[Game Update] - 165861

34 minutes ago, JoeW said:

@GiddyGuy I asked Toni to see if she can put something together for you. I'll let you know, but it probably won't be till Tuesday as it is a long weekend in B.C.. 

Don't worry I and others who thought it was really cute can wait. ^_^

6 minutes ago, Mudley said:

Wait, what picture?

http://steamcommunity.com/games/322330/announcements/detail/666899628993248697

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Hey @V2C and @JoeW are we gonna get a wallpaper of Wickerbottom and Webber from the sale picture on steam? (I feel like I said it in the most confusing way ever.)

4 hours ago, JoeW said:

@GiddyGuy I asked Toni to see if she can put something together for you. I'll let you know, but it probably won't be till Tuesday as it is a long weekend in B.C.. 

I was just looking for it! Thanks @JoeW more art is always welcome into my collection :p

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

My client side mods cause me to crash when they're enabled...

(When I'm viewing players from the menu.)

Your log would be helpful in diagnosing the cause of it. Please upload your log to e.g. pastebin.com and include a link to it.

Edited by Muche
typo
  • Like 2

V2C can you please help me with an issue, my server only ever opens in survival mode....we wish to play it in Endless but it will not let me change it. When I select endless on the server creation screen it, it displays endless but then when we open the game in shows survival every time. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

1 hour ago, shadowkaizen said:

I also noticed that in the server list no one has an endless game going...is it all players this is affecting?

I can't make an endless world either so it seems like a bug.

Also currently only the host can enter the caves. When anyone else tries to enter it says "Server not available". Here is my log.

log.txt

Edited by smallishbird

Hey @V2C sorry to pull you in but should we use the bug tracker to report bugs for the cavepreview? Or post them directly here again like we usually do for beta branches?

In case it's the latter:

I'd like to report that once a multilevel server has been made and then accessing the server's World(X) Multilevel World tab in the Host Game page, toggling between the preset tabs for Together Forever and The Caves disables the Delete Server option for that server. To be able to delete the server, you must select another server slot (used or not) and then reselect the server you want to delete.

Just let me know if I should direct this to the Bug Tracker instead. Sorry again, cheers.

• Like 1