All Released Skins (as of now)

How do you get this skin for PS4 players:

Mini Monument (Obtainable)

Loyal_Firepit_Stonehenge.pngAwarded to those who own the Reign of Giants DLC for singleplayer Don't Starve.

Pirate Birdcage (Obtainable)

Loyal_Birdcage_Pirate.pngAwarded to those who own the Shipwrecked DLC for singleplayer Don't Starve.

I have purchased RoG DLC and Shipwrecked DLC for PS4. I didn't get the skins for DST 

3 minutes ago, nome said:

Sadly Sony doesn't tell us who owns which games so we can't give these out on PS4.

Couldn't you just give them out through a universal code or something instead? Or as player-specific codes with the retail release?

4 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

Couldn't you just give them out through a universal code or something instead? Or as player-specific codes with the retail release?

Where would that leave the people who already have RoG and SW though? Nome already said that Sony doesn't allow them to see who owns which games.

9 minutes ago, nome said:

Sadly Sony doesn't tell us who owns which games so we can't give these out on PS4.

Even if I show you the purchase proof email receipt? And take screenshot of my PSN ID download history with the games? I bought the super pack which came with DS with all the DLCs, DST and 2 theme a few months ago for $6.49 i think, it was on Flash sale.

• Developer

We really don't have the manpower to process manual skin gifts for everyone. We're not that big a studio. :)  We will continue to work with Sony on an automatic solution and when we have something to announce we'll let you all know,

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, nome said:

Even if I show you the proof of purchase? I always get an email receipt whenever I buy something from the PSN store. I can also take screenshot of my PSN ID download history with the games, DLCs. I bought the super pack which came with DS with all the DLCs, DST and 2 theme a few months ago for $6.49 i think, it was on Flash sale.

I've seen some PS4 players with the cage skin, a chest skin and the firepit skin. How did they get it?

I'd like some skins too... :( 

8 minutes ago, jesuisralph said:

Even if I show you the proof of purchase? I always get an email receipt whenever I buy something from the PSN store. I can also take screenshot of my PSN ID download history with the games, DLCs. I bought the super pack which came with DS with all the DLCs, DST and 2 theme a few months ago for $6.49 i think, it was on Flash sale.

I've seen some PS4 players with the cage skin, a chest skin and the firepit skin. How did they get it?

I'd like some skins too... :( 

I've heard you can use Steam CD codes with DST PS4 and it'll work and give you the skins... though if you have the codes then obviously you don't need to play on PS4 so... yeah.