All Released Skins (as of now)

47 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I get why people want bush hat skins... more skins are always good... but...

Isn't the point to blend in, not stick out?

Exactly! We want to blend into Juicy Berry Bushes or Pig Village Berry Bushes! :cool2:

• Like 7

1 minute ago, ImDaMisterL said:

That's why we want to blend in as other stuff!

Good point, though then PvP players will get triggered since having a skin would be an advantage.

They'd have to create a work around or something.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Good point, though then PvP players will get triggered since having a skin would be an advantage.

They'd have to create a work around or something.

Ideally the vanilla plant versions could be added for everyone's use. Select normal, leafy, or juicy variant when crafting, like a normal skin, but included by default.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

you know what skin concept be nice

Shadow wilson(one seen in beta or alpha I think) for Wilson

Speaking of shadow wilson. Is he even canon? And if he is how does he fit into all of this?

40 minutes ago, aukingiii said:

Speaking of shadow wilson. Is he even canon? And if he is how does he fit into all of this?

Seeing as how shadow Wilson was only around in the very early stages in the game's life, and how he just vanished with no mention of him since, I think it would be safe to assume that shadow Wilson isn't canon.

• Like 2

• Developer
6 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Seeing as how shadow Wilson was only around in the very early stages in the game's life, and how he just vanished with no mention of him since, I think it would be safe to assume that shadow Wilson isn't canon.

Pelontrix (as I like to call him) was only there when Klei count down their updates in singleplayer DS until RoG (I don't think he was in SW) but honestly, when there was the leaked name of the _shadow skins that was the first thing my mind defaulted too.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, _catness_ said:

I feel like I'm walking into a conversation- but anyway, this is a thread, so I will say:

Does anyone know when we can expect the Rose skins? They look amazing. 

When Klei makes them come xd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

I was thinking about this last night when working on a piece but I would like to see the Tragic Torch skin to be able to be applied to the Star Caller/Moon Caller's staff. 

Same with the weatherbeaten and hallow torches, letting the summoned star give off those smoke trails. That sounds really cool!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

Same with the weatherbeaten and hallow torches, letting the summoned star give off those smoke trails. That sounds really cool!

Yes please. The Weatherbeaten Torch has such a cool particle effect. I'm not too sure about the hallowed torch since i've never seen anyone use it nor can i find a video of it, but i could imagine a flying burning pumpkin.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Yes please. The Weatherbeaten Torch has such a cool particle effect. I'm not too sure about the hallowed torch since i've never seen anyone use it nor can i find a video of it, but i could imagine a flying burning pumpkin.

I confirm the Hallowed Torch has a custom particle effect. It also actually glows from the inside. I can provide screenshots.

Ironically this is basically the thread where people show up and say new skin releases are confirmed, without providing any actual evidence to prove it. But there is an anime skin collection coming out soon. It has been confirmed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Curator said:

Ironically this is basically the thread where people show up and say new skin releases are confirmed, without providing any actual evidence to prove it. But there is an anime skin collection coming out soon. It has been confirmed.

I like how you say that after I say the Rose Collection's coming to Steam in the future.

:V

• Like 11