Shipwrecked Build 167804 - Feb 25th

• Developer
3 hours ago, lordkarasu said:

I loaded an old RoG saved game and the Berry Bush icon is showing on Map. It seems that the icon is only not showing in a newly created RoG game.

Yeah, that's a known bug. (At least, it has been reported before.)

The next (and last) SW update is (hopefully) going to fix it.

On 26 February 2016 at 4:17 AM, JimmyJam said:

How do you have Display Food Value when its not working with Shipwrecked? When i look in my mods it says it doesn't work with SP.

OKAY - go to the mods folder (usually dontstarve/mods) and find the mod you'd like to activate. If you're using steam search for the mods name in the folder and figure out which "workshop" number it is. Next open the modinfo.lua file and find "reign_of_giants_compatible = true". Under it insert "shipwrecked_compatible = true" without quotations. Viola! Simple as that.

that's how you make a mode work  with SW,but it doesn't work with mods that cause crashes

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

OKAY - go to the mods folder (usually dontstarve/mods) and find the mod you'd like to activate. If you're using steam search for the mods name in the folder and figure out which "workshop" number it is. Next open the modinfo.lua file and find "reign_of_giants_compatible = true". Under it insert "shipwrecked_compatible = true" without quotations. Viola! Simple as that.

that's how you make a mode work  with SW,but it doesn't work with mods that cause crashes

I will try this now! :)

EDIT: Thank that worked :)

Edited by JimmyJam

Hi 1-i buy the game on steam and ios device

2-can you make big stip and make update for the game add new craft recipes and more on S.W Ios version?

3- can you make somthing to make me add mods ?

4- why materials collect is so slow? Waste of time

5- any better weapons ? (All time spear craft ...) boring...

6- i think S.W is the best version of dont starve but there nothing more then little to do in this world  except collecting same things every sec with slowwww collecting?

#on pc i can add to many characters  gears etc... without waiting any updates or new versions its good thing to keep playing same game every say

I hope u do somthing about  this