, although her illusions are easily her strongest suite. Her small size also lets her fit in areas that most can't, and she has a large variety of flashbang-style devices, along with various other non-lethal, but certainly really annoying, appliances.

(Danny's Note: She's less concerned with the conflict, and more concerned with how much mayhem she can cause. Expect random blinding effects in the middle of battles, flying chairs, ogres that don't actually exist, and stuff like that.)

Edited by Dannyrulx

4 hours ago, Dannyrulx said:

Appearance: She has long, flowing purple hair that's kept from going everywhere by a small, golden circlet. She has pale skin, and wears a dark-green t-shirt with the words "oopsie" written on it in block writing. She wears a pair of faded, blue denim jeans and no shoes, as she hovers slightly above the ground. When visible, her wings faintly glow blue, but normally, bar her shadow, are invisible.

Abilities/Skills: She can fly, and can create illusions. She also has limited abilities in the other magical fields. Her size also lets her fit in areas that most can't, and she has a large variety of flashbang-style devices, along with various other non-lethal, but certainly really annoying, appliances.

Alright, you're in. I just now added a Personality box since I forgot one, so be sure to edit that in

25 minutes ago, IceKitsune said:

You're in, too.

One more person and we'll get things moving.

Edited by wxps350

Backstory(Optional): He was an ordinary boy in school, loved to go camping in his free time. he went into the world of Don't Starve after he found a portal deep in the woods.

Abilities/Skills: Can befriend spiders, Knows a lot about camping, Likes seeing the hogs and swine fight.

Edited by sirscrubbingtont

(Well, your character needs some work. 

"Backstory: Same as Webber"

I actually dont know webbers backstory, so edit his actual backstory in.

From the sound of it, you're basically cloning webber. Could you add a bit more to his personality and abilities to make him more unique?

If you do that, then I'll start it a bit later today)

Edited by wxps350

(Alright, was gonna do it later today, but here we go)

It happened very suddenly.

One moment you were going about your own business, the next it felt like you'd been knocked over the back of the head by a piano, everything was ringing in your ears, and your vision slowly faded into the abyss. After who knows how long, you wake up, in a recognizable yet foreign landscape. You recognized the trees, the birds, the grass, but what you didn't recognize is where you are. As your mind begins to clear, you slowly start to stand up...

(Since it looks like I need to, I'm gonna place down some ground rules. Be sure to check the first post to read them all)

As Oliver woke up, he felt so confused. as he looked around others were knocked out. "Wow, what happened..." Trevor shook his head and stood up. he stumbled around and found some flint and took it. He took some berries and saplings and he made an axe. He chopped a tree and just still felt so... weird. Then Trevor stumbled close to the sea and stared into his refection. He said with a voice that sounded like two in one.(I forgot to say this, but he has a twin brother that instead of blue, he has red hair. He also takes over Trevor sometimes.) So as I said, He spoke in a voice that sounded like two in one. "This is all confusing as *$!@#..." 

(Well in that case, maybe you should've made sure to edit that in BEFORE you started hounding me to start)

(I'll wait for all three of you to get settled in before I slam all your characters in the face with unforgiving survival do stuff.)

Cinnie had been tumbling through the air, ducking and weaving as she sped through the trees...

And now she was here. Her head felt like it had been hit with a spade (Fae are about modern technologically, however they don't use guns, long guns are too big and too clunky, and besides, they can use magic, so what's the point?) She stood up, and reached behind her. Her wings were intact... Hopping up into the air, she tested out if she could still fly. "So I can fly, but the question is, should I fly right now?" she said to herself. "I mean, I'm probably concussed, and..." She zipped up into the air. "But who caresssss!" She finally landed. "Ok, enough flapping about... Time to have some fun at the local's expense!!"

Edited by Dannyrulx

On 3/22/2016 at 2:08 PM, sirscrubbingtont said:

Backstory(Optional): He was an ordinary boy in school, loved to go camping in his free time. he went into the world of Don't Starve after he found a portal deep in the woods.

Abilities/Skills: Can befriend spiders, Knows a lot about camping, Likes seeing the hogs and swine fight.

Thats... Better. Youre in too.

( @IceKitsuneThen friggin edit it in, don't announce it to everyone)

Cinnie soon entered a small pig village with a small river running in between it, in front of a large rock wall. On top of the rocky height was a windmill. What Cinnie would notice is that the pig houses weren't tall and thin like they normally were. A  majority of them were short and stout, though one of them was shaped like a large rocket head. That house in particular had two large, tusk-like protrusions on either side of the door. Multiple pig villagers were about, and they also appeared different. Instead of being oafish, primitive-looking, pinkskin creatures that wandered around aimlessly, they were slightly larger, with dark, brown skin. They lacked necks, their large heads were attached to their bodies. Their bodies were much more muscular, even a few smaller looking ones had muscles. They didn't wear flimsy grass skirts, instead they wore thick leather kilts as they laboured away at their individual tasks; Harvesting carrots, fishing from the river, or chopping trees. 

Edited by wxps350

Cinnie fingered the end of a flashbang as she walked in. New species, new rules, and she didn't know how these creatures would react to her. Gently, she walked up to one that she estimated could do the least damage to her, and gently tapped him? her? She couldn't tell, on the shoulder, crossing her fingers that s/he wouldn't be aggressive.

The hog grunted as it turned around in suprise. Two wide tennis-ball sized eyes looked at Cinnie. "What? What you?". it's high voice indicated it was female. 

Edited by wxps350