All Released Skins (as of now)

• Developer
7 hours ago, Boriya said:

I find out some strange "characteristic" of the Treasured Chest than was doing Carpet Bag. Looks like it become invisible after removing skin from inventory.

I think that's not how it should behave, even if you don't have it in your inventory anymore... could you please report this bug in the Don't Starve Together Bug Tracker? Thanks!

• Like 4

I really wish there was skin for carpeted flooring... I know, skin for turf sounds really weird and silly. But we have cool endtable, marble flooring and those rad statues around, red crapet would fit them so good... ;_;
 Hah, remember when first skins were released? No one thought we will get skins for craftable tools/weapons like torches or spear. Not to mention that now we have those cool chest skins :) Maybe carpets will be a thing, who knows. Would be cool.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, Rellimarual said:

So, no new skins with this update? I believe some folks on the forums know how to check for this?

None.

Sort Steam/SteamApps/common/Don't Starve Together/data/anim/dynamic by last modified/created and you'll see the last thing is the swoon emote and the cupid heart.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

None.

Sort Steam/SteamApps/common/Don't Starve Together/data/anim/dynamic by last modified/created and you'll see the last thing is the swoon emote and the cupid heart.

That's clever. I'll have to remember that next time I'm looking for a prefab for something new.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Congrats on getting the Scandinavian evil overlord look.

I kinda think her Guest of Honor is more Scandic-looking, but I'll take it!

It is literally the only head skin I've ever really wanted and the only one I've ever gotten.

• Like 2