Chris1488

All Released Skins (as of now)

Just now, TheTurkishBaconFighter said:

SENPAI NOTICE ME !!' ♥:wilson_love::wilson_blush::love_heart:

Senpaı takes a deep look at Yandare's face and says ...... would you marry with me ?

--and Yandare Ayano says : YES ! and suddenly that crazy yandare takes a knife and kills her love ..... and that **en weaboo crys over Senpai's dead body like ,:AH MY GAAWDD !!! SENPAI NOTICED MEEE >:D !!!

• Like 1

Zeklo    10,317

Welp. Now I gotta go with the assumption that the Rose Collection will be released with the final ANR update. 

• Like 3

Asparagus    8,998

Valentine's Day ends at lunch time for me... *go to work or nah?* *sighs*

Histekia    144
15 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

%75 of Dst players have no idea what is Life Giving Amulet...

I woudent say that, since life giving amulet is has one of the highest drop rate from klaus sack after fighting him, I believe a lot more people know it

• Like 2

seyfitoplar    164
7 minutes ago, Histekia said:

I woudent say that, since life giving amulet is has one of the highest drop rate from klaus sack after fighting him, I believe a lot more people know it

Don't take it as literal meaning. I'm saying most of people can't obtain it. And of course they will bring loyal skin to thing that everyone can obtain like telltale heart. At the same time whoever preparing to fight klaus is the ones experinced players that knows how to obtain amulets etc. :wilson_blush:

• Like 1

Histekia    144
1 minute ago, seyfitoplar said:

Don't take it as literal meaning. I'm saying most of people can't obtain it. And of course they will bring loyal skin to thing that everyone can obtain like telltale heart. At the same time whoever preparing to fight klaus is the ones experinced players that knows how to obtain amulets etc. :wilson_blush:

well the amulet isnt so hard to craft either, if you have a prestihatitator (what is not impossible to make) you only need some gold, nightmare fuel (easy to get while killing rabbits when you are insane or crawling horror etc) and one red gem, that you probably will dig up in a grave or get after killing dragonfly, waiting for some rocky rain in the caves or mining down stalagmite (i dont know the drop rate of red gem there but its not THAT low to be honest)

• Like 1

Histekia    144
9 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

of course they will bring loyal skin to thing that everyone can obtain like telltale heart

I think that has more to do that you actually give the heart to a person, so they made a new skin for that since its valentins day
what i know from that day is that people gave cards and chocolate and flowers to others to let them know, they are being liked, so like giving your heart to someone, the same you do in dst

• Like 3

Histekia    144
4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I'm just waiting to see what other Telltale heart skins Klei will whip up. A robotic heart like the one the Handymen have from Bioshock Infinite would be cool!

I would love a steampunk one!

• Like 2

Histekia    144

just thought of a fitting proposel quote for a steampunk heart

"My heart ticks for you"

• Like 2

Destros09    1,139
6 hours ago, l96735063 said:

20170215133248_1.jpg

We have all had that moment when you have to many keys

StarmanNess    998

can anyone confirm that you could only unlock the new emote and the cherub's heart on valentine's day?

Boriya    69

I find out some strange "characteristic" of the Treasured Chest than was doing Carpet Bag. Looks like it become invisible after removing skin from inventory.

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    17,410
7 hours ago, Boriya said:

I find out some strange "characteristic" of the Treasured Chest than was doing Carpet Bag. Looks like it become invisible after removing skin from inventory.

I think that's not how it should behave, even if you don't have it in your inventory anymore... could you please report this bug in the Don't Starve Together Bug Tracker? Thanks!

• Like 4

Maslak    3,382

Sorry for raising your hopes, it wasn't intended.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    17,410
Just now, Maslak said:

Sorry for raising your hopes, it wasn't intended.

You shouldn't apologize, there's no possible way someone could intend to do that by posting xD

Still, it's good to see activity here again, sometimes this thread sleeps for weeks...

• Like 2