All Released Skins (as of now)

3 hours ago, jesuisralph said:

how do people get the triumphant, guest of honor, survivor face skins? 

From the skin drops in-game though they are the rarest of the skins.

1. Common
  2. Classy
  3. Spiffy
  4. Distinguished
  5. Elegant

those are the rarities that you can get with out doing anything special.

6 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

From the skin drops in-game though they are the rarest of the skins.

1. Common
  2. Classy
  3. Spiffy
  4. Distinguished
  5. Elegant

those are the rarities that you can get with out doing anything special.

Oh ok, thanks. What skins do people get for doing something special?

I'm a PS4 player, is there a way I could earn some skins for doing something special? I found out that PS4 players can't have the bird cage & firepit skins for owning Don't Starve DLCs :( 

I'm a PS4 player, is there a way I could earn some skins for doing something special? I found out that PS4 players can't have the bird cage & firepit skins for owning Don't Starve DLCs :( 

Those if you were in the Beta
and doing the DS puzzles which aren't in the PS4 yet though @nome said they were working on giving you guys a way to get the puzzle skins. Also i know.

Alright, thanks.. I guess nothing for me then :?

If you earn a skin, delete the game and save files to upgrade the HD and then re-download back do you lose all of your skins?

I remember I got a bunny slippers in the very start of the game (when I first started playing for a bit), but at that time I was playing more FF14 and had to delete a bunch of games and do some upgrades cause my PS4 HD was full, so I deleted a lot of stuff and upgraded my HD then I re-download all the games and I was started to warm up with DST again but I noticed the bunny slippers were gone. I had some other stuff too, just don't remember what it was... 

1 minute ago, jesuisralph said:

If you earn a skin, delete the game and save files to upgrade the HD and then re-download back do you lose all of your skins?

I remember I got a bunny slippers in the very start of the game (when I first started playing for a bit), but at that time I was playing more FF14 and had to delete a bunch of games and do some upgrades cause my PS4 HD was full, so I deleted a lot of stuff and upgraded my HD then I re-download all the games and I was started to warm up with DST again but I noticed the bunny slippers were gone. I had some other stuff too, just don't remember what it was... 

11 minutes ago, jesuisralph said:

22 hours ago, nome said:

We really don't have the manpower to process manual skin gifts for everyone. We're not that big a studio. :)  We will continue to work with Sony on an automatic solution and when we have something to announce we'll let you all know,

You know what this means

IMG_0397.JPG

• Like 12

Well it seems not unless all your save data for DST is one the playstation cloud. Though for my eldest who uses a PS4 thats what works for him I wouldn't know for sure because I don't have a Ps4 so I play DS on computer.

3 hours ago, Destros09 said:

On 4/24/2017 at 5:55 PM, nome said:

We really don't have the manpower to process manual skin gifts for everyone. We're not that big a studio. :)  We will continue to work with Sony on an automatic solution and when we have something to announce we'll let you all know,

You know what this means

IMG_0397.JPG

this is Why PC and console players hate eachother.

• Like 1

• Developer
5 minutes ago, jesuisralph said:

Your skins are tied to your PSN account - throwing your console in a river and buying a new one shouldn't affect your skins as long as you use the same account on the new console.

• Like 20

3 minutes ago, nome said:

Your skins are tied to your PSN account - throwing your console in a river and buying a new one shouldn't affect your skins as long as you use the same account on the new console.

Ok, I don't know what happened because its gone when I started over. I thought it had something to do with me deleting everything

21 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

What's New?

The Miner Hat has apparently turned into a snail and now can be used as a terrible, low stat, slow moving useless companion!

Elegant_Miner Hat_Floppy.png

Yay! Finally, I've always wanted a sentient snail hat.

Edited by cactusarms
  • Like 7