All Released Skins (as of now)

When I look back at early skin concept art like that it makes me kind of sad. The "Wolfman" Woodie skin, The "Orphan" and "Creepy" Wendy skins, the young Wilson skin... It looked really cute and I would've loved to have those in-game. But instead we get tons of different shirts/pants/socks, skins for near-useless structures (end table), early game items (winter hat, spear), and skins for the virtual equivalent of a pet rock. The special character skins still look really nice but they're like needles in a 25ft tall hay stack

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

(winter hat, spear)

Straw hat/garland, I still wonder - why? Or more like 'why are there elegant?'
Yes, concept arts made people hyped. I'd love to have that trilby/fedora like hat from Detective Wilson set (we already have trench coat which is pretty similar to that jacket). Young Wickerbottom skin was cool, too.
 And pets, yeah. I totally don't care about them. I won't call it waste of resources because they are pretty common/useless anyway, but you get the concept.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Maslak said:

Straw hat/garland

These confuse me so much. At least spears are used during the early game, and you might have to craft some winter hats for the first winter if you have a few other people playing with you. But straw hats and especially garlands are never used after you start getting good at the game. Football helmets are just as good as straw hats for rain protection, and garlands give a pitiful 1.33 sanity per minute.

By the time you get lucky enough to get skins for them you'll likely already know how pointless it is to craft them.

Edited by JellyUltra
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, minespatch said:

I use strawhat to get my bushhat. IT's very useful against hounds.

6 hours ago, Donke60 said:

and mining hat

Straw hat in a nutshell, to be honest. Well, I use it when I join in summer/spring (as WX), paired with pretty parasol can be helpful in first days. But then I don't use it at all, and that's what people here say - having skin for it is pointless.
TIL that helmets and top hat don't give heat protection.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Why do the words in your thing are in those types of letters (Not English)

17 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

I swear..

I don't see why this would bother you so much. It should be pretty obvious that English isn't their native language. I bet they're using some kind of translator that's messing up quotes a bit.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait... I'm confused. What's Loyal to get that and how?

This is the Tencent in order to celebrate the end of the Year the Gobbler and distributed to the players Telltale Heart skin, I have not downloaded a good Tencent DST so I do not know its quality

• Like 5

I am going to poke the anthill and say we will see an influx of in-game banter.

A: How dare you ogle Wolfgang? After you claimed my heart?!

B: How can you NOT ogle Wolfgang? And after I did what?!

A: You took my heart! I gave it to you and you accepted!

B: You're crazy! Why would I want your heart?!

A: Because you die on me 24/7 and it's a survival server!

• Like 2