All Released Skins (as of now)

19 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Link please or sauce (source)

17 minutes ago, The Curator said:

At least that one is comparatively more believable then :

"I have my sources."

A little more iffy than I remember it at first, but this is the post. "Tencent just got them first" essentially. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

A little more iffy than I remember it at first, but this is the post. "Tencent just got them first" essentially. :) 

Basically, they do not view the skins as being exclusive but they are not prioritizing their port either. Eh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sudura2017 said:

FAKE NEWS (not really, you're just adding on to what I said)

On a serious note - JoeW actually confirmed it would happen (Rose on Steam) however nothing was said for the other way round.

I pretty much said the Rose skins would be ported to Steam, what's stopping us from assuming the Formal skins won't be ported back to Tencent in exchange?

• Like 2

At this point do we even want Rose collection? IMO it has been already way too long and Klei should rather release some proper and cool looking collection and keep Rose to tencent or whoever. If they release it there wont be any hype we usually do because we seen all of it already like 6 months ago (maybe even more?). Seriously it is old news. With this going on we have nothing to look forward because rose collection is still not here and we already know what we get next - it will be probably at the end of ANR beta so this could be another month or so.

Do you want new collection or rather get old Rose one?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, t0panka said:

At this point do we even want Rose collection? IMO it has been already way too long and Klei should rather release some proper and cool looking collection and keep Rose to tencent or whoever. If they release it there wont be any hype we usually do because we seen all of it already like 6 months ago (maybe even more?). Seriously it is old news. With this going on we have nothing to look forward because rose collection is still not here and we already know what we get next - it will be probably at the end of ANR beta so this could be another month or so.

Do you want new collection or rather get old Rose one?

Old rose one

5 minutes ago, t0panka said:

If they release it there wont be any hype we usually do because we seen all of it already like 6 months ago (maybe even more?).

You are so wrong... I think so, at least.
Disclaimer: I don't care about getting rose skins

• Like 2

3 hours ago, t0panka said:

So you rather want Rose Wilson than Young or Mad scientist Wilson?

Well no its just that those that you point out are just concepts 
but the rose skins actually exist and are in game be it a different platform

so it seems logical to have more hope for the Rose skins for at the same time Kiel had the same time had more or the same time to release any of the "concept" skins.

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I just realized @Chris1488, the first post is missing the portraits. It's pretty frustrating that the wiki page for skins isn't showing all the portraits. Especially the hallowed nights portraits(where they put the portraits on each characters page and not on the skin page.

On 2/28/2016 at 3:24 PM, Chris1488 said:

There is a link in the first post to where all the portraits are located.

• Like 5