All Released Skins (as of now)

45 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

I got Webber's Snowfallen pants (Duplicated for extra feels) and some Portraits (or only one? I don't remember if it was more than one but still, I'm sure I got at least one there) in the trade inn but I thought it was intended >.<

Edited by MatheusR31

My only hope is for winter skins for the other characters too , because I mainly play Wigfrid and Maxwell (sometimes Wilson too) . And because of that I'm not sure should I weave a skin for Wilson now or wait for the others .

Edited by 1v0

18 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

My only hope is for winter skins for the other characters too , because I mainly play Wigfrid and Maxwell (sometimes Wilson too) . And because of that I'm not sure if should I weave a skin for Wilson now or wait for the others .

I think you should you'd get the best emote in the game, plus by the time their skin sets come out next year you'll probably have enough items to turn into spool for those sets.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

@PeterA Sorry to come back to this, but can you pls tell us when is this visual glitch gonna get fixed?

This visual thingy is a bit annoying.

Idk if that is going to be fixed because there is some more visual glitches on the garland skins from forge when you have a backpack or a krampus sack on

5 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

Idk if that is going to be fixed because there is some more visual glitches on the garland skins from forge when you have a backpack or a krampus sack on

well... we can report it and ask for a fix... don't see why not.. they did fix the missing pointy hair tails in Willow's skin thanks to the community feedback.

it's not like the devs completely ignore visual fix requests.

and id really understand the purpose of your comment... should I be discourage to report visual glitches in your opinion? hmm :confused:

Edited by FreyaMaluk

• Developer
On 12/25/2017 at 8:23 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

Sorry to come back to this, but can you pls tell us when is this visual glitch gonna get fixed?

We're working on it now. Should be fixed in the next update in a day or two.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3