Chris1488

All Released Skins (as of now)

Palecwsmalec1    711
20 hours ago, Toros said:

Skin cost is influenced by demand, which is basically "how popular is the character" and "how good is the skin?".

Popularity drives Wendy and Wilson skin prices, and Wx is both popular and has neat skins.

The sad reality is that a new Wendy skin would still be expensive unless it sucked.

Still baffles me how GOH Wickerbottom went up to 18 euros. That's nothing to sneeze at, and the skin isn't that great either.. Wickerbottom is decently popular, but that's a pretty high price.

Wilson is a greatly popular and greatly loved character, yes. Which's exactly why i'm probably never selling his GOH - damn thing costs 7,50 and i'm not planning on re-buying it once i change my mind lol

Toros    285
52 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Congratulations klei, you made a decision that you can either buy don't starve together or a skin for it

Klei has no control over skin prices, it's entirely players buying and selling.

• Like 3

Destros09    1,136
2 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

Wendy mains: getting 10/10 skins for their character, even with the worst looking collection (survivor)

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below.

True

cactusarms    342
9 minutes ago, Chaos2 said:

Wendy mains: getting 10/10 skins for their character, even with the worst looking collection (survivor)

Webber mains: getting Webber skins that are 4/10 or below.

Idk I think Rose and Halloween Webber look pretty nice (WX takes the cake for me)

Chaos2    122
2 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

Idk I think Rose and Halloween Webber look pretty nice (WX takes the cake for me)

Rose is meh at best, and Halloween is sadly locked to the hallowed nights events (unless klei adds a version that works year round but has to be obtained as a drop)

cactusarms    342
1 minute ago, Chaos2 said:

Rose is meh at best, and Halloween is sadly locked to the hallowed nights events (unless klei adds a version that works year round but has to be obtained as a drop)

It's with Webber's skins looking way better in the portraits, Wilson got to keep his smug look in his GOH skin, but Webber has the same expression...

• Like 3

Spaartan    565
5 hours ago, cactusarms said:

It's with Weeber's skins looking way better in the portraits, Wilson got to keep his smug look in his GOH skin, but Weeber has the same expression...

Speaking of facial expressions, what if Wendy had a happy version and didn't depress everyone by examining stuff?

Pyr0mrcow    1,234
52 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

Speaking of facial expressions, what if Wendy had a happy version and didn't depress everyone by examining stuff?

burn it

• Like 1

csc_unit    236

At this point, I'm pretty sure the "Rose collection" is gonna come out with the "Rose" finale update. OOOrr maybe it is gonna be skins that you earn by finishing the game with respective characters. 

• Like 2

jantonio    1,657
6 minutes ago, csc_unit said:

At this point, I'm pretty sure the "Rose collection" is gonna come out with the "Rose" finale update. OOOrr maybe it is gonna be skins that you earn by finishing the game with respective characters. 

orrrrrrrrrr we not getting them ;>

• Like 4

Mikeadatrix    1,804
1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

"Rose Collection, RoseCollection,RoseCol-Rosecollec-Roseroserose-"
Me: 

As funny as the Rose Collection memes are, like I mentioned before, it has literally been one entire year since a permanent skin collection has been released. We are all foaming at the mouth like a bunch of skin obsessed savages at the moment.

• Like 3

Astroknot    491
Posted (edited)

To me, Rose Collection doesn't really have too many great skins in it. The characters either didn't change enough to justify a skin (Wendy), look to similar to a previous skin(s) (Wolfgang's Rose looks like a amalgamation of his formal and triumphant skins & Webber's Rose is almost identical to his Survivor), or just look awful (I'm just talking about Wes here). WX-78's is also sort of mediocre in my opinion, though at least its unique and I'm not a big fan of Maxwells either.

Wilson & Woodie are probably the best of the bunch, with Wigfrid & Wickerbottom after them. Willows kind of in the middle ground. I think its alright, but its being overhyped, it really isn't that great.

Of course this is all my opinion, so you could think differently, these are just my thoughts on it.

Edited by Astroknot
  • Like 1